electroBeam

Group Rape Trip Report

20 posts in this topic

I developed a really bad rash yesterday. Felt extremely sick. I had work to do on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and... I did literally nothing throughout each of those days. Absolutely no work. When I touched the keyboard to type, I felt like I was developing a fever and I was about to vomit. My body was severely resisting working. I had been very unproductive for the past 3-5 months on all fronts, from spirituality, to my career to my relationships to my friendships and to spending time with my family. And I was feeling extremely disappointed in myself for allowing that to happen. So to make up for the work I missed, I decided to do work on Saturday... but Saturday was the day I developed an extremely bad rash, went to the doctors and they said it was a stress rash and that I had to rest. I have a bunch of good psychedelic friends that I hang out with occasionally and I went with them for a picnic on Sunday to try and destress.

Hanging out with them really inspires my dreamboard. Living with a community like them is the sort of people I'd love to have as neighbors, work with, have relationships with and hang out with. Deeply generous, deeply open minded and accepting to who you are, sees the significance in getting along, cooperating, not fighting, respecting and working with everyones' views, deeply generous. They gathered in a sunset close to a lake within a Royal Botanical Park(forest reserve), one of the guys is a deeply wise psychonaut whose been at psychedelics for the past 30-40 years, lived and worked with people in the amazon, etc. He brought over psychedelics plants for us to take home and grow ourselves. Another one has lots of experience in chemistry and gave us some books to borrow about extractions and cultivation techniques. Another one is deeply into shamanism and was demonstrating and teaching us different ways of evoking spirit animals and using it for healing. Another is a deeply motivated magick practitioner around the same age as me (23) who quit uni himself and started his own company just doing magick and making a living off it. And there are a few others who also have really cool characters.

The experienced psychonaut brought rape over with an excited grin because rape always makes people scrunch their faces in weird ways when ingesting it. The first was the magick practitioner who was taking it for the first time. The experienced psychonaut blew a huge dose up his nose with a mischievous, playful look. The magick practitioner looked like he was about turn into the hulk but eventually settled down. The others all had a go of it and had similar expressions, just a basket of scrunched up, hulk turning faces. Then as I watched them all, the experienced psychonaut proudly popped in front of me and strongly insisted to give this thing a go. I hesitantly agreed, and then the rape was blowing up my brains in a matter of seconds, and my fate of scrunching up my face like I was turning into the hulk had met itself like the others.

The magick guy got up and ran straight for the lake to check it out with his new visuals and buzzing state. Another one lied down in the ground in ecstasy as the buzzing kicked in, and the others sat around talking about how cool their experience was, and how beautiful the day was.

A several of them are into spirituality and wanted my advice for adviata vedanta because they wanted to know what truth is. I sat with them and helped them question their beliefs as they were on rape which is always fun for me because I love arguing about this stuff. They always seem super fascinated about what its like to go deep on the spiritual path and get lots of epiphanies in real time which I love seeing.

I went over to the psychonaut expert to talk about trichos because I love his cactuses. He puts so much care into growing them and always gives us some when we meet him. His trichos have these beautiful wavy patterns on them, you can trip just by looking at them. His trichos are bright green, and have a vibrant aura to them. You can feel its personality. And he constructed a family tree that traces each tricho back to the amazon so that he knows which part of the amazon it comes from. Its truly beautiful to see all the history.

The rape kicked mildly intensely. For me, somehow no matter what psychedelic I take, they are all the same flavour, same style. Mescaline/trichos = ayahuasca = LSD = rape. The rape deepened the Oneness and increased the bliss felt throughout the day.

And in that instant, the rape's message kicked in too. At the forefront of experience is movement to expand consciousness, change our careers to make it more fulfilling, achieve dating and relationship goals, its just movement, movement, so much so that ironically, while you may think you're moving forward and changing and growing, you're actually just stuck in movement. Just constantly in a sea of change, yet never appreciated or respected what the result of that sea of change is. Is that what your life on your deathbed will amount to? Just a sea of movement, from birth to death, and missing all of the beauty inbetween, which was the point of the movement anyway.

There's a need to change careers, learn relationship techniques, learn new meditation protocols. Yet if you just move, without just sitting and appreciating and doing the opposite of movement. How will you appreciate and love the pearls and roses that arose on the journey that you took. You might think that the road has a holy grail of an ending, but really the holy grail was all the little gems that you saw and appreciated in awe as the journey unfolded and changed. Its the experience of being there through the journey that gives you the holy grail. When you're moving without appreciating, its like you're going through the levels of mario without picking up the coins. You end the game with nothing. Even though you thought the end of the game itself was everything.

There's literally no hell, the rape said. Its all just love. The worst stuff like poverty and robbery and murder is just love, and yet you're still pushing towards some goal. Where are you going? I'm just in the movement out of habit. It can't get any better then just love everywhere. Every goal I have promises love. And love is now. Its a goal that leads back to where it started.

Movement can also be stagnation. Movement can also be stuckness. Movement can also be going nowhere or being stuck in a rut. Its not just not doing anything that can be those things, its also doing stuff constantly without relief or appreciation or gratefulness.

The attitude of being hardcore and always achieving stuff and "doing the work" is great, yet limited when "doing the work" misses "appreciating the work's end". Because if you don't do that, then you're arriving at the exact same cul de sac that no work and being lazy ends up with.

And what are you really achieving if you're stuck in movement? The end goal is love, are you really getting love by just immersing yourself in movement constantly? What if there was a counter intuitive truth that movement without appreciation and relief achieved as much as no movement? You got no closer to what you wanted then doing nothing.

The group I was with really honed in this "insight". I was wanting to change my life and make it better, yet I already was involved with the exact community I was seeking. I already had it. Here they were. I dont need to chase after such a community, because they are already here. The whole reason why I even got this insight in the first place is because I already had the community I wanted.

Ironically I then got heaps of business insights on how I could change my career to make it more in align with what I wanted - just by accepting and appreciating I already had what I was seeking. And the girl I liked there liked me back, and what's the go with all this movement to achieve pickup goals when the girl you like is already in the community you wanted? This was a very counter intuitive lesson on how LOA works. I didn't realize LOA required appreciating what it had already given you, and that once you did that, it goes into overdrive on showing you what you need to do.

Appreciation isn't just something you do to feel good or to adhere to values of respect. Appreciation and gratitude is actually a necessary element of living life. Its a mechanism for allowing you to see what's truly there. Appreciation is looking at the truth head on. Its a pause from looking at the dream, a moment to look at the pure absolute. Without appreciation you cannot know the truth. Because without appreciation you're not looking at it. And without looking at the truth, LOA cannot work its magic to align your wants with the truth, because you're just feeding LOA movement which isn't truth and therefore LOA wont manifest for you more alignment with truth.

Overall the rape was a great experience, and I'd recommend rape to anyone whose ok with a covid swab style administration.

Edited by electroBeam

What the fuck?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Just now, FredFred said:

What the fuck?

I think he means rapé... xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I have a rape made of wilka seeds which has 5-meo and bufo, and it's completely legal to buy online in US. I haven't tried it really. Just a little sniff of the open container makes me feel strange.  I would need to be away from the hubby and in good setting to really try it. I also need to make sure I'm not interested in trying it just because I've smoked some marijuana. I def don't want that combo. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Rape is nice if not because the method of administration is really nasty and painful. But I would totally take it if it could be vapeable

Looked at the title and was like, uhh, that actually is a little too much open-mindedness for me lol.

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Overall the rape was a great experience, and I'd recommend rape to anyone whose ok with a covid swab style administration

LOL you enjoyed the group rape? 

Jk. Nice report and valuable insights. Thanks for sharing.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

18 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Looked at the title and was like, uhh, that actually is a little too much open-mindedness for me lol.

Something to contemplate on then ;)

I was quite taken by surprise myself, then started to question why. :|

20 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

???

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

A good example of re-contextualization. 

Thanks for the trip report and sharing your insights ? 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

LOL you enjoyed the group rape? 

Jk. Nice report and valuable insights. Thanks for sharing.

Stastistically 9/10 people enjoy group rape

6 hours ago, FredFred said:

What the fuck?

gotta try everything, can't leave any stone unturned.

6 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I have a rape made of wilka seeds which has 5-meo and bufo, and it's completely legal to buy online in US. I haven't tried it really. Just a little sniff of the open container makes me feel strange.  I would need to be away from the hubby and in good setting to really try it. I also need to make sure I'm not interested in trying it just because I've smoked some marijuana. I def don't want that combo. 

oooooo would love that, bet in Florida you have all sorts of stuff being close to mexico and south america.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

subtle duality LOL.

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

I recommend rape, especially if you get blown as hard as I did.

5 hours ago, wavydude said:

The title is a little bit misleading.

I'm sorry for disappointing you.

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

A good example of re-contextualization. 

Thanks for the trip report and sharing your insights ? 

welcome ?

@Someone here welcome ?

Edited by electroBeam

“Overall the rape was a great experience, and I'd recommend rape to everyone” - electroBeam, 2020

????

Edited by blankisomeone

I am hurting for a group rape now. Anyone in ?

Thanks for the report man :D

12 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

“Overall the rape was a great experience, and I'd recommend rape to everyone” - electroBeam, 2020

????

Don't forget to read the fine print. 

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I'd recommend rape to anyone whose ok with a covid swab style administration.

I was worried before clicking this thread

may this be helpful for you: é

Edited by Espaim