Moon

LSD trip for manifestation? + *(First trip lil update)*

39 posts in this topic

Was planning on doing my first trip soon, but my intentions aren't on complete "truth" right now. Ofc it is something I want to experience but rn I want to utilize this trip for "bettering myself" via affirmations, subliminals and other law of attraction techniques.

Any experiences or thoughts on this? Or is better just to go with the flow and see what arises - or a mix of both intention and letting go.

(I guess psychedelic witchcraft- is a form of manifestation via Law of attraction, not into that cool stuff though ?).

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

"I want to utilize this trip for "bettering myself" via affirmations, subliminals and other techniques."

I don't suggest you to set this goal.

I suggest you that you set an end-goal you wanna reach.

Affirmations and such are mere tools. You must be interested in the end result and not in the tools.

Ask yourself WHY you want to do this trip.

What axpect(s) of yourself do you want to improve?

What do you want to discover?

E.g. I want to discover my life purpose, I want to feel myself confident with money, I want to discover, who I really am etc.

Forgive me for presuming, but as a Mod I assume you have done some of this spiritual work-stuff. I would suggest that for a first trip have no preconceived ideas about what it will be like (because the idea won't be it), experience how it alters "you" and "the world", and just play with it, and explore it as it arises. Assuming its a positive experience, you can then craft an intention/direction for the second trip.

32 minutes ago, Vittorio said:

Ask yourself WHY you want to do this trip.

What axpect(s) of yourself do you want to improve?

What do you want to discover?

E.g. I want to discover my life purpose, I want to feel myself confident with money, I want to discover, who I really am etc.

Yes I have many things I would like to improve, (not desperately NEED to) such as with life purpose, social life, skills etc. I'm not being too specific on these posts because some of them might sound impossible ?? but thanks! 

29 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Forgive me for presuming, but as a Mod I assume you have done some of this spiritual work-stuff. I would suggest that for a first trip have no preconceived ideas about what it will be like (because the idea won't be it), experience how it alters "you" and "the world", and just play with it, and explore it as it arises. Assuming its a positive experience, you can then craft an intention/direction for the second trip.

I don't know what you specifically mean by "spiritual-work stuff" but I have been meditating for years, done a lot of emotional self-healing and had some spiritual experiences. Particularly had a lot of spiritual growth in 2020 by not actively pursuing it. 

But in terms of active spiritual work regarding truth that a lot of users do on here, not really and I don't claim to be stage turquoise haha. 

Thanks for the advice, yeah sounds like a good idea to just experience the new states, nice. I feel quite confident with being able to handle negative emotional and spiritual experiences so I'm assuming I'll be able to soothe any negative turn of events but we'll see ?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon What are you planning to manifest? :x It could very well go like this: You take LSD. You set music. The trip begins. You realize everything is already manifested. Uh-oh. But you want it back on earth, back in your normal state. You realize there has never been such a place or state. That's a huge uh-oh. You remember this blob SirVladimir called you perfect, but perhaps he meant it in a metaphorical, symbolic manner. You realize he meant it literally, absent of metaphors. Uh-oh.

14 minutes ago, Moon said:

I don't know what you specifically mean by "spiritual-work stuff" but I have been meditating for years, done a lot of emotional self-healing and had some spiritual experiences. 

You have just demonstrated that you do know what I mean by spiritual-work stuff. ;)

(This is not the popular opinion on this forum...but) I would hold no intention or expectation whatsoever. I would do it only for the interest, curiosity, for the experience itself. If you catch my drift, this is in the same vein as 

24 minutes ago, Moon said:

spiritual growth by not actively pursuing it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Corpus said:

You have just demonstrated that you do know what I mean by spiritual-work stuff. ;)

Neither do I. I imagine pounding coffee tables in search of God's highest meaning and shouting cosmic-cliché keywords. xD You advise well but let's cut Moon some slack... she's about to dive deep for the first time! @Moon Can't wait to see your face on the other side. If you make a report, tag me in.

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, Moon said:

Was planning on doing my first trip soon, but my intentions aren't on complete "truth" right now. Ofc it is something I want to experience but rn I want to utilize this trip for "bettering myself" via affirmations, subliminals and other law of attraction techniques.

Any experiences or thoughts on this? Or is better just to go with the flow and see what arises - or a mix of both intention and letting go.

What do you mean by bettering yourself? If you use high amount of lsd, it will be completely letting go of yourself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Having set goals for your first trip already shows you are making assumptions of what is to come. 

The goal should be to simply observe / feel the change in consciousness. Definitely meditate, bond with animals if you have them, be in nature.  

1 hour ago, Moon said:

go with the flow and see what arises - or a mix of both intention and letting go.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

2 hours ago, Moon said:

utilize this trip for "bettering myself" via affirmations, subliminals and other law of attraction techniques.

Omg girl. Just trip.

Once you trip it will be so profound all these dumb techniques will fly out the window.

The whole point of tripping is that it cuts through all the human spiritual bullshit. You don't need anything but a curious and open mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Moon said:

(I guess psychedelic witchcraft- is a form of manifestation via Law of attraction, not into that cool stuff though ?).

It definitely works for that purpose. 

If you're skilled with Witchcraft/LOA sober you will be amazed by how much easier it is on psychadelics.

Highly recommended.

Just don't make the trip too strong.

It also depends on the substance - the more you can set the direction of the trip the better. So it probably wouldn't work with 5 meo.

If you're going to go the subliminal route then don't forget to use some affirmation repeater. Wabbajack subliminals and Absolute Power Subliminal have some very strong boosters.

Edited by Michal__

I think the purpose of a trip should be to simply allow an experience to open you up to something that liberates you from illusions and shows you greater awareness and slappenings. 

That's what I do when I do trips. I'm not going to tell the substance I use for my trip ( I just call it herb for simplicity) and it really helps me to feel better and more aware of everything and wonderful insights. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

Neither do I. I imagine pounding coffee tables in search of God's highest meaning and shouting cosmic-cliché keywords. xD You advise well but let's cut Moon some slack... she's about to dive deep for the first time! @Moon Can't wait to see your face on the other side. If you make a report, tag me in.

Lmaooo, thanks man- will do :D

4 hours ago, Michal__ said:

It definitely works for that purpose. 

If you're skilled with Witchcraft/LOA sober you will be amazed by how much easier it is on psychadelics.

Highly recommended.

Just don't make the trip too strong.

It also depends on the substance - the more you can set the direction of the trip the better. So it probably wouldn't work with 5 meo.

If you're going to go the subliminal route then don't forget to use some affirmation repeater. Wabbajack subliminals and Absolute Power Subliminal have some very strong boosters.

Hmmm interesting and great to hear, thanks!

Cheers everyone for the input, I'll just go with the flow the first time and may update you guys in a week or so ??

7 hours ago, Moon said:

Yes I have many things I would like to improve, (not desperately NEED to) such as with life purpose, social life, skills etc. I'm not being too specific on these posts because some of them might sound impossible ?? but thanks! 

I don't know what you specifically mean by "spiritual-work stuff" but I have been meditating for years, done a lot of emotional self-healing and had some spiritual experiences. Particularly had a lot of spiritual growth in 2020 by not actively pursuing it. 

But in terms of active spiritual work regarding truth that a lot of users do on here, not really and I don't claim to be stage turquoise haha. 

Thanks for the advice, yeah sounds like a good idea to just experience the new states, nice. I feel quite confident with being able to handle negative emotional and spiritual experiences so I'm assuming I'll be able to soothe any negative turn of events but we'll see ?

Then find something you wanna have RIGHT now.

If you cannot find it, then don't do any trip. You don't have the need too!

30 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Moon 

Have a good tripping :)

Thanks, can't wait hehe :D 

@Moon Keep your dose low.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes.

Ive manifested very powerful visions Ive had on psychedelics. In fact, I wasn’t even interested in the LoA and manifestation side of spirituality prior to psychedelics. They show the ineffable, undeniable power of the mind though and just how powerful we really are.

However what I've found is psychedelics are best for stoking vision, inspiration, motivation, healing, and showing our inner potentiality rather than doing the actual reprogramming and transformation of mind. The reprogramming of the subconscious happens through sober repetition, and for me, meditation (Affirmations have never worked well). Manifestation requires, demands even, discipline and work, the grind of showing up for yourself and your life purpose over and over and over. Yet as you continually express this energy through your behavior, because of the deeply entangled nature of reality, your outer reality starts to reflect your inner reality. This is something psychedelics cannot do, nor would it be appropriate to expect this of them. They’re too short, too intense to create the enduring momentum needed for LoA.

Yet they CAN help reorient or reinforce the direction you need to go. And in this way they are very useful for manifestation. Hopefully this all makes sense and is helpful. 

@Moon

Keep your dose low.

I would also go with this for a first timer. You don't want yourself tripping on a trip thru IKEA xD

Let all go and flow with the current of inspiration. Or not. It's up to you.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.