Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

Automatic Writing: Channel God Through Words

12 posts in this topic

Have you ever sat down and observed the half-baked, convoluted cluster of thoughts inside your mind, which huffs and puffs like an ominous engine, only to untangle a sentence seconds later? Structuring a story is a toil: You operate as a human succumbed to their down-to-earth cocoon. Your art is weighted down like a ball of dust by what you have learned in the past. A rhyme, yet unintentional. These words do not belong to me, wherein I am a tiny little human, but are rather channeled through me, whether I am conscious of it or not.

Writing your name under a work should be taken rather blithely, for if it were authentic, it would just say, "By God. So smile a bit, fuckers."

Through self-experimentation, I found this technique called automatic writing, although I prefer the noble portrayal the adjective 'channeled' implies. The process is very simple. You open up a notepad, and you lay down taintless words that your intuition already whispers. Without forethought. Without logical continuum. You set music, perhaps inhale like a shaman a few minutes before, and you submit yourself to the cosmic flow. This requires audacity and a skillful level of trust. Life is Art by default. Whatever 'but' you come up with after is a second-tier thought weighting down your ability to notice it.

The key is to flood out thinking with fascination. This activity is weightless. You will be awash by the sheer (un)sanity that pours out from within once you let the cluster loose. Let God guide the hand: Begin by knowing that whatever you create is already a perfect, pure art, despite no one in the world will understand it, and nor will you unless you give up trying. This is what arose once I had given up the steering wheel:

I am a completely unbiased warrior standing on the maw of my crater. Music binds me in this shade, I am like an interchangeable cat that abstracts art into cosmic heights. I am a pen, I am a pencil, I am a present traveler, these words flow through me, but they do not belong to me. I am a fool whose heart is beating hard. Lightning strikes the throat. The anvil is melting. The Universe weaves me like a rattlesnake a mouse. I am a prey trapped in my cunningness. The hum outlines the chapters of my being. The universe is quiet, as quiet as a spring field, and wise as a raven. 

Try it out. With a bit of practice, I think you could create stunning twisted staircases to heaven. ;) Bur careful, for the duality between intuition, thoughts, and self-belonging is a thin one. It could easily, ya know... break.

I tried my hand at automatic writing, and had alot of fun with it. I would talk to spirit guides, (because that was the intention, I really wanted to speak to guides) even though back then I knew I was summoning dream characters so to speak. I suppose I do all the time ? my view is that Intuition and insight can come in many packages, so have fun. The only rules are the ones you break. 

(ah I remember now, i would ask questions and then step aside and receive the answer. It's like a word train. It also led to realizations about how thoughts arise. ) 

I'd love if people shared short quips on here from time to time. I'll see if I can find some of my old notebooks. 

@SirVladimir what kind of inquiry would you enjoy exploring, like setting a question /intention before letting go into free flow? 

I'll also add that I don't think I ever reached that complete surrender of control which you described, or perhaps it came in and out. That may be why the writing tended more towards metaphysical entities instead of just stepping aside completely and free flowing. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

17 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I'll also add that I don't think I ever reached that complete surrender of control which you described, or perhaps it came in and out. That may be why the writing tended more towards metaphysical entities instead of just stepping aside completely and free flowing. 

Definitely there are degrees. Metaphysical entities may serve well as middlemen.

what kind of inquiry would you enjoy exploring, like setting a question /intention before letting go into free flow? 

Good question. My approach is to realize finding answer to this question is merely pushing the free flow away into unforeseeable future. There has never been this question, and it has never needed an answer. Free flow is your default form. No need to resist it. If I had to pluck it into an intention:

"I am intending what I already am."

:)

OK here's a fun channeling from 2017..

(Sam speaking) Freedom is the chance to explore the universe. Think about it. Sometimes I find a widow in the garden. I chop off its head for supper, only to find that the body is poison. Never can a mind find out about the body. Then it falters, it is not free.

(me) Sam, did I get 'widow' correct?

(Sam) You surely did, the spider that climbs the web has not meat for its supper. It is time to achieve the impossible. Never eat meat again. It is poison.

And another fun one

(me) who are you? 

I am the angel Micheal, lord of the night. 

(me) isn't there ever a lord of the day? 

(Micheal) haha you make us laugh. The day needs no protection, for light is the strongest force. The night needs lords and knights and kings and queens of power to bring in the light of day, that which you call Jesus, who was the soul line of this light. Then Jesus merged his embryo with the light, and transformed into a master of light. And he remembered.

(me) I want to remember 

(Micheal) it will come. In the meantime, watch and listen. They are your two most prized possessions.  

Writing. Is. Magic. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SirVladimir@

Thought you might like this one.... 

This is still supposedly the angel Micheal speaking :

(me) was mars like earth at one time? 

(Micheal) mars is unlike any in the galaxy. It burns of passion. The passion is in the mind though, rather of heart, and they failed for it. Your world faces the same threat. 

(me) is there something I can do to help prevent that from happening?

(Micheal) your back is still, but no air flows from it. Lean forward and cry, to strengthen the air flow.

(me) so, prana fire breathing with knees bent into triangles and arms around knees, head tucked in. Is this a yoga pose you are trying to teach me? I have stumbled across this before but forgot it.

(Micheal) it is a tantric breathing pose that loosens the spine and increases the flow of energy. Nothing more, but to someone who does not remember the feeling of energy will notice.

But now reading it back I think perhaps imitating crying in this position may work too. (my childhood crying was very much like hyperventilating) I never ended up trying it but I did just now for like ten seconds (shamanic breathing) and there is a slight activation in my spine. 

@mandyjw totally!! 

@seeking_brilliance Love it; the raw descend into madness, the apparent abandonment of classic writing paradigms. It's just a smashing wave of art, words.

I think I've tried this. It's kinda okay. But I would rather prefer conscious writing because it makes me feel more concrete. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.