Aquarius

Shadow Journal 2: Embracing the darker/weaker parts of me; Working towards Self-Love

69 posts in this topic

I am divinely guided.

I love you. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you. 

I wonder if vida (life) wants me to have children. I might be avid. 

Tarot cards are not a game to play with. They are a tool to help you. I am not reading this from actual tarot cards.

Just a memory of a memory of a memory remembering. Listening to omens, and people. What they have to tell me. 

I'm also listening to myself and my own body. For example I'm hungry. And I might not feed myself. Because eating can be selfishly motivated. 

Can selfish and selfless exist in the same context as the content?

Maybe the painter is being painted by the Sun. 

I've been approached by someone on social media for a reading. They said they saw my name and felt a strong connective energy to me and that they would like to give me a reading. I read her intentions though. If she was a she. Her name doesn't matter, but on social media his name was something else than what she gave to me. Maybe a cult? I'm not going into politics. But she said she's from New York and she asked me where I am from. 

Long story short I told her I am from Europe. Was this a mistake? If she even read my profile, my birthplace is on there. Why does she dig in my life? 

She remained silent for now but I don't know why. Maybe she is busy. Her tactic, however, was very abusive and hurrying. I asked her if she was in a hurry. I'm not sending pictures of my palms out to the world. I feel bad enough to even show my face on social media, because somehow I keep magnetizing situations like these. Am I vulnerable? Am I see-through? I see through too so no worries from my part. 

Working with Aries energy really helped clear my head from all the messes that I put myself through. If, and only if you'd like to work with Arian energy, I will leave a link here. It's from one of my favourite YouTube channels and I hope it really does help. If you intuit that it might not help you, don't listen or do what you like, but be prepared for healing processes can feel scary sometimes.

Please only listen if you're an Aries or if you know what this work is about. The recording is beneficial to all zodiac signs in any place of the chart. 

Take it seriously. Life is serious matter. Don't play with Aries's fire if you think it can burn you. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPRaOW2beos

Shareness. Namaste. Oneness. 

The video is a healing meditational music charged with crystal energy and intentions. It's from Quadible Integrity. 

Edited by Aquarius

Check how yellow or real your teeth are before seeing yellow or unrealness in others. 

Were was u when i really need help

now the cheese got bread

and i got toaster

dont get me toasted, i give toast pentru tostostuoast dosde? ;-;

Aria of Aries sounds like beautiful flames in the sky

lucy-like diamonds like youuuuuuu blablabla

etc. enmjoy the enmbebder geeyyy laa 

lalala

lala land.

Land on land. Take your bread, eat it if you need it, don't steal it, don't talk it into waste, there is enough 

wastelaaaaand in the held hand of keldaaaaaaa, please don't roth

prabarapararara da. hyeeeee

no we don't go there, we just go everywhere, life is hear, here it. :) 

Everybody needs to protect both their home and their homeland. Just some insight I got enlightened to. Sometimes tv is a good tool because it has news too you know, however bad you think tv is, whoever. 

7 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Shareness. Namaste. Oneness. 

+ Togetherness in the One. that is All 

I don't gather anyone, you come here, idk why, maybe you feel called too, maybe I didn't call you. 

What up?

Edited by Aquarius

king, can a bioid talk walk or eat?

not itself. dan't e's inferno

that's the beeeeeeed side

o h m y 

cide ho, what ha cifering?

not luscious, because sides are not here

not even ho ho hoes

king nikki bring the tea that shit caught lit hany

faya evirvera, evrivera, everhwrea blush blush brushie...

bada bad a bed a betta beta battar better battari battery arial 

yuuuuuushhhhhhhhh

huh

My appatite is keeping my feed alive

feed the machine, the cipher is lucid. 

yuyuyuyuyuyuuyuy get a toaster

toast the bread eat it eat ITTTTTT 

ahhhhh the machine must eat

krarakarakrakraktra

kraaaaaaaaaawling in my skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oof

woofoo waifu

: p blop blup

being a queen in a king's heart is no easy businesss maybe it's just imaginary

the pain is there... crawling inside the hide

@Aquarius Glad to have your presence here regularly.

Have you recently started using cannabis?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

8 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@Aquarius Glad to have your presence here regularly.

Have you recently started using cannabis?

No thanks I only smoke Kent thank you.

Might contribute to blinding or so it says. Bling bling. My eye actually got an infection from crying so much last night after someone because of him. Don't have me waving my hands around just write to me if you see it ugh

Edited by Aquarius

Do I have to transform myself into my own cupidon to find the love im giving ? ._. IT's like im teaching myself my own lesson and people are lecturing me. Like what like my eye hurts and at some points it feels felt maybe like there was a diamond in my ogee curvature that goes down and puts a diamond on the eye that is not your ring buoy like there is an iris that is a flower through the hole that seeeeeeeees. 

ssssssssss lol. I ain't spamming but this technology is too slow for my message I'm waiting, water, waited, wanted got it, get it? :( 

Just hurts my eye I have some big blowup like woooosh it just hurts cause my eye A c t u a l l y is infected but only the hood of my eye, they got my hood. The hand that feeds also feeds itself the owner of the handit points where the direction is with the finger that is cut.

Just personal experience. Why do people see and understand things that are here, but I don't know what it's in them and they put it into here/ 

I just share the experience that is mine, i can't even type like I used to. 

The wise men don't say anything, it is said for them. IT's just something. I'm said when it hurts after I cried, I did cry and scream , i am not a babie, Barbie, but put things on me and the hands are in the comp uter and it just speak through the hands thatare on the compyter. 

Can abyss give you something that is more valuable than cannabis? Can abyss give? Get lost in it. :D I'm getting a banana because i'm a good monk.e

but i'm talking about a lietrl banana like I eat bananas sometimes, is that selfish? I am not a monkey im a human girl , and girlseat only dcks like wuts going on???? spill ittttt 

because I can eat a banana too yo, yall who said i cannot eat, and im eating it nicely too , why is it for some of you disgusting when someone is eating when they;'re typing , i got two hands and im grateful for it because with one i ate a banana and the other one typed this

only men lie you guys type and understand things that are manly yo