Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Why sometimes is painful/deeply frustrating to see hot girls ??

67 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I love how chill American girls are. If i did that shit in my city they would be like wtf leave me alone. Probably would be with headphones and even if they were not it would be quite weird and annoying. Now ofc not always but people are closed af here. I have met American girls and they are OPEN AS FUCK compared to Western European people

44 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

If i did that shit in my city they would be like wtf leave me alone. Probably would be with headphones and even if they were not it would be quite weird and annoying.

One time I was at the gym working out. Saw hot girl walk onto the treadmill to run. She was wearing headphones.

As she's running, I walk up in front of her and do a big grin and a big wave. I motion for her to take off her headphones and get off the treadmill. She complies. I tell her she's cute and start chatting her up. She tells me she has a boyfriend. I grab her number anyway. We go on a date. We make out. Her boyfriend was out of town and she was feeling lonely.

Another time hot girl (25) is walking through the mall talking on her phone. I run in front of her, stop her, and ask her who she's talking to. She says her mom. I tell her to hang up on her mom and talk to me instead. She complies. We flirt and exchange numbers. Then we go on a date and have great sex. Stunning girl.

I once met a guy who banged something like 100 women at the mall. He would fuck them in the dressing room.

STOP. MAKING. EXCUSES.

Women are everywhere. Go talk to them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I once met a guy who banged something like 100 women at the mall. He would fuck them in the dressing room.

STOP. MAKING. EXCUSES.

Woah... thats next level lol

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

She tells me she has a boyfriend. I grab her number anyway. We go on a date. We make out. Her boyfriend was out of town and she was feeling lonely.

@Leo Gura I know you were probably in another place in your life when you did this, but don't you kind of regret this? Is bringing up mild cheating as sort of a brag the kind of behavior you want to advertise here? C'mon mate you have more tact than this.

As for the OP @Javfly33. When things do get better and it is safe to approach in public again, remember and contemplate this; when you see a hot girl and want to approach and feel that fear > Think to yourself, does it really make sense for you as a man to be more scared of the women than she is of you? There are many more rational fears in life, like being homeless if you lose your job, or losing family members, or getting in a car accident. But as a man does it make any sense to be scared of a woman? No, absolutely not. What's the worst she can do to you? Humiliate you? So what, if you learn to stop giving a fuck what they say, then what can she do? Nothing at all.

It makes 0 logical sense to be scared of women. What you should be scared of is a fucking hungry bear on a hiking trail lol. That is logical fear, not some pretty girl who was lucky to be born pretty.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

58 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Leo Gura I know you were probably in another place in your life when you did this, but don't you kind of regret this? Is bringing up mild cheating as sort of a brag the kind of behavior you want to advertise here? C'mon mate you have more tact than this.

I tell it like it is.

This was 8 years ago. I was in training and my job was to push every set to its breaking point.

If this offends you, oh well. You don't really understand women until you see how far you can push it.

Women are not as innocent as they'd like to have you believe. If she really loved her boyfriend she would have never agreed to go on a date with me.

It's not about tact. It's about showing guys what's possible and how to overcome excuses. An important part of game is getting over all your limiting beliefs about what's possible.

I tell you some brutal aspects of game to toughen you guys up cause ya'll are a bunch of sissies up in here.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

once met a guy who banged something like 100 women at the mall. He would fuck them in the dressing room.

Reminds me of the movie Bad Santa :D

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@Leo Gura Was it Sonny who you are referring to?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I was at the gym working out. Saw hot girl walk onto the treadmill to run. She was wearing headphones.

As she's running, I walk up in front of her and do a big grin and a big wave. I motion for her to take off her headphones and get off the treadmill. She complies. I tell her she's cute and start chatting her up. She tells me she has a boyfriend. I grab her number anyway. We go on a date. We make out. Her boyfriend was out of town and she was feeling lonely.

Another time hot girl (25) is walking through the mall talking on her phone. I run in front of her, stop her, and ask her who she's talking to. She says her mom. I tell her to hang up on her mom and talk to me instead. She complies. We flirt and exchange numbers. Then we go on a date and have great sex. Stunning girl.

STOP. MAKING. EXCUSES.

Women are everywhere. Go talk to them.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I tell it like it is.

This was 8 years ago. I was in training and my job was to push every set to its breaking point.

If this offends you, oh well. You don't really understand women until you see how far you can push it.

Women are not as innocent as they'd like to have you believe. If she really loved her boyfriend she would have never agreed to go on a date with me.

It's not about tact. It's about showing guys what's possible and how to overcome excuses. An important part of game is getting over all your limiting beliefs about what's possible.

I tell you some brutal aspects of game to toughen you guys up cause ya'll are a bunch of sissies up in here.

You make me want to start approaching again. I haven't done pick up in almost a year and it sucks. I think I may start doing it outside even during the pandemic cause I'm feeling lonely without feminine in my life. I never really did daygame. I had good success with clubs and bars at night and I considered that my roadhouse. My logic was why approach at day when there are a ton of horny girls going to the club specifically to fuck? sure there is competition but if you get good enough you can count on getting action regularly and getting to that point was easier for me in this setting. That is out of the question since they are all closed here. I suppose I need to adapt to current situations and start pandemic approaching with a mask outside and in shops. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov Covid certainly turns everything upside down. Not good times for dating.

@Leo Gura Shit that's so cool! B| Now I'm really hyped up ? I'm going  to put me out there and generate this kind of experiences as you. Fuck the ego and playing victim. I'm going to make happen those cool moments as Leo or more haha ? ? Cheers man. 

@Javfly33  Good job, now you finally feel capable x) Happy to see that. That's the truth about you. I'd say go for whatever you want, but then for some people it might not be worth to make someone else cheat. I mean you might say that if the girl feels lonely with her boyfriend if he just goes out of town for a short time she deserves and he also deserves better and it is moral to cheat or whatever, you might argue like this. But I get that for some people this doesn't work, they become like super agitated. Even with psychedelics, some people might do them illegaly and then just have this placebo fear of police, thinking they will get them or some shit like that, it can be unpleasant. But I guess you know whether you are that kind of person now. And I guess you can certainly become both.

@Leo Gura  Have you ever tried dating in countries where sex is a taboo topic?

13 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Javfly33  Good job, now you finally feel capable x) Happy to see that. That's the truth about you. I'd say go for whatever you want, but then for some people it might not be worth to make someone else cheat. I mean you might say that if the girl feels lonely with her boyfriend if he just goes out of town for a short time she deserves and he also deserves better and it is moral to cheat or whatever, you might argue like this. But I get that for some people this doesn't work, they become like super agitated. Even with psychedelics, some people might do them illegaly and then just have this placebo fear of police, thinking they will get them or some shit like that, it can be unpleasant. But I guess you know whether you are that kind of person now. And I guess you can certainly become both.

I don't know. Let's settle first for being able to naturally express my energy, feelings and sexual attraction in an assertive and confidence manner to all the women I find atractive and want to interact with. And then we'll talk about getting laid ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between a winner's mindset and a victim's mindset is a set of perfectly shaped tits in your hands

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

love these golden nuggets :D:D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It is painful to realize you can't get those hot girls.

You aren't on their level and this bothers you, as it should.

You can use this as a motivator or bitch about it like an incel, your choice. 

10 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

You aren't on their level and this bothers you, as it should.

Interesting.

What is this 'level' you are talking about?

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Interesting.

What is this 'level' you are talking about?

We, humans, are hierarchical creatures. 

We are always assessing where we are in this hierarchical ranking, wherever we are, all the time.

We also have a general ranking for ourselves and this is what limits us. 

If you see yourself as a 7/10, when you see a girl that is 8 (not only in looks) or above you instantly feel like you don't have a chance and this hurts.

The secret to girls (and life) is your level of entitlement, of deservedness.

Whatever you feel entitled to, is what you are generally going to get.

To get your personal 10, you have to deeply feel entitled to get her. 

This cannot be a gimmick behavior, this has to be a subconscious certainty. 

Not a situational confidence either, or else you can even get the girl but you won't be able to keep her for long.

That's why cold approaching/gaming is key.

You are exposing yourself to new realities, testing your (mental) limits all the time and you will be mindblown when you realize it was all on your head. 

@Leo Gura You can also say " I was abusive to my girlfriend to see how far i could take it", "her fault for letting herself get abused and not break it off".

With that logic you can rationalize everything, i am not judging you but there should be a balance between being a decent person and good in game. You can just talk to the girls that are single and worst case talk to girls in relationships but just attract them, so you can practice attraction skills, not actually get physical with them. 

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Sex is a taboo topic in all societies. But last time I checked, all societies fuck like rabbits.

In more conservative societies you just gotta keep it more concealed.

49 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura You can also say " I was abusive to my girlfriend to see how far i could take it", "her fault for letting herself get abused and not break it off".

Of course you CAN. But I don't.

With that logic you can rationalize everything, i am not judging you but there should be a balance between being a decent person and good in game. You can just talk to the girls that are single and worst case talk to girls in relationships but just attract them, so you can practice attraction skills, not actually get physical with them.

That's right, anything can be rationalized.

I don't date non-single girls nor do I recommended it. Like I said, I was pushing the envelope in that case to see how game works. Sometimes in life you gotta push the envelope to see where the boundaries are. Dating is an arena which is full of collateral damage and hurt feelings. This is something to learn and accept about dating. Which is not to say you should use this as license to cheat and hurt people needlessly.

One time I flirted with a married woman just to see how far she would go. Her husband was a well-known guy in Vegas. She went pretty far. Don't forget that not all women are angels.