Guest SirVladimir

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo's Latest Video (Post Your Results)

140 posts in this topic

One of Leo's best videos. Really starting to put everything together now for those who have followed for years.

I did have a few questions after going through it:

- If this moment is perfect, why can I still feel hunger, pain, etc? Of course I can ignore those things and stay in the present moment. But the idea is that if I do that for long enough, I will die. Even if death is an illusion, do I really want to push it and test that?

- If no other being exists, what are the people I can see around me? If I'm in a room alone they don't exist, but what about when they are in front of me saying and doing stuff? Are they just NPCs generated by my own imagination? Then is there nothing negative about killing or raping other people, except for the legal system my imagination has also created? Why should I show love and compassion for anything instead of just using it as a tool for my amusement? The only way I can see a reason to act moral under this paradigm is taking on beliefs like karma, or that as God I'll live through those people's consciousness bubble in the future so I should make things as easy for my alternate self as possible. I shouldn't beat my wife because one day I'll be the wife. But that's just another belief.

28 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

1*BERyzsLeM57XYgoztSWA1A.jpeg

Why do they have bellybuttons if they were never born and had umbilical cords? Why would God make Adam out of Mud and Eve out of a rib bone instead of just imaging them into existence? 

26 minutes ago, Yarco said:

One of Leo's best videos. Really starting to put everything together now for those who have followed for years.

I did have a few questions after going through it:

- If this moment is perfect, why can I still feel hunger, pain, etc? Of course I can ignore those things and stay in the present moment. But the idea is that if I do that for long enough, I will die. Even if death is an illusion, do I really want to push it and test that?

- If no other being exists, what are the people I can see around me? If I'm in a room alone they don't exist, but what about when they are in front of me saying and doing stuff? Are they just NPCs generated by my own imagination? Then is there nothing negative about killing or raping other people, except for the legal system my imagination has also created? Why should I show love and compassion for anything instead of just using it as a tool for my amusement? The only way I can see a reason to act moral under this paradigm is taking on beliefs like karma, or that as God I'll live through those people's consciousness bubble in the future so I should make things as easy for my alternate self as possible. I shouldn't beat my wife because one day I'll be the wife. But that's just another belief.

Damn dude you are coming out of the gate hard....

Well fortunately for you i have the answers. In order for you to experience form - which is finite - you must feel it in its entirety.  You must become finite.  Otherwise you could not experience or be finite 

Next.  You must become conscious of Absolute Infinity because Absolute Inifnity is Absolute Goodness.  The bottom line is you have to realize that you are yourself.  And therefore you are Good because of yourself.  Because of Infinity.  There is no reason why you are Good.  There is no reason because all reasons are relative.  You are Good because of Yourself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This video helped me re-experience the mystical experience that got me into spirituality in the first place.

Me guiding me to experience me.

25 minutes ago, Yarco said:

If you didn't feel hunger and pain you would die.

At least you imagine you would ;)

- If no other being exists, what are the people I can see around me? If I'm in a room alone they don't exist, but what about when they are in front of me saying and doing stuff? Are they just NPCs generated by my own imagination?

They aren't NPCs. They are YOU!

Then is there nothing negative about killing or raping other people, except for the legal system my imagination has also created? Why should I show love and compassion for anything instead of just using it as a tool for my amusement?

There is no reason to be Good.

Goodness can require no reason. If you choose to abuse an NPC, that reveals your genuine level of consciousness.

See video: What Is Goodness?

The only way I can see a reason to act moral under this paradigm is taking on beliefs like karma

There is absolutely no reason to act moral.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My results:

2 seconds of  "nothingness" in total (not God) and merging with the perception of the hand a few times.
Been really really grounded.

However no eternity, no love, no reality is a dream, no illusion, no me creating reality, no concept shattered etc.

I usually dismiss the nothingness really fast, because I had none of the above but I believe this was the nothingness very shortly. (defined by the thinning out of reality and no-self.)

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you didn't feel hunger and pain you would die.

At least you imagine you would ;)

They aren't NPCs. They are YOU!

There is no reason to be Good.

Goodness can require no reason. If you choose to abuse an NPC, that reveals your genuine level of consciousness.

See video: What Is Goodness?

There is absolutely no reason to act moral.

There is reason to be good. It's a trap to not be good. Faith.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

There is reason to be good. It's a trap to not be good

Suffering.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I'm talking to myself now.

Must find Love. Remember.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk

11 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yep it happened again. I don't want to be a seeker.

What happened? was the video that powerful? Just trying to see if its safe to go ahead and watch 

6 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

@Blackhawk

What happened? was the video that powerful? Just trying to see if its safe to go ahead and watch 

It's not really safe. But whatever. (This message was written while having a enlightenment experience.)

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

Why do they have bellybuttons if they were never born and had umbilical cords? Why would God make Adam out of Mud and Eve out of a rib bone instead of just imaging them into existence? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The Garden of Eden has crocodiles? So what happened if you came close to one? Would he bite you? And if not, how did the croc get his food?

And how did Adam keep his beard so trim? Did God give him scissors?

Guys, it's a metaphor. Go read some Kabbalah or something.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

It's not really safe. But whatever.

I've been through an existential crisis before, for 9 months of like horror. 

I think I get how you're feeling, obv I don't think yours will last that long lol 

But damn thats wild that a simple video did that 

@Leo Gura

I really like these videos where you guide us through an exercise. However I feel like you try to explicate things too much. You just give out the answers and there isn’t enough space for us to discover something on our own. For example, I don’t think it helps anyone to just tell them straight up that “you don’t exist”. They have to be guided to that realization slowly. It can’t be explicated like that. Hope you get my point.

A lot of people like your style, though! These are just my two cents

Edited by blankisomeone

@blankisomeone Then go follow a Zen teacher who will tell you nothing, as you want.

My style is deliberately not Zen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Guys, it's a metaphor. Go read some Kabbalah or something.

they're joking lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@blankisomeone Then go follow a Zen teacher who will tell you nothing, as you want.

My style is deliberately not Zen.

Oh you’re doing it deliberately.

I just feel like it’s easier for a teaching to be turned into ideologies when the answers are just delivered on a silver platter. I don’t know, it’s just something I’ve been thinking about

Edit: but then again, Jesus’ teachings were very zen and still turned into ideologies.?

Edited by blankisomeone

Well anyway. I Love you all.

Reality is a dream. It's fucking mothe**ucking impossible, but I still Love you all.

Edited by Blackhawk