SQAAD

How come people don't Realise God even on 5-MeO-DMT?

30 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Apofis_im said:

I'm offended :( you could abstract your reply.

You made me think about the seriousness about everything and ego and reply with: At least I have...

Someone's gotta teach you that you're playing with a loaded gun.

My lesson to you is far more gentle than when a psychedelic bitch-slaps you. So you're getting off easy here ;)

When you don't respect the power of psychedelics, you will get a slappening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/29/2020 at 0:48 PM, SQAAD said:

For example, in this video, both Joe Rogan and his guest took 5-meo BUT didn't realise/understand God.

Apes don't have the capacity to realize God :D

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

11 hours ago, Apofis_im said:

I'm offended :( you could abstract your reply.

You’re a man. Stop being so butt hurt about small things.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

You’re a man. Stop being so butt hurt about small things.

Stereotypical thinking. I hate that.

Let men be sensitive too.

And it's a normal reaction if a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is harsh on you. And maybe he is your idol.

Anyway.. Just my 5 little off-topic cents.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk good 5 cents. the ikea story was funny, the guy has no problem laughing at himself, but maybe he doesn't like being made fun of by the gang boss. It is in his right, right? with an apology it is fixed. And that of being a man ... for saying that to someone's face you could have a bad problem, don't say it from afar!

Edited by Breakingthewall

A good dose of 5 MeO DMT utterly abolishes the self in a way which is inconceivable. As the self re-assembles it immediately tries to conceptualise what has just occurred/been missed. Usually this is in line with ones deeply held assumptions but for some, it is in-line with their hopes leading to scripting of the experience. Like labelling it "God" or "infinite Consciousness". Applying no words to it is less off the mark.  

On 11/29/2020 at 11:48 AM, SQAAD said:

Ok, so basically i've been watching 5-meo-dmt trip reports on YouTube and while many trip reports come to the same conclusions as Leo Gura, there are others which don't seem to get a genuine experience of Absolute Truth.

How come is that? I don't get it.

For example, in this video, both Joe Rogan and his guest took 5-meo BUT didn't realise/understand God. That's evident when you hear Joe Rogan say: ''we are in a Universal stew of particles".  That is clearly a materialist position.

Closed mindedness, an un-emptied cup / no ‘space’ realized ‘between’ awareness & thoughts prior to the trips. Improper foundation, diet, and or mental & emotional relationship with the body, and where one is ‘at’ in their life, and or lack of self-understanding. Unresolved relationships and or trauma(s), and unrecognized personal desire (in the ego hijacking sense) for the experience & ‘benefits’, as compared to genuinely wanting to know the truth at any cost. Mind ‘always wins’, because reality is made of mind. (Truth is actual reality, ‘consciousness’, so to speak, as compared to the “reality” it’s appearing as.) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

36 minutes ago, Corpus said:

A good dose of 5 MeO DMT utterly abolishes the self in a way which is inconceivable.

Only for some people. You cannot just assume it works this way for everyone. It doesn't. I've done tests.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done tests.

secret 5 meo retreat facilitator over here ;)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only for some people. You cannot just assume it works this way for everyone. It doesn't. I've done tests.

You are right; some do getter lesser effects which are conceivable. However, linguistic imprecision aside, the overwhelming majority do get what I attempted to describe when vaporizing enough of a dose. In the same way that generally speaking, most DMT users get impressive visuals. Outliers always exist but their experience should be seen as that, out-lying, and is a poorer yardstick for discussing what the majority experience.

Maybe vaporizing some 5 MeO DMT at an appropriate dose could teach you something.