Aquarius

Shadow Journal 2: Embracing the darker/weaker parts of me; Working towards Self-Love

69 posts in this topic

Snow ya hohoho, thanks for the snow whoever brought it. Y'all misunderstand your kind again. 

What I'm saying, it's snow in my town, literal snow in the sky coming down , like how do I need to speak to be understood. 

Can we call things on their name? It's snowing like it's winter in my town and it's still above 0 and idk what's going on, I just cried yesterday night and I woke up to the sky snowing. Woooosh 

It becomes so quiet after a snow a lot of times.

Snow can bring the experience of wisdom because the outer quiet provokes an inner quiet.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 3/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

It becomes so quiet after a snow a lot of times.

Snow can bring the experience of wisdom because the outer quiet provokes an inner quiet.

Interesting. I'm not yet wise... I don't know where it lead me to, the things I wrote on the last page. I was probably having some energy rush and wanted to write some jokes. When I'm in a good mood I can write a lot of jokes that might not even sound funny to those of whom do not appreciate that kind of humor. I just see too much, I understand a lot of things, but I don't know how wise I am. 

thanks now i know how to speak, amen to that

om shri hree hah, swahah, tanno shiva prachodayaaaaateeeee

Thank you, bless, Namaste, Namo, Namaha

Normal people stuff, still can speak. Thank you. 

Amen to that. 

I don't write my songs to this websites because then it's a mess and let's not forget this is a  shadow hournal, are we throwing some shade on that? I hope so not? :/ 

*journal

Edited by Aquarius
typo, unintentional

What movies are good in Bollywood? I am genuinely interested. I would like to see some movies but I don't know which one to pick.

Only real Indians are allowed to reply to this message, please keep it to this forum post and reply here, to me, on this forum post if you are a real Indian and if you would like to offer me a movie recommendation. Please keep it real and be so that it is a real movie, like what I can actually watch on my laptop.

Please also keep in mind that I have a broken laptop, in many ways. I hope it will not break even more. I hope no one is breaking into my laptop for me saying this things out loud on a virtual forum. Thank you for understanding my privacy, I hope you understand yours and that it is mutual for us.

Have a nice day and sorry if you stole your own time reading this post in case you had nothing to offer to me. I'm just having a nice conversation with the future Indian who will offer me a good movie recommendation, I might not watch what you send me. Maybe there are trailers that you can send to me from YouTube, maybe I don't have time to watch that now, but I might have to eat too while keeping an eye on my own information because I protect myself accordingly to the privacy of others, so, in case you wanna send me something, send this here to this journal, you if you want to send something with this journal somewhere, don't.

So, just send me a movie trailer if you are an Indian because that is what I am asking for. If you are not a coward you will let it show in my journal that is here. Thank you for your time. :) 

Should I draw more shadow music to my shadow journal. The lights are out for now, we are relying on technology. Symbols everywhere, I am just writing out my shadowy thoughts on my shadowy journal, I am not a journalist, I may look like one, but peace calms me down if I look for peace peacefully, diving deep once again, was going on, people just lookin?

I got you a chilled mix, it's with the heard. Yoopie yoop yay..

Ok I'm back. What did I miss? I looked around. 

Yes some people are looking for themselves while they're at home. That's how sad this world is. 

Not sure we are looking at what we are searching or what we wanted to see. 

Edited by Aquarius
added last two paragraphs

I have to act serious all the time. Trust me, when I'm serious I am intimidating. People fear me. But I'm blind to looks, I love everybody. :) 

//innocent archetype (Jungian)

+

//high priestess archetype (tarot)

My work on earth have left me sick mentally nowadays I'm healing.