Chimera

Still don't understand how I am god

49 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it's EVERYTHING.

Yes is everything but same time is one, in the moment that it's one MUST be more. My mind rebels hardly to the idea of ONE, because I perceived like everything , and like one, a singularity. Maybe it's impossible to understand, or Maybe it's the point of the iceberg. And sorry if all of this is obvious, I'm just starting

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Breakingthewall Stop mentally-masturbating and take psychedelic.

I do , 5 meo over all. Small dose and sometimes big doses. After a big one the mental masturbation comes to me without scape, like now, that I can't stop thinking in the singularity . The problem is that the perceptions that you have are not in the land of the mind, so the memory can't catch them, you know that were real, absolute, but you can't catch it, only live it in the present moment. Since you can't , you masturbate your mind....at least me. And mental masturbation sometimes is a good activity, like physical masturbation

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is an infinite, eternal being which is constantly dreaming itself into existence using infinite mind. Which is exactly what you are doing. You just aren't conscious that you're doing so because you believe you are a human in a physical universe.

Try looking at the world without the background belief that you are a human inside a physical world.

For example, try looking at your body without assuming that it is a physical human body. Try to imagine that the skin on your body is made out of cosmic-stuff or mind-stuff, not physical matter.

Notice that your hands are God's hands, made out of pure eternal consciousness. You are the conscious universe looking at itself.

Leo couldn't we have another word to explain this experience than saying God. the word God is associated with unconscious assumptions about God. leo have you experience Spritual race and read about gnostic mythology. I found that to be true on my direct experience. 

54 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

It might be possible for someone to experience God constantly.  I feel some of people in this forum is already at this level, including Leo.  Maybe not 100% but most of the time.  I'm not there yet.

I've had several experiences like you mentioned, some with psychedelic and others without (but never before having done 5meo for the first time), when they finish it is forgotten, it is impossible to keep the memory. You know that you have seen the absolute, but you do not remember what it was like, because it is impossible to remember. memory is made of images and words and these are not used to save these experiences on the hard drive, you can only live it in real time. little by little the certainty is settling that the only thing that is valuable and true is to live constantly with that openness to that, without ego, it is not easy to get there but I think it is not impossible

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I've had several experiences like you mentioned, some with psychedelic and others without (but never before having done 5meo for the first time), when they finish it is forgotten, it is impossible to keep the memory. You know that you have seen the absolute, but you do not remember what it was like, because it is impossible to remember. memory is made of images and words and these are not used to save these experiences on the hard drive, you can only live it in real time. little by little the certainty is settling that the only thing that is valuable and true is to live constantly with that openness to that, without ego, it is not easy to get there but I think it is not impossible

Since there are infinite levels of consciousness, when you do get there, you've still only just begun.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Since there are infinite levels of consciousness, when you do get there, you've still only just begun.

Of course , but the difference from level 0 to level 1 is huge, much more than from level 1 to 7 for example, and I'm not sure that there are infinite levels since you are human, I think there is a complete openess, and maybe no more

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 hours ago, Chimera said:

Well....you get my point XD!!!

I stopped believing in everything ''manifestation'' or ''law of attraction'' recently. I came to a realization that it only gave me an excuse to not act/work towards my objectives, because ''If I believe I already have it, it will come on its own!''. Very destructive state of mind. If we have a goal, we need to work to realize it and all the actions you take will help you go closer to it (self fulfilling prophesy). Way more productive and rewarding then torturing myself to try to understand why am I attracting bullshit in my life. 

Congratulations. It warms my heart to see one less deluded person in the world ❤

Edited by Blackhawk

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not going to get it. Take psychedelic.

@Leo Gura I would like to, but I don't really know where to find those. I don't have contacts with anyone who could have some.

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Congratulations. It warms my heart to see one less deluded person in the world ❤

@Blackhawk :x

You already have all the answers. Look inside.

If you still can't see it, take a psychedelic :P

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

18 hours ago, Chimera said:

But are you guys happy knowing that? I mean, even if you live your life with this ideology, you will still one day or another suffer physically, mentally and/or emotionally. You do still have an identity to take care of (protecting yourself from danger, making sure all your needs are fulfilled, knowing and loving yourself) and other responsibilities.

Would you rather live your dream life awake, or asleep? What would be the difference in the quality of your dream? Would you rather be in an inescapable nightmare, or a universe where attention is magic, which creates whatever it loves, and delights in whatever it creates?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

29 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Would you rather live your dream life awake, or asleep? What would be the difference in the quality of your dream? Would you rather be in an inescapable nightmare, or a universe where attention is magic, which creates whatever it loves, and delights in whatever it creates?

I would rather live knowing the truth, no matter if it's magic or a nightmare. 

Well mate here's the thing.

Do you want to be God or not?

It's your choice :)

7 minutes ago, Chimera said:

I would rather live knowing the truth, no matter if it's magic or a nightmare. 

Good news, then. Consciousness is infinite love. Dreaming lucidly as Consciousness is the highest expression of creation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 hours ago, Chimera said:

@SamueLSD What are these fundamentals? Meditation and practicing consciousness?

Pretty much man. Leo's fundamental videos are a good place to start, he has a list of the basic starter vids that will get you going and from there you can explore other teachings 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD Thanks! :)

Wow! I just saw Leo released a video on the same subject! That's amazing xD 

@Chimera Perhaps watch it on psychedelics at some point if you can.

Selfless you has no agenda; no possibility of being hurt by anything. Selfless you is all there is, and has no preference for any ego over another's.

Imagine you create a character in an RPG game, every choice the character makes is your choice, the playable character is just unaware of it by design.

Its kinda like that.

Edited by Mafortu