SQAAD

Why Does God Allow This??

69 posts in this topic

On 03/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, SQAAD said:

Why does an All-Loving and Infinitely Intelligent God allow this??

1_CdO7eSjb3Qsn-MN16cbZ3w.jpeg

Can i get a good explanation for this?? Even if you say that God is Self-Less and doesn't care what happens to 'it' that still doesn't solve anything. Because i don't experience being God and Self-Less at this moment. Nor do most people.

Most people experience being a limited selfish creature. That creates a huge problem for us. All this clearly shows a God who doesn't care at all. A pure psychopath.

Maybe God is Selfless and doesn't care. But me and most other people are not selfless. And nothing can be done about this. This a mistake in the design of God. Yes from my selfish perspective. But then again the selfish pespective is the one most people experience. 

Do not fool yourself like many. There are two ✌ very powerful forces operating. Earth is Not a heavenly realm yet, but we could try to raise the vibration enough so this image you showed would be a thing of the past and we are a heavenly realm once again.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

@Pudgey yet you are posting him an egotistical self righteous message. what makes you better than him? 

please. 

You're human, so you're prone to speak out of ego.

But, what I've said was relevant to the thread with a very strong premise that has yet to be refuted. 

How can you question something and engage in mental masturbation about God, when you have not put in serious work. All of it is just word-play and not actual work. It's like being on an electrician forum and questioning its validity and best-practices, while constantly questioning members when you haven't even finished the classes or attempted to go. Most of this is mental masturbation at best. 

You're on a spiritual forum, with several ways to access God-realization (i.e DMT, LSD, Self-inquiry, 5-MEO), with entire threads dedicated to realizing TRUTH. But, you would rather troll around and speak in "what if's", "why that", etc... It's a waste of time and energy for anyone that at least attempted to do the work. It just goes to show that some members here are completely disrespectful to the information that is here that took hundreds of hours to provide. 

That is far more self-righteous and egotistical. 

Most of these questions are can be answered with psychedelics or basic self-inquiry. 

@Pudgey I don't know what this forums rules are about asking questions but I find no problem in asking them. It's better to have discussions around it than ignoring your mind's own desire to seek answers. Answers are not certain (hence people still existing, if questions are so easily answered people just simply won't get up in the morning).

I don't know you and what i said wasn't personal. I'm just tired of seeing people acting like answers are so easy to find. They're not. News medias and YouTube channels and publications - these people are as clueless as we are. We don't have the answers and that's why people should ask-- it's better than sitting it out. Drugs are cool and people cannot always get them. They might not be for everyone either. 

So yeah, discussions over passive agreement. Think Bertrand russell originally said that too.

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@PurpleTree I think people here like to parrot.  A lot.  Your question doesn't have anything to do with what I have written.  You're trying to introject your viewpoint under the guise of asking me what I think.  smh.  I think the innocent child deserves to be where most of you are, that you should trade lives and stop being such hypocrites.  If God wants to maximize love and understand itself, then you folks, who already "know" what it is to be "God" - why not give them a chance to discover the same thing?

This place is turning into an echo chamber and a cult.  All it takes is leaving for a few days and coming back to see this.  Leo, you should shut this place down dude.  These kids are phony af.

facts-parrots.jpg

5 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@KeyholeOff course suffering and pain can get extremly bad and unbearable. But its the cost that Conscioussness has to to through. Its impossible to stop it, no matter what "you" as an ego think of it. God is going through it, no one else than God. There isn't anyone else than God. But u dont understand it, you are judging it as an ego not understanding anything. And no I am not parroting anything, I have become conscious of many of the things I am mentioning to a good degree. Fundamentally let me tell u this, the suffering is not forever, its finite. God will wake up to it self either in form or after the form disappears. So there is nothing bad in the end for anyone. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

@Keyhole

What you said here is more or less the reason for my views on hippies. They're total hypocrites. At best, they're like a powerless life partner who can do nothing but complain about how their partner is abusive to their children, while going out with friends shopping or playing video games. And while the abusive person is also a hypocrite, they're not a hypocrite to the same degree.

Still, in terms of suffering and poor physical conditions, it's not like you're imagining it is. I live in a very poor third-world country. It is hard, but not like you're imagining. You're inclined to view life from your perspective. And your perspective is in a different dimension. To a kid born in poverty, it doesn't bother him as much as it does to you. The kid does not know any better, so that's the best it can get for him. He simply develops other survival strategies. It's because it's way outside of your comfort zone that you can't properly imagine what it actually feels like that you feel like it's the worst thing there is, but in fact it isn't. I would choose poverty over psychological suffering anytime. You're applying your stage Green vision on all of reality, and so of course you will want to remove all poverty and inequality. There is a thing called hedonist adaptation or something like that, you may already be familiar with it. It applies here very well.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 12/3/2020 at 0:25 PM, SQAAD said:

Why does an All-Loving and Infinitely Intelligent God allow this??

1_CdO7eSjb3Qsn-MN16cbZ3w.jpeg

Can i get a good explanation for this?? Even if you say that God is Self-Less and doesn't care what happens to 'it' that still doesn't solve anything. Because i don't experience being God and Self-Less at this moment. Nor do most people.

Most people experience being a limited selfish creature. That creates a huge problem for us. All this clearly shows a God who doesn't care at all. A pure psychopath.

Maybe God is Selfless and doesn't care. But me and most other people are not selfless. And nothing can be done about this. This a mistake in the design of God. Yes from my selfish perspective. But then again the selfish pespective is the one most people experience. 

Read the room... Free will means free people. It’s the people. 

Visualize the concept of us being nature incarnate. A step in evolution grown from unconscious, viscous animals that chose to exploit to survive. We unfortunately still carry some of those traits deep in the (idk) and we are still evolving.

You don’t know what god is and you’re shouting into the void about something that you’ll have to act on if you want it to get better. Do something.

god, it’s been a pleasure speaking with you. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

10 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I have heard two different opinions on this, that some kids who grew up in this environment adapted and they did not even know that they were starving because it was so normalized.  But I have also spoken in the past with co workers (I used to test video games at nintendo, lol :P)  and friends who have come from impoverished conditions tell me that for them it was brutal and that they did not adjust well to it.

Haha! Don't get me wrong. I'd had my share of suffering, and believe me it was brutal at times. But still, I think the cause is mostly because of the exposure I started to have to western ideologies and different ways of living life. I know of many people who have gone through the same physical difficulties, and very few of them experienced an existential crisis. Most people just adapt to whatever the present situation is. Even now, I see a lot of kids who are the opposite of spoiled, and they don't seem to have any problems with it. Really, most suffering is psychological.

I think you might be an exception in some ways due to being especially intelligent and you think for yourself. 

My story is complicated, and I don't want to bother you with the details. I don't think I'm an intelligent person intellect-wise. And I'm not being humble here but a lot of people are way smarter than me.

Also, I am a female in her early 30's, when I see children being treated poorly, it is biological - especially if I can't do anything about it, there is a lot of frustration there because I can't fix it.

I understand. It can be hard to ignore things that you can't act upon sometimes, but what else can you do? Right? Just make sure you don't add more suffering to the world by becoming another person who suffers, or at least aim at reducing it to a minimum. And in the meantime do what you can to improve the world, mainly by being the best version of yourself. You don't have to put all of the world problems on your shoulders. It's not your responsibility. You can only do what you can do.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey