Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

December 21st 2020

21 posts in this topic

alright we'll see :)

if nothing happens i want my money back though

this guy's talking bad about saturn, that's my planet dude don't hate

4 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@PurpleTree That massive ball of hydrogen and helium is not your planet, you're team Earth, lol.

that's true i'm mostly team mother earth

but saturn is the planet of my zodiac sun sign so i'm also team saturnalia 

i'm also team jupiter though for my moon sign

tumblr_mun3kdKanP1qkul8wo1_1280.gif

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

@PurpleTree No, you're entirely mother earth, that's what sourced your physicality. :/

nope stop lying to me hand, i just appeared in this space and this room/my consciousness is all there is

the guy in the video, did he say we shouldn't get vaccinated?

also he said there will be no power/internet after the 21st Dec for 3 days, so that'll be pretty easy to test

Yes many believe the solar flash and changes are coming now, but we have to listen to our own intuition. I don't think it's time for those major changes yet. And I don't think the vaccines have microchips, if they did and people found proof then the revolution would be unstoppable, it would be a stupid gamble, if they already control the world politics and media, why risk losing it all like that? :)

This is some serious bullshit.

He's against covid vaccination, he says that it contains microchips.

So maybe this thread should get locked.

I thought we were already dead since 2012.

I can't take it anymore, dying twice is too much !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

I thought we were already dead since 2012.

I can't take it anymore, dying twice is too much !

no it's not about being dead, we'll ascend to the 5th dimension soon is what he said

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

This is some serious bullshit.

He's against covid vaccination, he says that it contains microchips.

So maybe this thread should get locked.

i'm not sure he said the chip is specifically in this vaccine

i thought he said the vaccine is basically lowering consciousness and the chip is coming laters

33 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@PurpleTree Lol, I hope you like my profile pic. It's ceo of actuality.

luv it

tumblr_n7rr13o7GC1s391qwo1_400.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5469958

Edited by PurpleTree

So on December 21th 2012 nothing happend so now they are using same day and month prediction for this year? This is nonsense.

Back in the 1990's there were stories about special dates and transitions to higher dimensions and 3 days of darkness. What happend with the evacuation by the Galactic Federation? I already chated with someone here about it. Same stories with a little bit different nuances are emerging again after 30 years? This has nothing to do with growing up and waking up!

10 hours ago, Bojan V said:

So on December 21th 2012 nothing happend so now they are using same day and month prediction for this year? This is nonsense.

Back in the 1990's there were stories about special dates and transitions to higher dimensions and 3 days of darkness. What happend with the evacuation by the Galactic Federation? I already chated with someone here about it. Same stories with a little bit different nuances are emerging again after 30 years? This has nothing to do with growing up and waking up!

yea but here he's saying it's because of the conjunction of saturn and jupiter, i don't think that happened in 2012

think about it,                  saturn                 +                 jupiter = conjuntion

amazing right?

THEY are this, THEY are that... THEY want to trap us! THEY are here to keep us enslaved!

THEY THEY THEY THEY.... paranoid prick

I hope the Deep Divers manage to come up for a breath of fresh air from the sea of slurry this guy is spouting. I for one will be glad to have my silicon deficiency corrected via intramuscular injection of 0.004mg of microchip. I communicate this to you from the bunker I took residence in back in 2012 after Mr McKenna convinced me./s