Chimera

Still don't understand how I am god

49 posts in this topic

@Chimera  Lol. Maybe I gave him an idea

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

On 11/28/2020 at 5:48 AM, aurum said:

Actually breatharianism seems to be a real thing. It's beyond me but apparently it is possible. So I wouldn't be so sure xD

Hey, umm... I am new to this breatharianism thing. apparently, it's stronger than Psychedelics. I found a video on a dude that took ayahuasca. He said ayahuasca didn't affect him at all. Because he is already at that stage. Meaning he is always in the transcendent stage referring to the go development video by sir Leo.

i wonder what Leo thinks about it... 

what a weird place we live in haha

On 11/28/2020 at 2:48 AM, Chimera said:

? Of course, I can influence my quality of life by making decisions and taking actions... But I have no direct control over the universe. I can't jump 10ft high, stop eating forever, modify the law of gravity, make a million dollar appear in my bank account...

These things would be possible if the ego were God. 

When Leo says "You are God", he means You, God. And not the ego. The ego is an illusion.

God-Realization should always be balanced with no-self realization.

Whether this body/mind can jump 10 feet high or not, depends on what God is imagining right now. But just because this body/mind would like to jump 10 feet high, God doesn't suddenly imagine that. God will imagine it when God imagines it (and God does at some point, given the nature of Infinity), and when God doesn't, God doesn't. Any preference of the body/mind doesn't have much impact on that.

If there is a desire to jump 10 feet high, observe it closely. Is it the desire of the body/mind or of God? To know God's desire, look at the present moment, what is actual? 

All that doesn't mean a body/mind can't perform miracles. If it learns how 'creation' or 'manifestation' works it can do it. In that case, God is imagining that the body/mind learns the skill to be able to do it. But really, the miracle isn't performed BY the body/mind, the miracle just IS. Imagined by God.

@Chimera Do self inquiry. That's the most basic practice. What is this sense of "I AM"? Meditate on that " I AMness". Where do you end up? At a seperate self or God?

46 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

These things would be possible if the ego were God. 

When Leo says "You are God", he means You, God. And not the ego. The ego is an illusion.

God-Realization should always be balanced with no-self realization.

Whether this body/mind can jump 10 feet high or not, depends on what God is imagining right now. But just because this body/mind would like to jump 10 feet high, God doesn't suddenly imagine that. God will imagine it when God imagines it (and God does at some point, given the nature of Infinity), and when God doesn't, God doesn't. Any preference of the body/mind doesn't have much impact on that.

If there is a desire to jump 10 feet high, observe it closely. Is it the desire of the body/mind or of God? To know God's desire, look at the present moment, what is actual? 

All that doesn't mean a body/mind can't perform miracles. If it learns how 'creation' or 'manifestation' works it can do it. In that case, God is imagining that the body/mind learns the skill to be able to do it. But really, the miracle isn't performed BY the body/mind, the miracle just IS. Imagined by God.

Beatiful!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

There is no I and God

There is no I am God

I --- > ? < --- ♾

Hadron Collider?

one vibration

/\/\/\/\/\/

4 hours ago, Yamak9889 said:

Hey, umm... I am new to this breatharianism thing. apparently, it's stronger than Psychedelics. 

Breatharianism is not stronger than psychedelics. It definitely gives your baseline consciousness a huge jump, but doesn't completely awaken you, far far from it. And it can't compare to psychedelics when it comes to peak experiences.

These two are breatharians:

If someone is interested in learning how to make a gradual transition over the course of many years, read the book " the Food of the Gods" by Jasmuheen, it's the best book on the topic.

@Chimera how you are God? 

Well you are this human being let's start here. Now where did you come from? I mean you gotta wonder.  From your mom's body. And she came  from her mom and so forth. Now I don't need to describe all the details go back to evolution or the big bang or whatever its basically all the universe Morphing and transforming from one form into another. Having sex with itself and giving birth to itself.  Now please can we get way with the apparent boundaries? Let's say everything is one it's all interconnected.  Now this one existence is there anything beyond it ? No because even if there is.. it's still it. So it's one. Infinite. And self sustained. Eternal. Didn't come from anywhere. Nothing beyond it. And it's the only thing that there is. And what is all that? It is you. Seems like you are God pretty much. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho