Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amaal

There is no one out there,!

29 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

There is a way to directly confirm the sameness of Consciousness. 

Is it a secret or something?

2 minutes ago, 73809 said:

Is it a secret or something?

Awakening isn't a secret, so much as a realization. It is the absence of thought, the receding of the senses, the opening of your spiritual eyes, and the direct realization of the same Consciousness in everything.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

26 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Awakening isn't a secret, so much as a realization. It is the absence of thought, the receding of the senses, the opening of your spiritual eyes, and the direct realization of the same Consciousness in everything.

Oh so I have to interpret an experience? Sounds like belief. Even I don’t exist and I’m experiencing my own life. I wouldn’t believe in you even if I was directly conscious of your life. Existence of the self is an illusion; I’m just as imaginary as you are

Edited by 73809

1 hour ago, 73809 said:

Oh so I have to interpret an experience? Sounds like belief. Even I don’t exist and I’m experiencing my own life. I wouldn’t believe in you even if I was directly conscious of your life. Existence of the self is an illusion; I’m just as imaginary as you are

No interpretation required. No thought required. No desire for awakening required. No beliefs required. No names required. No ego required. No self required. No trust in the words of others required. Consciousness becoming aware of itself, and nothing else.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 hours ago, Amaal said:

very nice explanation. thank you for sharing it 

I'm trying to "intellectualize" it and I think it's something beyond the understanding of the mind.

But I was thinking something similar to your explanation here, that everyone living in his own bubble, and everyone is the infinite consciousness and "everything" in his own dream. It's like there is one absolute experiencing itself from infinite numbers of "perspectives" . I don't know how to communicate it but it's like there is one "I AM", one "Son of God", and each of us as "consciousness" experiencing itself in its own dream or its own "mental construct".

Is that close? 

Yes that's true. The first step is to notice that literally nothing exists but your perception bubble. That's the entire universe for you. Your bubble is not occurring in the universe.. The universe is occurring in your bubble.. So it's not that my bubble and your bubble are occurring in the universe.. No.. My bubble and the universe are occurring in your bubble?. And from my pov the opposite. Your bubble is occurring in my bubble. So to me you have no reality outside my bubble. And to you..i have no reality outside of your bubble. But see still.. From your pov my bubble literally doesn't exist except as an appearance in your bubble. Your bubble is all that can ever be lol. And ofcourse I'm saying that to myself :D

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes that's true. The first step is to notice that literally nothing exists but your perception bubble. That's the entire universe for you. Your bubble is not occurring in the universe.. The universe is occurring in your bubble.. So it's not that my bubble and your bubble are occurring in the universe.. No.. My bubble and the universe are occurring in your bubble?. And from my pov the opposite. Your bubble is occurring in my bubble. So to me you have no reality outside my bubble. And to you..i have no reality outside of your bubble. But see still.. From your pov my bubble literally doesn't exist except as an appearance in your bubble. Your bubble is all that can ever be lol. And ofcourse I'm saying that to myself :D

good.. 

I have a silly question though, trying to "understand" it further

Now let's say I AM in my pov married to someone, his name is David for example. So, David in my pov is my husband, but it's my pov so he is merely a character doing his part in my world, he is essentially ME. I AM experiencing him as my husband. And this David of course has a pov (a dream) of his own, where he is the "consciousness" and the "experiencer".  so in his pov, Is he living another life?? for example, I'm not his wife and he is married to someone else?

Or am I still his wife but I AM him ? xD

I always knew reality is way too complex than we think, but this is fun lol

12 minutes ago, Amaal said:

@Amaal Reality is simpler than your mind is making it. Consciousness is all there is. Everything else, including you and David, are nothing but dream expressions of the same Consciousness.

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. (A Course in Miracles)

3 hours ago, Amaal said:

good.. 

I have a silly question though, trying to "understand" it further

Now let's say I AM in my pov married to someone, his name is David for example. So, David in my pov is my husband, but it's my pov so he is merely a character doing his part in my world, he is essentially ME. I AM experiencing him as my husband. And this David of course has a pov (a dream) of his own, where he is the "consciousness" and the "experiencer".  so in his pov, Is he living another life?? for example, I'm not his wife and he is married to someone else?

Or am I still his wife but I AM him ? xD

No he is not experiencing "another life" in that sense. It's just that his bubble is disconnected from your bubble.  For example when he goes to sleep his bubble gets turned off and you literally disappear from his life. Yet from your pov you didn't disappear. So he is living a different life in the sense that what is occurring in his bubble is not accessible to anyone else but him. Same with you. What you can access in your bubble is only yours. No one in the universe is looking through your eyes right now except YOU. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 11/30/2020 at 11:46 AM, Rilles said:

Sorry.. Just had to..xD I struggle with this too.. I dont want to let go of the idea of "others". :( 

But imagine, we could be

ONE

:x

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them