EntheogenTruthSeeker

monolith - human bs or alien?

19 posts in this topic

I saw the first two monolith stories, interesting that there is a third one now. Not too worried though, aliens don't weld ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I thought that monoliths were made of stone. Still, why shouldn't aliens weld or have an artistic sense of humour?

All stories and explanations are false.

@LastThursday Alien posing as a welder would be a good cover, wouldn't it?

I like @Keyhole's answer though ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

More than likely it’s humans.  The first one looked pretty well made but it had rivets.  Not saying aliens wouldn’t necessarily use rivets, but it just seems like a fairly non-advanced way of constructing something.  In the descriptions of many ufo’s it’s stated that they are all one piece with no rivets or extra pieces of any kind.

@Keyhole sounds scary as hell (as all unknown things are), but I'm well up for encountering one of those. If you have any techniques available please let me/us know.

As for the cheap welded metal monothings in the video, I'm sure aliens also have cost/benefit analyses. Shoddy workmanship is not disproof of aliens.

Isn't this forum intended for personal and spiritual growth? Monoliths are just another human hoax and ego distraction. Inner work on ourselves is the most important thing.

The 11th Commandment: "Thou shalt not be distracted".

If only I could always tell when I was being distracted. Ho hum.

Only a flicker
Over the strained time-ridden faces
Distracted from distraction by distraction
Filled with fancies and empty of meaning
Tumid apathy with no concentration
Men and bits of paper, whirled by the cold wind
That blows before and after time

- T.S. Eliot

either a publicity stunt for some sort of viral marketing which will be revealed in the near future (they already adapted Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 and 2010, but his 2061 and 3001 books are still up for grabs. surprised they haven't been adapted yet considering how famous the series is).

or just some folks having a laugh, and copycats imitating them in other locations around the world. A monolith isnt too hard to build after all since it's just a big rectangle. The hardest thing would be lugging it to and from the location, but a small group of people could pull it off.

Edited by eggopm3

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I ?  synchronicities.

If it was an actual monolith - say a 25 ton smooth granite cuboid stone block, with no signs of activity nearby - then I'd say Occam was quaking in his boots. I'd be impressed anyway.

can we keep these discussions to one thread please? we literally have another thread on this exact same goofy topic on the same page. 

Humans trying to surprise other humans with some funky shit. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.