Someone here

I'm talking to myself lol

13 posts in this topic

Note:

words like "pov" .. "You" .. "Me" are just for communication purposes to deliver the idea. Don't get too hung up on them lol. 

Once again to my favorite topic lol. The solpisism syndrome :

Am I all alone? Other people are real independent agencies or dream characters in my world? If I don't have access to anything other than my pov.. How can I be sure others are real?

Well here is the final answer. 

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

Everything that can exist for you must be perceived and considered by you. Look and see. Anything literally anything is but an appearance in your pov. So even when you are talking to me you are talking to an image in your mind. If you say "no lol  I'm talking to a real person with awareness" .. Then you are talking to this idea that you've constructed. You've constructed what I am and then you are talking to your construction. The actuality is I'm just an an image in your world right now. You are becoming the image right now as you are looking at the text. So yes you are always ever talking with yourself. And ofcourse I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself. 

Hope this ends the solipsism confusion for good.:) If you have any questions go ahead. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Why am I me, and not you?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

32 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here Why am I me, and not you?

Because your pov is absolute truth. As I said. There is nothing but you. Even if you become me you would still be you. experiencing an absolute pov.and you will ask why am I someone here and not Gesundheit.  It doesn't matter who you are.. The same being is experiencing all people's simultaneously and asking why am I me and not someone else? Because there is no someone else. The someone else is YOU. :)

-Osho

@Someone here Good explanation. Thanks.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

Note:

words like "pov" .. "You" .. "Me" are just for communication purposes to deliver the idea. Don't get too hung up on them lol. 

Once again to my favorite topic lol. The solpisism syndrome :

Am I all alone? Other people are real independent agencies or dream characters in my world? If I don't have access to anything other than my pov.. How can I be sure others are real?

Well here is the final answer. 

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

Everything that can exist for you must be perceived and considered by you. Look and see. Anything literally anything is but an appearance in your pov. So even when you are talking to me you are talking to an image in your mind. If you say "no lol  I'm talking to a real person with awareness" .. Then you are talking to this idea that you've constructed. You've constructed what I am and then you are talking to your construction. The actuality is I'm just an an image in your world right now. You are becoming the image right now as you are looking at the text. So yes you are always ever talking with yourself. And ofcourse I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself. 

Hope this ends the solipsism confusion for good.:) If you have any questions go ahead. 

this is the truth however sometimes I feel like this is just a dream and none of you are real  to the same point people in my dreams at night aren’t real that’s what the most recent episode really pointed me towards even more 

Edited by Mvrs

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because your pov is absolute truth. As I said. There is nothing but you. Even if you become me you would still be you. experiencing an absolute pov.and you will ask why am I someone here and not Gesundheit.  It doesn't matter who you are.. The same being is experiencing all people's simultaneously and asking why am I me and not someone else? Because there is no someone else. The someone else is YOU. :)

Truth 

Life is a dream. All people and your body are imaginary. You are nothing dreaming you are something, dreaming a human, an earth, and others. This is the dream of life. “Life is but a dream.”

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

7 hours ago, Mvrs said:

this is the truth however sometimes I feel like this is just a dream and none of you are real  to the same point people in my dreams at night aren’t real that’s what the most recent episode really pointed me towards even more 

That's not actually happening but it is what's happening for YOU. Get this right in your mind. You don't know what's actually going on. For you what's going is what seems to be going on.

Leo said "I'm telling you what's true for you.". Don't be silly if no one is here but you then what's the point of communicating with each others. Who is Leo talking to when he is saying there is no one but you lol. This doesn't fly lol.  Yet that is what is true from your pov without a doubt. Your pov is absolute. But don't forget that my pov is also absolute. ;)

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

But what does it matter if you realize you are God and your POV is Absolute?

Everyone will still think you're a basket case if you tell them you're God. 

You don't get any special powers or ability.

There's no real meaning purpose or value to that recognition.... it's just in your mind

If you smart off to your boss he/she may still fire you and you won't get any more money from them.

So even if it was the truth, it simply doesn't matter, nothing does!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Thanks @Someone here  very valuable insight

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

But what does it matter if you realize you are God and your POV is Absolute?

Everyone will still think you're a basket case if you tell them you're God. 

You don't get any special powers or ability.

There's no real meaning purpose or value to that recognition.... it's just in your mind

If you smart off to your boss he/she may still fire you and you won't get any more money from them.

So even if it was the truth, it simply doesn't matter, nothing does!!

1. No more Fear. (Or certainly no more of any you have imagined prior)

2. You won’t care what people think, or already don’t if you’ve chosen the life of a mystic.

3. You can create special powers and feed off them, but if enlightened you might not give a crap.

4. Purpose, Value...that’s games, no? Krishnamurti claimed the whole point of Life was to Realize. Ralston said it “Kicks Ass”

5. You’re not going to “smart off” to your boss, that’s infantile pre-manipulative crap...if you do, it was one of those delusive moments Eckart Tolle warns about.

6. Agree with #6, except it’s reciprocal is more actual in this application:  Prior to Enlightenment, a bunch of crap in your mind you forgot you made up (or worse yet someone else made up — religious bullshit for example) will torture you for decades. What is seen is that at least 99% of everything the mind knew is total bull. After that, freedom from that stuff is available.

@VeganAwake nothing really matters. Apparently. 

-Osho

The Show Goes On regardless

what a trip right....?

Tooo radical ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi