Lyubov

CNN: DOJ investigating possible pardon bribery scheme

19 posts in this topic

I wonder if Rudy has licked enough of Trump's boots for a pardon. 

I really do wonder what crimes are going to be exposed as the Trump administration leaves office and what comes out after. 

Edited by Lyubov

Nothing screams innocence quite like discussing blanket pardons for everyone in your family.

How many more crimes yet to be committed till January 20 2021? 

(Make Crimes Get Away is his next presidential campaign slogan) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is why people like Don Beck who support Trump are idiots. They fundamentally misjudge his character due to their personal ideological self-biases.

There is no low to which Trump and his goons would not stoop. They would sell the Statue of Liberty to the highest bidder if they had any chance of getting away with it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don Beck is a Trump supporter? The Spiral Dynamics guy? THE FUCK???

Edited by Lyubov

Why does this Don Beck guy support Trump? 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why people like Don Beck who support Trump are idiots. They fundamentally misjudge his character due to their personal ideological self-biases.

There is no low to which Trump and his goons would not stoop. They would sell the Statue of Liberty to the highest bidder if they had any chance of getting away with it.

Blows my mind that Don Beck would be a Trump supporter. Very, very sad. Being so asleep would possibly put him in the subcategory of being an objectively Hopeless Idiot, perhaps. I pray that this embryo of a soul may awaken to a degree and at least become a subjectively Hopeless Idiot with at least a slim chance of dodging an extended vacation in the lower astral realms. Tear runs down my cheek, throat aches a bit.

I would like to live in a world where the President of the United States would hold an impromptu press conference and looking into the camera would tell U.S. citizens and the world - "A good number of you people just have no idea of how Loved you are."

Biden is at times a kind of wild card. I could almost see him doing that. That would make for a really cool and likeable President. At least in my warped opinion.

It seems that Trump has always primarily fed negativity to the populace.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

As for Don Beck, the Cognitive Dissonance and Compartmentalization for someone contributing to a field of knowledge like Spiral Dynamics, then being duped in to becoming a Trump supporter later in life, must be extreme.  

Reminds me a bit of the whole Orson Scott Card debacle, who wrote some wonderful science fiction novels with a thematic focus on empathy and tolerance for other people and cultures, yet was pretty openly homophobic on social media some twenty years later.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

48 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

Can't find anything about 'our' Don Beck liking Donald

https://spiraldynamics.net

You can read he supported the "GOP candidate" here on the homepage. That's Trump.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Anyone dumb enough to support the GOP at this point does not deserve to be called an intellectual.

The GOP is almost worse than Trump at this point. Totally bankrupt and shameless about it.

1 hour ago, ItsNick said:

https://spiraldynamics.net

You can read he supported the "GOP candidate" here on the homepage. That's Trump.

Absolutely mind-blowing that the author of the fucking spiral dynamics book came to the conclusion that Republicans have better solutions to America's problems than social democrats... Jesus Christ

2 hours ago, louhad said:

Absolutely mind-blowing that the author of the fucking spiral dynamics book came to the conclusion that Republicans have better solutions to America's problems than social democrats... Jesus Christ

Perceiving the problems itself is a highly relative activity usually. Conveservatives will deny a lot of problems even exist (like with climate change, for example), so they only focus on those, that they think are worthwhile. And from that POV they might actually come up with better problem solutions relative to their POV and thus making America better (Although from our or progressive POV it will suck long term)

The problem is usually required to have a certain desired ideal state where the problem is no longer present and everything is "good". It will be 2 different things for conservatives/progressives. Some solutions to problems can be seen as actually making things worse by another party, so here we are, creating tons of opinions  of everything

Edited by Hello from Russia

@louhad agree. Stage Green recognizes the broader aspects of societal issues that usually hit home. It's less egoic and less deluded. 

4 hours ago, louhad said:

Boomers gonna Boom ;)

Tbh I think conservativism can sometimes work very well for a country's collective organism. I'd even go as far as to say that it might be the best way for Russia to go right now, because way too many top 1% people want (or already did) leave a country right now. If Russia had more patriotism in its nation Russia would easily become a supreme power house and top 1-3 country in the world as it was for some centuries. The main problem is, really, that the elite people are migrating to EU/US and you have the lack of talent

@Husseinisdoingfine I wonder if that has to do with his work in establishing peace conversations between the Palestinian and Israelis. I think he’s being self-biased for his own cause, since Trump’s administration backed up the peace treaty between the UAE and Israel.