Adamq8

Frank Yangs response to Actualized.org again

47 posts in this topic

@Eren Eeager Why are you asking me for a belief about your reality, get to the bottom of that yourself. Find out what is experientially true. Do the self-inquiry, Focus on Actuality. 

9 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Is there a stage where the bosy functions without you in there? 

Where are you aware from? Find it!

i loved his t rex impression at 9.20 B|

dude he squashed a kid at 14:20 :|

Edited by PurpleTree

More like Freak Yanks lol.

I can't take this guy seriously. Too immature for my taste.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

More like Freak Yanks lol.

I can't take this guy seriously. Too immature for my taste.

I enjoy him. He resonate with most of us more than Leo does. He is still a seeker, like most of us. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I'm not attached to this "God" thing at, but I don't see how people like this Frank Yang guy so much. He doesn't seem to say anything which actually guides you to higher places, all he does is state how he thinks things are.

Whenever I start these videos of his that you guys post, I just lose attention. Even if he's talking from direct experience, I'm not sure what you're supposed to be learning from him, or what difference what he says is supposed to make. 

I'm not learning a new way of seeing, just someone talking a lot. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

How does one loses being a perceiver? Does it mean losing the experience? I thought even after enlightenment you still perceive but it is recontecextualized into infinity so that you realize things are not merely objects. Is there a stage where the bosy functions without you in there? 

Can someone answer my question please? 

Is this this the same thing as both the self and the ox trasncend from thr 10 ox herding picrures? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

How does one loses being a perceiver? Does it mean losing the experience? I thought even after enlightenment you still perceive but it is recontecextualized into infinity so that you realize things are not merely objects. Is there a stage where the body functions without you in there? 

You lose the identification as the perceiver behind the eyes. I've experienced that. I can't describe it. Everything was still the same in a sense, but the visual field somehow became full HD. And the peripheral vision was enhanced at least by a factor of 10. I could see more than I ever did or do right now, like a wide-angle camera.

But anyway, that experience was temporary. It lasted for a couple of months and then I went back to normal. I am working on returning back to it, but I still can't reach a similar point. It took me a huge deal of suffering to make me surrender to that degree.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

You lose the identification as the perceiver behind the eyes. I've experienced that. I can't describe it. Everything was still the same in a sense, but the visual field somehow became full HD. And the peripheral vision was enhanced at least by a factor of 10. I could see more than I ever did or do right now, like a wide-angle camera.

But anyway, that experience was temporary. It lasted for a couple of months and then I went back to normal. I am working on returning back to it, but I still can't reach a similar point. It took me a huge deal of suffering to make me surrender to that degree.

Dont you think thats whats keeping you from experiencing that "state" is the seeking for it? Just a feeling that came up

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Mafortu said:

This is why its important to have different spiritual teachers, Frank reaches to me in places Leo cant (and vice-versa), the same goes for Ralston and the rest of the gang.

Kinda like different sexual toys.  Each hit different spots, Until you realize the G-Spot.

7 hours ago, Tanz said:

The dudes trying to get views by talking about Leo.

no one watches or cares about this stuff outside of a small niche online web sphere. he is just sharing another POV and it's welcome imo. 

46 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

no one watches or cares about this stuff outside of a small niche online web sphere. he is just sharing another POV and it's welcome imo. 

Agree it's a great video and it's refreshing to see the Leo echo chamber being broken down a bit. I think spiritual communities where one doesn't have the ultimate say on what is considered "true" for the community is healthier.

b/w isnt death of ego and death of soul the same?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

46 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

b/w isnt death of ego and death of soul the same?

No idea what Yang means by soul, but in my experience my “soul” is something that transcends ego, but is still not the absolute. Kind between ego and god. 

Yang is a complete doofus.  He's a complete spiritual moron.  Anything he says that sounds good is parroted from something he read.  Anytime he goes off on his own thoughts he literally sounds like a verbal dumpster fire.  

For some reason I can't listen to this guy. I don't have anything against him, he may be enlightened or not, but I find him really annoying.

I'm confused, does anyone here disagree with him? 

I get his style may not resonate, but all he is talking about is going full circle and eventually having to drop all concepts & trips & everything. 

A little like the Buddha's parable of the raft, once you reach the other shore you don't carry the boat around with you 24/7. 

I mean don't a lot of teachers say this exact thing? Francis, Rupert, Adya, Ramaji etc that it goes full circle, and then you know your true nature & fully blossom into your humanity, and then there is simply a celebration and expression of this understanding that IS ever deepening. 

The seeking ends, but the flowering never does. 

What are you guys disagreeing with him on, to me it just sounds like he's describing the 10th Ox picture, but also saying you can't just skip the other 9. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

16 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'm confused, does anyone here disagree with him? 

I get his style may not resonate, but all he is talking about is going full circle and eventually having to drop all concepts & trips & everything. 

A little like the Buddha's parable of the raft, once you reach the other shore you don't carry the boat around with you 24/7. 

I mean don't a lot of teachers say this exact thing? Francis, Rupert, Adya, Ramaji etc that it goes full circle, and then you know your true nature & fully blossom into your humanity, and then there is simply a celebration and expression of this understanding that IS ever deepening. 

The seeking ends, but the flowering never does. 

What are you guys disagreeing with him on, to me it just sounds like he's describing the 10th Ox picture, but also saying you can't just skip the other 9. 

I resonate completely with him

9 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Dont you think thats whats keeping you from experiencing that "state" is the seeking for it? Just a feeling that came up

No. I think it's the suffering that played the biggest role. I never knew such states exist and I wasn't trying to get there, and when I was experiencing it, I didn't know that it was a high state until it was gone.

This is why Buddhists use the negative language and call that it's empty and nothing. Saying I am everything, the habitual ego can begin identifying with it, unless you have had a full blown awakening.