Zabuloon

HELP I'm having Kundalini symptoms

6 posts in this topic

I'm waking up at random hours in the night, crying, sweating, and feeling an intense rush of energy in my spine.

I think I'm about to have a kundalini awakening, I quite scare I don't know how to handle it, what to expect or what should I do to be prepared

In the past days, I have been feeling that the separation between me and the external world is getting thinner and thinner.  Last night I woke up in the middle of the night as if I just got ejaculated by God into my room wtf

I feel that the kundalini awakening will happen tonight or in the following days.  Any recommendations? I know almost nothing about this :S

Thank you!!!

You could take some adaptogen plants and supplements to be more relax and surrender more easily to whatever is going to happen. I recommend :

• L theanine
  • bacopa
  • reishi, maitake, shiitake
  • ashwagandha 

Ashwagandha is probably the most powerful to help you relax if you have to choose one.

Surrender to Love.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Surrender, meditate. The way to press on through / move on past spiritual cycles is to have momentum in observing what's happening (each sensation, or enough sensations, one at a time) exactly as it appears. The way to stay put is to get absorbed in whatever you're doing, not taking the time to investigate the sensations as they appear. Staying put can be quite useful however, as it's basically concentration, and concentration can provide additional momentum, precision, and skill which you can apply to mindful observation -- and mindful observation is how you "move on."

I will add, when you feel fear, focus on your body and you will feel some tension somewhere. Then love this part of you.

If necessary you can think all the people you love and everything you are grateful for to feel more love. Then love the part of you that fears even more.