neutralempty

Will there be Mercury in the Covid Vaccine?

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone knows the content or any information of any covid vaccine formula? 

I suspect there will be prohibited entering of university in the future if you haven't identified as covid-proof.

I would very much like to avoid a mercury adjuvant vaccine or better yet any heavy metal.

It doesn't do my brain any good as I have experienced in the past.

Much Love.

Edited by neutralempty
Grammar

Almost certainly. Don't worry about it. Just do detox the days after.

There is mercury in all the food and water you consume.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Almost certainly. Don't worry about it. Just do detox the days after.

There is mercury in all the food and water you consume.

This can't be good.. I can not just do a detox after for other reasons.

I did not handle the last vaccine well. I haven't taken vaccines for over a decade for a good reason.

Maybe food consumption isn't as bad for the brain since it goes through fibre and digestive system.

It seems to me way less organic Mercury is necessary than inorganic to fuck up the brain.

I really hope there won't be.

Edited by neutralempty

Probably less than in a single can of tuna. 

MY WEBSITE  I help young ambitious men who struggle with chronic health problems to awaken their mind & body, to get well and to get aligned with their passion. DM me if you'd like to chat about how I can help you. 

MEN'S HEALTH GROUPCome join us to learn cool new things about health, nutrition and wellbeing.

Update:

According to a medical German News Magazine we have the following:

"Eine positive Voraussetzung könnte sein, dass BNT162b2 ohne ein Adjuvans auskommt."

Saying the Vaccine by BioNTech may not require an adjuvant.

Full article: https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachrichten/118189/SARS-CoV-2-Impfstoff-von-Biontech-Pfizer-verhindert-in-Phase-3-Studie-mehr-als-90-der-bestaetigten-Infektionen

The question is, do the plebs get the adjuvant free variant too?

Edited by neutralempty

2 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Yeah, but different form through a different path.

True, intravenous injections bypass the first hepatic pass so in a way you absorb full dose but again, it is a single dose and most of it will eventually be detoxified. 

MY WEBSITE  I help young ambitious men who struggle with chronic health problems to awaken their mind & body, to get well and to get aligned with their passion. DM me if you'd like to chat about how I can help you. 

MEN'S HEALTH GROUPCome join us to learn cool new things about health, nutrition and wellbeing.

Sure, as well as aluminum, disease, antibiotics, formaldehyde and so on. Gotta be good for you.

Is it true that it will turn you into a Genetically Modified Organism? Asking for a friend not sure how MRNA works.

Why would there need to be mercury in vaccines in the first place? I dont know anything about how vaccines work, but I'd assume it must have some purpose for being there otherwise why include it at all? Or is it more like a by-product of the various chemicals that's hard to eliminate from the vaccine completely?

1 hour ago, eggopm3 said:

Why would there need to be mercury in vaccines in the first place? I dont know anything about how vaccines work, but I'd assume it must have some purpose for being there otherwise why include it at all? Or is it more like a by-product of the various chemicals that's hard to eliminate from the vaccine completely?

Its a preservative, vaccines are living organisms, I dont know the full story, you can read more online, but they are working to remove it completly and find a better solution.

How strange it is to be anything at all

16 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

I dont know anything about how vaccines work

That's the problem.

Maybe read up on it some day.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I am in the UK, & in a couple of days they are releasing the first Pfizer vaccine. 

I currently still have a mercury filling  and am looking to detox and removal soon. 

I suspect that I may be hypersensitive to mercury ... but to be honest I'm very new to knowing about this info and I really don't have an informed opinion yet. 

I am probably not going to take it but I need to research it more. 

@neutralempty

Mercury is no joke. If you already had a few vaccines that led to some nasty side effects, be cautious. Investigate if these contained metals.
Science oftentimes leads us humans to do stupid stuff, which seems to be working just fine, but seen in retrospect we realize that it was a mistake (for example: frontal lobotomy)

If you ever want to to a detox, don't do some random detox therapy. Read about detoxing mercury. I would recommend the work of Andrew Cutler. He created a therapy, which is very elaborate.

@Michael569

Thats not true if it comes to the brain. There it has a huge half life (see here).

@Ima Freeman

Ty ty but I am already well informed on this.

Btw frontal lobotomy was never scientific. Psychiatry was just a means to preserve a certain persepective in society. Psychiatrists were just sick sociopaths having fun and to some extend that may still be the case.

Edited by neutralempty

I'm not sure about the covid vaccines, but the average flu vaccine has half as much mercury as a tuna steak. I expect the covid vaccine will be about the same. 

Unlike a tuna steak, this vaccine will prevent deaths of many hundreds of thousands of people, not to mention prevent the long term cognitive impairments seen in a high percentage of COVID-19 survivors.

As with anything in medicine, you have to look at the risk vs. benefit. If you only look at one side of the equation, then you will come to foolish conclusions.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish

"you only look at one side of the equation, then you will come to foolish conclusions"

You mean like, not being able to come together in ending animal prodcution as a consumable as a society?

Edited by neutralempty

I was talking specifically about the context of medicine, but sure it's a good habit to measure risk vs. benefit in general.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.