Guest SirVladimir

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo's Latest Video (Post Your Results)

140 posts in this topic

You see, guys and girls, you don't have to meditate or take psychedelics or whatever. In my case Knowledge was enough.

God is schizophrenic.

Consciousness is artificial, but not made.

God is schizophrenic.

Relativity is functional. 

Time, day and night, all those are functional. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

Wow! All positive reactions. That means I should watch the video and critique it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I fall asleep..

I think I only got what I needed to hear and then I fall asleep. 

About others having preconceived ideas of everything. 

When I was younger, I have one experience when I lose my memories, not having a sense of time, or era, not knowing who am I , where I am. The first thing that I remember was my prayer. I couldn't tell whether it was day or night, I was inside a building. There is a clock but I couldn't tell whether it was am or pm. I couldn't recall my last experience. 

It doesn't feel good to not have a sense of everything. The first thing that I did was to look out if it was day or night. To make sure that I didn't miss my prayer. And the rest, I can't remember how I regained my memories. 

But, it doesn't feel good to lose your sense of relativity. So I don't know why Leo would want to unlearn everything. 

______

Others having a preconceived ideas of everything. 

Some are factual. Some are delusion. This is connected to a recent experience. When some have theories, and some others are actually living that theoretical experience. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

We need more videos like that one!

Actually, I was pleased to discover that I was in the right path with my self-inquiry/enlightenment work. I already "knew" and "got it" everything that he talked about in that video.

Unfortunately, to this day, I haven't experienced any AHAAA moment, this process has been slow and gradual for me since a couple years ago.

Psychedelics immediately trigger this realization for me, which is why I am avoiding them for some time now lol it is more like a panicky feeling than anything else.

I did had one non-dual experience while I smoked some weed and practiced hatha Yoga with a few pranayama breaths, only a glimpse for a few minutes but that was it, i am unable to replicate the experience since.

During Leo video I managed to get into a nice meditative state,  but I feel I need to boost my consciousness with a serious practice like strong concentration, kriya Yoga and psychedelics.

Great vid. It lacked only one thing- the obligatory "ta-da!". :)

Starting from minute 24 is pure madness. Yeah don't watch it if you don't want to get skull fucked. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 hours ago, Yarco said:

- If no other being exists, what are the people I can see around me? If I'm in a room alone they don't exist, but what about when they are in front of me saying and doing stuff? Are they just NPCs generated by my own imagination? Then is there nothing negative about killing or raping other people, except for the legal system my imagination has also created? Why should I show love and compassion for anything instead of just using it as a tool for my amusement? The only way I can see a reason to act moral under this paradigm is taking on beliefs like karma, or that as God I'll live through those people's consciousness bubble in the future so I should make things as easy for my alternate self as possible. I shouldn't beat my wife because one day I'll be the wife. But that's just another belief.

When you awaken to your true nature & to love & realization of oneness, these questions will mute themselves. 

A better question to then ask would be- Why would I rape myself? Why would I hurt myself? 

Love, Love, Love is the answer. 

Sages don't 10 commandments to act 'Moral' they just act on behalf of the Self. 

And, those teachers that do abuse students, or act immoral are usually not fully embodied in their own teaching. 

The realization of 'No Others' is a real hallmark of a deep awakening, as it is simultaneous the realization that the world & everything it is 'made up of' is simply you. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Amazing video... Mind fucked. I'm nowhere near this realization but i got a little perspective. I'm not sure if i ever want to go that far. I assume that realizing you are god is the most scary thing there is? 

@seeking_brilliance you are right thank you. 

The concept of being scared is just another illusion connected with what i consider as myself. But to drop completely everything all the concepts that we base and explain reality and realize that i'm alone and my experience  is the only thing there is, is fucking scary. 

I need to watch this some more times to understand it better. 

Edited by BlackMaze

11 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura

I really like these videos where you guide us through an exercise. However I feel like you try to explicate things too much. You just give out the answers and there isn’t enough space for us to discover something on our own. For example, I don’t think it helps anyone to just tell them straight up that “you don’t exist”. They have to be guided to that realization slowly. It can’t be explicated like that. Hope you get my point.

A lot of people like your style, though! These are just my two cents

My thoughts exactly. When I saw the video pop up I thought that this is exactly what I need. A no ''bullshit'' stripping away the layers of explanation for everything. By Leo! Finally! All the other videos are waaaay too deep for my level of consciousness.

The only mystical experience (whatever that means) I've ever had was on mushrooms. You can read about the experience here:

I feel Mooji does a great job of pointing at what is already here and stripping away beliefs, thoughts and explanations for why I am so and so without immediately feeding me more words.

What really shook me was the confirmation that solipsism is just another concept - a belief.

What a great video. Also, do not misunderstand my use of the word bullshit. I simply cannot comprehend his newer videos. They are way too deep for me. Love to watch em tho.

10 minutes ago, steenadrianmr said:

My thoughts exactly. When I saw the video pop up I thought that this is exactly what I need. A no ''bullshit'' stripping away the layers of explanation for everything. By Leo! Finally! All the other videos are waaaay too deep for my level of consciousness.

The only mystical experience (whatever that means) I've ever had was on mushrooms. You can read about the experience here:

I feel Mooji does a great job of pointing at what is already here and stripping away beliefs, thoughts and explanations for why I am so and so without immediately feeding me more words.

What really shook me was the confirmation that solipsism is just another concept - a belief.

What a great video. Also, do not misunderstand my use of the word bullshit. I simply cannot comprehend his newer videos. They are way too deep for me. Love to watch em tho.

You cant comprehend the Science videos? I mean theyre pretty logical, you dont need to be enligthened to get em. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!