7thLetter

*POLL* Are you going to take a COVID-19 Vaccine?

*POLL*   225 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to take a COVID-19 Vaccine?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don’t know

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

89 posts in this topic

Joe Rogan: (01:30:14)
One more question. How long does it take to develop a vaccine for this coronavirus?

Michael Osterholm: (01:30:19)
Well, you know when I’m asked that question I don’t mean to sound glib again, but I can make a vaccine for it overnight. The question is, is it safe and effective? And that’s the challenge we have right now. Questions about how do you make immunity to a coronavirus and what kind of vaccine do you have to have that brings in all the different parts of the immune system. So we don’t know that yet. So some of this research is going to have to be basic to that. The second thing we have to worry about is safety. There’s a condition in humans called antibody dependent enhancement, ADE. And it turns out that if you have no antibody or an immune response, you’ll get the disease. If you have a lot, you’re protected. But if you have this in between level and then you get the disease, it actually enhances the disease.

Michael Osterholm: (01:31:04)
Immune response is really destructive. And in fact, there was just a couple of years ago, a major recall of Dengue vaccine, type of vaccine we use from mosquito infection in the Philippines where kids who got the vaccine actually made just a little bit of antibody. And when they got the real disease it made them a lot sicker. And so we found with the 2003 SARS vaccine that there was an ADE component to it when we made it in animals. And so we’re going to have to really study this to be sure it’s safe. And as you said earlier, we can surely make mistakes. We need to do everything we can not to. And so I think between getting the effectiveness and the safety data together, we’re years out. I mean, maybe two years. Yeah. This is not going to happen soon.

This is definitely a leading expert saying this.

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota.

So how the hell am I supposed to believe it is a good idea to take it after only half a year?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Recursoinominado

On 13/12/2020 at 11:26 AM, Recursoinominado said:

All i see is a bunch of conspiracy Karens with black/white thinking.

Have you ever tried listening to intelligent, serious journalists coming from that side?

Not trying to push a POV on you, but I listen to James Corbert from the corbett report 

I listen to him because I am concerned about just going along with the mass & not hearing it from both sides (p.s I would never listen to someone like Alex Jones, he is very biased & crazy)

He points out everything concerning with vaccines, not in a karren way, he just does solid research & puts it into vids. 

I honestly haven't made my mind up yet, my mum is taking a pzifer vaccine soon and I am very worried for her. 

I would love to hear someone else opinion on James Corbett, as unlike alex jones, he is highly educated & does thorough research, yet is against vaccines, if any nerds on here can watch his stuff & give their opinion, point out any flaws in his reasoning ect.. then please do. 

Because there are people like him who are against vaccines & covid  measures, it makes me wonder if I am in the wrong camp, if I should change my mind again, because he is no fool like Alex Jones, he is not making millions saying this stuff, & he has been a very credible journalist for decades. 

Ah sigh, I don't know what to think any more

Edited by Striving for more

47.4 % of people wanna experience how actually poor "Tiffany Dover" felt like

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

what are objections to people pointing out about absolute risk reduction being 0.4% only ie  to prevent just 1 Covid-19 case 256 individuals must get the vaccine; the other 255 individuals derive no benefit, but are subject to vaccine adverse effects, whatever they may be ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 12.12.2020 at 1:17 PM, LastThursday said:

It's all about risk. Is the risk of catching Covid - and being permanently injured or death - higher than the risk of taking a vaccine which is NOT the virus?

I mean, thats the ting. This virus has a pretty long and intense history by now. We have almost a year of the most comprehensive stats ever measured for a disease in the history of mankind telling us that if you're in your late teens or early twenties there's virtually NO risk of getting seriously ill or even less dying from the virus. If you are twenty years old, healthy and don't have any underlying diseases, the likelihood of dying is basically like winning the lottery. So, how should I compare that risk vs the risk of a vaccine with little history and no stats? At least I have a solid concept of the first one, and know that its extemely low. So based on this premise, I would actually choose not to take the vaccine.

However, if it turns out I can potentially save other lives by taking it I will do that. I'm not sure how that works if everyone who are in the danger zone will have taken the vaccine before me anyway, but if I can contribute by taking it, I'll do it.

I said I don’t know because I have severe allergic reactions to many foods (including uncooked eggs). 

I also rarely go out. 

Yes, I will asap. I'm working as a nurse in home care and we are struggling to cope with this crashing tusnami of suffering and death which the virus is causing. We hardly had enough resources before the pandemic, now it's obvious how much more resources need to be allocated to health care in Sweden. I don't see any other way out of this other than mass-vaccinations.

It's amazing how the antivaxxer cult have infiltrated our minds. I saw a really amazing Swedish documentary about it where they managed to infiltrate the Wakefeild doomsday cult and expose it for all to see. Wakefield's ego couldn't cope with being wrong, that autism have no correlation to vaccinations, so he started a cult instead. If you have any doubt about the overwhelming benefits of vaccines, most likely you have been brainwashed be these predatory conspiracy loonies. It doesn't take much to see through the BS. It's very similar to the MAGA-cult.

If you're in Sweden (or have a Swedish VPN) the documentary "Vaccinkrigarna" is here: https://www.svtplay.se/dokument-inifran-vaccinkrigarna

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

I received the moderna Covid-19 vaccine on Friday. The next day it felt like a man punched me in the arm and lasted until, well, it still hurts if touched. Some mild GI and fatigue issues the next day. Otherwise, I'm fine, ...except the floppy ears I'm growing.?

My next covid-19 vaccine (it's a 2 step vaccine) is in 28 days. I'll probably grow a tail with that one.?

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?