PlasmicProjection

Nei Gong Alchemy And Immortality

9 posts in this topic

I thought some of you might be interested in this. The power of the cultivation of chi is incredible, such is the case of John Chang. John Chang is now dead, but he's attained spiritual immortality through his cultivation of chi. What that means is that he no longer has to reincarnate again. One of his students wrote a book called "The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal" by Kosta Danaos. Several of John Chang's students died trying to attain these powers. Unfortunately John Chang's teacher passed away before fully teaching him everything.

John Chang - Electrical Chi Powers

I highly recommend Damo Mitchell for learning Nei Gong, he has both theory and practice written in easy to understand language unlike many of the other books out there on this subject.

A Comprehensive Guide to Daoist Nei Gong by Damo Mitchell

Daoist Nei Gong: The Philosophical Art of Change by Damo Mitchell

Heavenly Streams: Meridian Theory in Nei Gong (Daoist Nei Gong) by Damo Mitchell

I recommend this book as well.

Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang by Jim McMillan

Nei Gong 13 Exercises Illustrated and the Meaning of Xing Yi Explained

https://www.pdfdrive.com/nei-gong-13-exercises-illustrated-and-the-meaning-of-xing-yi-explained-d157067625.html

Here's a free guide on how to cultivate for yourself. You have to interpret some of the words and sayings a bit, but it's free.

Taoist Yoga Alchemy And Immortality PDF

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf

This is a great forum for Taoism, Daoism, Chi Gong, Nei Gong etc.

https://www.thedaobums.com

Edited by PlasmicProjection

@okulele funny, I asked hellspeed if he was talking about alchemy and he said no ? and getting any actual details from him was like drinking icebergs with a straw.  

@PlasmicProjection thanks for the resources. I wonder how much of all this is actually just dogmatic body hacking to achieve something which can be done while remaining perfectly still. What are your thoughts? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

6 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@okulele funny, I asked hellspeed if he was talking about alchemy and he said no ? and getting any actual details from him was like drinking icebergs with a straw.  

@PlasmicProjection thanks for the resources. I wonder how much of all this is actually just dogmatic body hacking to achieve something which can be done while remaining perfectly still. What are your thoughts? 

IMO Nei Gong is a shortcut to just meditation. It's very effective at helping one reach energetic enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, PlasmicProjection said:

IMO Nei Gong is a shortcut to just meditation. It's very effective at helping one reach energetic enlightenment.

Def nothing wrong with that

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

21 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

One of his students wrote a book called "The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal" by Kosta Danaos.

It's a wonderful book!

On 12/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, ewerson18 said:

It's a wonderful book!

What do you think about Nei Gong? Do you think it's a shortcut? A shortcut as compared to let's say regular meditation.

Edited by PlasmicProjection