Moon

LSD trip for manifestation? + *(First trip lil update)*

39 posts in this topic

On 05/12/2020 at 1:45 PM, SirVladimir said:

Update: I took a tab of 100ug, lol manifestation who, meditation who, Moon (real name) who????

Maybe I'll post a trip report later but don't think there's anything of grand value from me haha. My experience was literally forgetting I ever took the tab and not being able to comprehend English and what tripping meant...hundreds of other states/experiences...and where the fuck am I? (Where have I been teleported to) and where the fuck am "I". 

also...how the fuck am I supposed to sleep NOW? I stopped tripping maybe 5 hours I ago but my mind has stayed wide awake

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon

Congrats! I couldn't sleep the whole night after my first acid trip. Enjoy this state ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Moon

Hey Moon. Experienced psychonaut here (LSD and others), and I highly recommend the following advice.

If this is your first trip, don't go into it with any intentions, expectations, plans... nothing. You'll have plenty of time to experiment with intentions and techniques in subsequent trips.

If you ask me, the ideal first trip is thus: Pick a day where you have absolutely nothing you "have" to do. No plans, nothing scheduled, no homework or regular work, nothing. Then go a location where you can explore, but where you also feel safe. I recommend somewhere outdoors, a beach or hiking trail near your home.

Perhaps bring a bluetooth speaker if you're a music-head like me. Perhaps bring a notebook to write in. Bring water, and a small healthy snack (if you're like me, you won't need the snack; when I trip, eating is the last thing I think about until the trip is near its very end).

(As a side note, I also recommend eating a clean, small, healthy dinner the night before, and then fasting for at least the first half of the day you trip. Fasting not only gives the psychedelic more space in your body to work its magic, but also keeps the trip experience more "clean", because there are less substances in your body competing for competition. That being said, drink plenty of water. You really can never go wrong with clean water.)

But yeah, the main point is: Forget about intentions, expectations, techniques... just go into the trip raw and openminded. Let LSD show you what it's all about.

And honestly, I'd probably recommend this strategy for your first few trips. Then, once you've developed the beginnings of a relationship with the substance, start experimenting with different trip approaches.

Hope this helps. Cheers =]  <3

@Moon I'd say you were balls deep in it, but the term wouldn't, shall I say, appropriatelly "resonate", huh? :P Sending hugs, you'll fall asleep eventually. Don't worry. 

11 hours ago, allislove said:

@Moon

Congrats! I couldn't sleep the whole night after my first acid trip. Enjoy this state ?

Damnn man, yeah I managed to fall asleep in the morning for a bit haha.

6 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@Moon I'd say you were balls deep in it, but the term wouldn't, shall I say, appropriatelly "resonate", huh? :P Sending hugs, you'll fall asleep eventually. Don't worry. 

Hahaha acid creeped up on my mind and fucked it HARD out of nowhere!! 

Man, I didn't have an emotionally "negative" experience in terms of being stuck in thought loops and such but at some of the heights I was so mentally stretched there was no place for emotions to exist. Although I did have a few instances of "shit, am I gonna stay like this forever" and was terrified  but there was just the mental idea of being "terrified" and no emotional connection that existed.

Idkk how I feel about it. I don't think I'm cut out for this tripping shizz how some you guys here are O.o

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

24 minutes ago, Moon said:

I don't think I'm cut out for this tripping shizz how some you guys here are O.o

Give it some time and integrate the experience. 

You'll be back for more ;) 

If you are interested in a second trip, I would consider cutting the dosage down to 25-50ug. Dosage has a big impact on the type of trip. I even find micro/mini doses of 10-20ug to have value as creative enhancement and zooming out.

11 hours ago, Moon said:

Man, I didn't have an emotionally "negative" experience in terms of being stuck in thought loops and such but at some of the heights I was so mentally stretched there was no place for emotions to exist. Although I did have a few instances of "shit, am I gonna stay like this forever" and was terrified  but there was just the mental idea of being "terrified" and no emotional connection that existed.

Idkk how I feel about it. I don't think I'm cut out for this tripping shizz how some you guys here are O.o

Don't expect too much on the first one, it's always weird as fuck and you usually have no clue wtf is even going on during the peak lmao; personally my first time kinda sucked, but the second time (200ug) was a whole other deal with much more clarity and very blissful. Watch some universe/nature documentary next time you do ahaha, I recommend the Niel Degrass Tyson version of "Cosmos". Just plug your mind with heaps of beautiful art, music, movies etc and it'll magnify the feeling you already get from said art forms. 

On 12/12/2020 at 3:26 PM, Forestluv said:

If you are interested in a second trip, I would consider cutting the dosage down to 25-50ug. Dosage has a big impact on the type of trip. I even find micro/mini doses of 10-20ug to have value as creative enhancement and zooming out.

Yess I will defo try this! Perhaps 25ug but in at least 6 months. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trippingly.net/lsd/the-lsd-dosage-guide%3fformat=amp

As according to this site, I experienced some things from the 400-500ug range at the peaks. 

@Ry4n Interesting. There was a few states of clarity passed the peak, which was nice but didn't make up for the fuckery before haha. There was too much going on to watch videos or listen to music much but I will have a go on lower doses ?

On 12/12/2020 at 6:58 AM, Moon said:

Hehehe... You gave the jawbreaker one lick.

Keep going deeper. You'll need something like 100 such trips to start to understand consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Moon why you don't try mushrooms next time? Are much more kind, incredible beautiful, if you don't do a big dose of course. Do 1,5 grs or like that

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe... You gave the jawbreaker one lick.

Keep going deeper. You'll need something like 100 such trips to start to understand consciousness.

Ugh I'll see how it goes, I was scared that I'm prone to psychosis but it's really just a story I made up ?

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Moon why you don't try mushrooms next time? Are much more kind, incredible beautiful, if you don't do a big dose of course. Do 1,5 grs or like that

Lol weird but I have soooo much LSD that I should use it up (the universe gave me wayyy more tabs than I bought) it'll probs take me many years though ??

But I do want to do shrooms at some point and I read somewhere that LSD is like an electric guitar whilst shrooms are like an acoustic guitar ?

But did you die?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

But did you die?

Do you mean like ego death? Idk?

There was points where I didn't know my name or where I was and then slowly things were becoming "familiar" again, like my room, but I still didn't understand what was happening as I was regaining the familiarity. It all felt confusing rather than good and there were no grand insights I gained. 

11 minutes ago, Moon said:

I have soooo much LSD that I should use it up

?It is a reason! And yes , mushrooms are like more natural, and imo more useful for investigate blocked emotions, more on the earth. And if you are lucky you'll get amazed with the most artistic and beautiful hallucinations , it's incredible that the mind can create those organic and coulored designs

20 minutes ago, Moon said:

There was points where I didn't know my name or where I was and then slowly things were becoming "familiar" again, like my room, but I still didn't understand what was happening as I was regaining the familiarity. It all felt confusing rather than good and there were no grand insights I gained. 

My first LSD trip was the most confusing experience of my life. Did it with 7 other confused idiots inside my living room. The main insight I had was that everything you "try" to do is inherently dissatisfying. I had spent hours contemplating funny things to experience on LSD, and when I got there and tried doing some of those things, all I felt was a deep emptiness inside. If I wasn't such a dumbass, I would've realized that I had come in direct contact with the four noble truths in Buddhism. But no, instead I went full "it's ok man, just chill" stoner for 3 years screwing up my life :D

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Moon said:

Reminds me so much of my very first psychedelic trip haha :D - Its a very mild form of ego death, like you forget who are etc. Its very confusing at the begining, but you understand more and more after you trip many times. So dont spare the tabs :P