Thought Art

Psychedelics do not change physical reality (other than body chemstry/energy)

35 posts in this topic

I watched some of Leo's recent videos where he talks about how on psychedelics that our insights are true, and that we can physically manifest things into reality. This may be true to the absolute being, but I have not found this to be true in my direct experience. Some insights are useful, others are misleading. 

Have you ever manifested anything by doing a psychedelic? 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What do you mean? Physical reality is constantly changing. Psychedelics speed up that process.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard I am trying to figure that out. Maybe I am getting too caught up in the content of reality. Just working to integrate and understand myself. I asked Leo an outrageous question today after a trip and I was like huh,. Well. Glad I am asking hehehh

@Rilles I know right hehe

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I bealive it is more like you surrender to the love that will bring the manifestation into the actual, psychedelics can make that easier. It is also important to realize your hands are God's hands.
Just because you took a psychedelic doesn't mean every insight is going to be solid truth, sometimes wild stuff comes up, that is why it is good to have time to sit after a trip. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

You are already manifisting all of physical reality every moment. But off course not as the ego. I get what u're saying but I really dont think the abillity to manifist things physically is in our capability, there is a clear selfimposed limit. But who knows. 

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I watched some of Leo's recent videos where he talks about how on psychedelics that our insights are true, and that we can physically manifest things into reality. This may be true to the absolute being, but I have not found this to be true in my direct experience. Some insights are useful, others are miss leading. 

Have you ever manifested anything by doing a psychedelic? 

I manifested psychedelics in my sober state ;)

What video was that? Manifest things into our reality through psychedelics? Sounds a bit off to me, not because its wrong(its right) but because it seems like an odd way to manifest things. So first you manifest psychedelics in your sober state, then manifest sober stuff in psychedelics? Why bother when you can just apply LOA sober. And also psychedelics are temporary, so you're only manifesting things for a short period of time, where sober you're manifesting things 24/7.

I've only seen 3 of Leo's videos, but in the famous one, where he posted his psychedelic "ego-death", he admitted that he had no ability to change his bookcase.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Manifestation simply means creating something in your reality. Believing it is possible, then doing so.

You can manifest an apple by going to the store and buying one, or you can manifest a million dollars by starting a business.

If you mean miracles, look around you.

Edited by AdamDiC

Yo, I just discovered Qigong! It's healing my spine and my energy... FUCK YEAAAA! I SPENT YEARS LOOKING FOR THIS

5meodmt and qigong and like broooos uhhhhh cleans me of my sicknessss ahhhhh

https://videoclasses.holdenqigong.com/qi-gong-for-a-healthy-spine

I felt like the more 5meo I did the more I was like.... developing awareness into my body... and I realized how much pain my spine is in, how much tension is in my body... I was really aching and aching.. I had no energy release practice because 5meodmt is essentially energy work. This it. I also do yoga and meditation but this is it. Or a big part of it. Wow! Reclaim your body...

https://www.waterislife.love/

this thing!

https://mayuwater.com/

Also water! We are made of it!

you gotta really shake the body. Man, I was in a dead body what the hell? The nervous system is like rewiring woah!!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

There is no physical reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay, and? I mean... and. hehehe

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Psychedelics have interfered with technology for me. Anything spiritual can manifest things in physical reality although my strongest alterations have happened during manic episodes (bipolar disorder). 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Leo Gura Imagine a 10 Billion perfectly shining crystals. We will call them people of earth!

"Down on your knees bagging us please praying that we don't exist...We exist! ah! nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Do you mean if while on a psychedelic, you can will things into existence or change existing objects with your bare will? 
If so, then I doubt it. I don’t think psychedelics were meant for this purpose. 

Is anything meant for a specific purpose?

@OctagonOctopus Maybe its my brain type but I feel super super sometimes overly active and curious on psychedelics... Sometimes I want to chill. But I am so hungry for alignment to end the suffering so experimenting, turning over EVER FUCKING STONE UNTIL I WAKE UP!!!!

It's like, "monday, tuesday, wednesday thursday, friday saturday sometimes  sunday, Love is hard, sex is easy God and Heaven Couldn't you please me. You think you invented life... you find it hard to define... but you do it everytime... so we do it again!!... Looking for signs of life..."

this video sums up my life 

But I am learning so much and it's the non-physical puzzle I am experiencing for the first time. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Pookie They have been illegal and fringe for a long time. But, people are discovering them and I have experienced it now directly. Gaia is the mother... She gives us consciousness. Just like we eat food, or drink water we are made of it. So you have to put it in you ahahah But, Psychedelics are multifaceted. 

I still don't understand reality or what is going on... But I am aware not that the current social paradigm which grew up in is low vibrational.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Pookie They have been illegal and fringe for a long time. But, people are discovering them and I have experienced it now directly. Gaia is the mother... She gives us consciousness. Just like we eat food, or drink water we are made of it. So you have to put it in you ahahah But, Psychedelics are multifaceted. 

I still don't understand reality or what is going on... But I am aware not that the current social paradigm which grew up in is low vibrational.

Gaia gives death as well

@An young being How do you feel? Death is part of the process. 

But come on dude, that like ONE thing about the WHOLE PLANET. sure it created death, which is just change.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"