intotheblack

U.K. first to approve vaccine

12 posts in this topic

Great to hear! Hope everything goes well! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

22 hours ago, Bojan V said:

It's about time...

It is actually strange how fast they found vaccine and tested it, they probably had it already in first 6-8 months, if not faster depending on when they started to make it , as it was unclear if there will be need for one for first months. 

Edited by Claymoree

@BlackMaze

All the secrets in the world are the projection of our unconscious onto the world. If we want to know the world's secrets, we must reveal our own secrets to ourselves. After this process is complete, there are no more secrets out there either. We see it through.

You want to know if vaccine is safe? Know yourself and you will find out...

@Bojan V i'm sorry but i find it a little difficult to understand what you mean exactly. How do i reveal my secrets to myself? 

The word that comes up when i read your post is intuition. My intuition is to not trust the media and government about the whole situation. Most probably the vaccine is safe enough for it to be in the uk though. 

I guess that i will never know the whole truth and conspiracy theories are just a waste of time. I guess i should shut up and get vaccinated as a good citizen. Wear my mask and stay at home until a vaccine saves the day. 

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

I am not taking it, I don't need it.

Selfish attitude, maybe? 

We here promote the benefit of the collective not the individual, or is it just things we say? . 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

Selfish attitude, maybe? 

Yes absolutely. I am at stage orange.

@BlackMaze

Whatever we don't know about the world represents the repressed unconscious aspects of ourselves. When we accept what we once repressed, there is no unknown parts of ourselves or the world. I wanted to offer more wide answer since this forum is about spirituality.