SQAAD

Why Does God Allow This??

69 posts in this topic

Why does an All-Loving and Infinitely Intelligent God allow this??

1_CdO7eSjb3Qsn-MN16cbZ3w.jpeg

Can i get a good explanation for this?? Even if you say that God is Self-Less and doesn't care what happens to 'it' that still doesn't solve anything. Because i don't experience being God and Self-Less at this moment. Nor do most people.

Most people experience being a limited selfish creature. That creates a huge problem for us. All this clearly shows a God who doesn't care at all. A pure psychopath.

Maybe God is Selfless and doesn't care. But me and most other people are not selfless. And nothing can be done about this. This a mistake in the design of God. Yes from my selfish perspective. But then again the selfish pespective is the one most people experience. 

Edited by SQAAD

What if being a loving God necessitates allowing evil to exist? What if creation is impossible without dualities for every axis?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

What if being a loving God necessitates allowing evil to exist? What if creation is impossible without dualities for every axis?

Sometimes i wish that there was no creation at all. This would save us a LOT of hustle and unecessary suffering.

Now i feel like i am forever stuck in the mind of a God that i have no control over. Great!

Those two kids are god. It's not like God is his boss and is allowing it, it's like he is living this experience. This is the human experience. Give them love and respect and glorify them like all humans who enjoy and suffer the human life

8 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Moksha

Sometimes i wish that there was no creation at all. This would save us a LOT of hustle and unecessary suffering.

Now i feel like i am forever stuck in the mind of a God that i have no control over. Great!

Most suffering can be avoided simply by realizing who we are. When unconscious people become conscious, the world changes for the better.

You aren't stuck in the mind of God, you are God stuck in a human mind. The more conscious you are, the more beautiful the world will be.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

What you are not getting is that there is no duality between God and You. You are God.

You have a problem with all of this? Well wake up and stop imagining that there is something wrong with the world.

Take full responsability. This attitude of victimhood will get you nowhere.

Actually after several awakenings "I" know that this experience is the best creation there is even tho life can be hard.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@SQAAD You seem to be immersed within one view and are trying to reconcile something within that view. 

Imagine trying to translate Chinese with an English dictionary. The person will keep searching and searching for Chinese characters in the English dictionary. They will never find those characters and it will get extremely frustrating. 

A trap of the mind is that it is attached to opposites of true/false and right/wrong. So if I told the person "Oh, you are using an English dictionary. Put that down and use a Chinese dictionary", the person will respond "English does exist!! I know a lot of English-speaking people and they are wonderful people!! My friends and family speak English!! How dare you say English is wrong!! I will never believe English is wrong!!" With this attached/identified mindset, the person will never let go of English because it believes letting go of English would be a rejection of English. That is the trap.

A liberated mindset would see that English exists and is correct in itself, that English has a lot of value AND Chinese exists. And entering Chinese does not mean that English doesn't exist or English is wrong. To enter Chinese, we don't have to reject English as wrong.

In your context, the "language" you are speaking is correct as that language. It is valid and has value. To see another "language", you don't have to reject that view as being wrong. In it's context, rejecting that view would be heartless and psychopathic. The good news is that we don't need to reject it as nonexistent or wrong. We can expand AND still have that view. Yet without realizing this, the mind will not let go because it sees letting go as rejecting a particular view (a veiw that is correct within that view). 

In the context you are creating, an external god allowing that would be a heartless, psychopathic bastard. No one can prove otherwise, because within that context he IS a heartless, psychopathic bastard. No one will ever be able to prove that false, because it is true within that context. Just as no one can prove to me there are Chinese characters in my English dictionary because there aren't any Chinese characters in my English dictionary!

The question becomes whether you want to find Chinese characters in an English dictionary (which you will never find) or whether you would like to expand and learn both English AND Chinese. To me, you seem more interested in people showing Chinese characters in your English dictionary. 

56 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

This a mistake in the design of God.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forestluv Stop showing off your multilingualism 9_9

Reality is indifferent. The universe doesn't know evil. Evil only exists in your skull. Forget about "why all loving God allow this" these types of abstract questions have no answer

. Any mental gymnastics can be tossed away easily. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The universe doesn't know evil. Evil only exists in your skull.

Yup, that's what it's all about.

15 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Why do you allow it? 

But more on topic. what I've heard channeled from the Source Field, through Abraham Hicks, is the following. Firstly, your pain when looking at these images could be bigger than their pain, because you have more contrast because your life is much more pleasant. They don't have that contrast that you do so for them, it might be less painful for them than you may think. For example a highly developed being could look at you and weep tears for you, for the immense suffering he sees (because he has a big contrast), while you might actually interpret your life as 'okay'.
The other point raised is that everybody chooses or agrees with the circumstances of their birth, so nobody gets something they didn't themselves chose. Negative momentum and attractions thereof can build up and create highly unpleasant situations of course and create situations that nobody might want, but might be of their own making anyway.
Last point that was raised is that even though it is not untrue, that you can find evidence of unjustice, unfairness, suffering, etc. But you always get your belief reflected back to you. So if you focus on suffering and pain in the world, this is what you'll be getting more evidence of. Then it's up to you to choose what perspective you want to look at these things with, which will then create 'evidence' for that in your experience. For example, if you would decide to choose to see them as powerful creators, that have created their own reality, you might find more (pleasant and empowering) experiences reflecting that new thought back to you. So that is up to you

Edited by Waken

18 hours ago, SQAAD said:

i don't experience being God and Self-Less at this moment.

18 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Add unconditional, notice the conditions you’re adding. Notice ‘you’ & ‘them’ is a condition. 

“But then again the selfish pespective is the one most people experience.”

That is an assumption , an extrapolation & projection.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The same God who complains about it on an online forum instead of gathering all resources and doing something about it

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Some new-age type of teachings and channelings say that God started the creation with an innocent desire to experience something new, but there was no intention to create all the horrible things, those things appeared later when the souls explored their free will and became lost in the separation from God. But all souls know what they sign up for and what they will experience before they incarnate on planets like the Earth, they want to go through the suffering and joy so that they can learn and evolve. There is more to it, but does that perspective resonate/feel right to you? To me it makes sense and I feel like it's the truth or at least a truth among many.

Trust me when I tell you that physical suffering is peanuts compared to psychological suffering. I've experienced both and I would always choose physical suffering anytime. And maybe it's just me, but I would always choose physical labor instead of an intellectual job. I would rather work in labor for 8 hours a day than to force myself to memorize 5 pages. As well, I currently live in very poor physical conditions, and I rarely suffer from that. The psyche is very flexible and highly adaptive to environment/the physical world. Whatever physical challenges you may encounter (except illnesses), you'll suffer at first, but then you'll make your peace with it. Even torture works in the same way. As long as it is still in the physical realm, everything is still fine, although not necessarily ideal or perfect. Hell is only possible in the psychological realm.

Now to your question: I don't know. But if life was a movie, God would certainly win a Nobel prize for the worst director and story writer. Maybe he's after that prize. Just give it to him and be done with it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Javfly33

On 3/12/2020 at 10:56 PM, Javfly33 said:

What you are not getting is that there is no duality between God and You. You are God.

You have a problem with all of this? Well wake up and stop imagining that there is something wrong with the world.

Take full responsability. This attitude of victimhood will get you nowhere.

Yes i agree with you but didn't Leo say that God has no control??

If God has no control then he cannot stop imagining all of this..