neutralempty

Will there be Mercury in the Covid Vaccine?

35 posts in this topic

@outlandish

Well since most of those germs are mutations generated by conditions that result from using animals as products it is of medical concern.

It would be wiser to minimise the risk of the cause that is creating situation where we have to weight the risks of mercury filled vaccines.

Edited by neutralempty

Your risk of dangerous covid is very low if you have appropriate vitamin d levels and low inflammation (c reactive protein) according to what I have been reading recently.

And for the altruistic part, it is not clear that being vaccinated stops you from spreading the virus, as far as I know.

So I don't think it is worth the risk of exposing yourself to intravenous mercury, aluminum and that weird thing that modifies DNA in these new vaccines. I feel it's better to take your vitamin d supplement, generally avoid sugar, gluten and dairy, and not be obese, which are things you should do anyways.

Edited by narkuser

@neutralempty I support what you posted here. There is no mercury in the mRNA vaccine because there is no necessity for preservatives (like ethylmercury or thiomersal).

@Leo Gura Do you still plan to do a detox specifically after the vaccination, even if the vaccine doesn't contain any compounds with mercury?

Source: https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/facts/

What ingredients are used in the COVID-19 vaccines?

The ingredients used in the mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna are simple. They contain mRNA, as well as lipids to ensure safe delivery of the mRNA that will initiate an immune response. Although FDA approved adjuvants (aluminum salts) and preservatives (ethlymercury) have a history of safe use in vaccines, they were not used by Pfizer and Moderna in this vaccine technology. Additionally, the vaccines do not include fetal tissue.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

13 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Leo Gura Do you still plan to do a detox specifically after the vaccination, even if the vaccine doesn't contain any compounds with mercury?

Source: https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/facts/

That's good to know.

But I'll probably do the detox anyway since I do it regularly anyways, just to be on the safe side. There's no harm from the detox and it's easy to do once you get the hang of it.

And remember, by the time most of us get a vaccine there will probably be 6 different vaccines in circulation and you won't be able to predict which one you get. You will be lucky to get any at all.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And remember, by the time most of us get a vaccine there will probably be 6 different vaccines in circulation and you won't be able to predict which one you get. You will be lucky to get any at all.

True. That is something to consider.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's good to know.

But I'll probably do the detox anyway since I do it regularly anyways, just to be on the safe side. There's no harm from the detox and it's easy to do once you get the hang of it.

What detox are you doing?

14 hours ago, Soul_Guy said:

What detox are you doing?

Andy Cutler protocol

On 12/29/2020 at 0:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

And remember, by the time most of us get a vaccine there will probably be 6 different vaccines in circulation and you won't be able to predict which one you get.

Hmm, I was thinking that it would be a good thing for there to be multiple vaccines. that way we could compare them and choose which one seems like the best for us. But if we don't get a choice then that pretty much throws that idea out the window.

Thousands of people are dying. Excuse us if we don't give a damn about your choices.

@Leo Gura Andy cutler's book states to avoid all vaccines and flu shots. He says confidently that vaccines contain mercury ?

I know you said the mercury in a vaccine is negligible, it's just Andy cutler hyperbolized it very harmful. 

6 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@Leo Gura Andy cutler's book states to avoid all vaccines and flu shots. He says confidently that vaccines contain mercury ?

I know you said the mercury in a vaccine is negligible, it's just Andy cutler hyperbolized it very harmful.

Obviously traditional vaccines do contain mercury and in a mercury detox book you will be told to avoid them.

But...

A) Covid is a novel virus with novel risks that must be weight against the risk of mercury.

B) Covid vaccines are novel, with what seems like no mercury.

C) Once you have mastered the detox protocol, a bit of mercury will not kill you. You can just detox it away. You get mercury in your food and water every day no matter what.

D) There is a big difference between getting dozens of shots when you're a developing baby vs getting 2 shots as a mature adult.

- - - -

The problem is not so much mercury as it is that you've never detoxed it in your life. Once you have a detox method, then you don't have to worry about it building up. It's like changing the oil in your car. If you never change it, that's a problem. If you change it regularly, a bit of dirt in your fuel is not a problem.

Imagine not changing your oil for 30 years?

@Leo Gura do you consider the Andy Cutler protocol safe? I’m a bit paranoid as I see in its Facebook group a lot of people go through rough times during the “dump” phase or whatever it is. 

Although, I’m pretty sure a lot of these people have serious issues from mercury poisoning. If you’re a normal person just looking to “change the oil” hopefully it isn’t risky 

There's soo little mercury compared to the amount you'd get from a can of tuna. It's still a problem but definitely not a big deal and I wouldn't even take it into consideration when deciding whether or not to take the vaccine. You can always detoxify.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

15 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura do you consider the Andy Cutler protocol safe? I’m a bit paranoid as I see in its Facebook group a lot of people go through rough times during the “dump” phase or whatever it is. 

Although, I’m pretty sure a lot of these people have serious issues from mercury poisoning. If you’re a normal person just looking to “change the oil” hopefully it isn’t risky 

I can only speak for myself. For me it has been helpful and I haven't encountered any "dump phase". 

You gotta proceed carefully and follow the instructions or you could hurt yourself.

Posted (edited)

@Villager Albert

I cannot. Plus I have liver damage, so I am unsure how well the body can get rid of it before it ends up stored in some nerve cell tissue. Besides, amount comparison doesn't say much about toxicity itself, but I appreciate your support.

Edited by neutralempty