Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Iran vows retaliation against Israel

126 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Yog said:

This is why most never hear about lets say the bombings in Serbia where the US used uranium warheads.

Oh shit it's true. 

https://balkaninsight.com/2018/05/18/serbia-to-examine-depleted-uranium-effects-from-nato-bombing-05-18-2018/

I hope that those kinds of bombs aren't used anymore. 

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Opo They would like to conquer the whole world if left without opposition. 

Most of the world is fascist then. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Iran is fully in its right to have nuclear weapons.

Leo would you let a 14 year old boy to drive?

💊⏬ OFF Antidepressants project 2020-2023. The ONLY safe way is max -10% every 3-4 weeks as exp getting slower. Doctors DON'T know it and you'll have a severe withdrawal they will say its a "relapse". Learn it DEEPLY. Update: 40.8 mg / 60 (21.1.2021) equivalent to cipralex 1.36 pills.

55 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Leo can you explain why do you think that Israel is not innocent and why it bullies others?

Israel just assassinated an Iranian scientist. What more evidence do you want of the monstrous activities? There's a long list available if you look.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel just assassinated an Iranian scientist. What more evidence do you want of the monstrous activities? There's a long list available if you look.

There's evidence that if many people (like in the US) have weapons, then the shootings goes up.

So isn't it logical that also in the same way if many countries have nukes, then the risk of nuclear war goes up?

Just because there yet haven't been a nuclear war between two countries with nukes it doesn't mean that there will never be one.

And you don't want to see a nuclear war between two countries, ever. With nukes, you don't want to learn the hard way.

I don't think that the mindset "let's arm everyone with nukes" which you have is the best approach. Americans have the same mindset about their guns. And we have all seen how good (sarcasm) that is.

Edited by Blackhawk

Dang you consciousness. All my suffering is because of you. Actually you are responsible for all suffering in the entire universe, throughout all time.

Give any person, country, faction disproportionate power and what you have is the abuse of power. Unfortunately, with Israel this abuse has gone beyond just it's regional affairs. Even within the US, monsters like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffery Epstein were directly or indirectly protected by the Israeli power brokers. Ask yourself this: What in the world were the Israeli spying agencies  doing in the US stalking and terrorizing the rape victims of Mr Weinstein???  This is a stark reality and quite a touchy subject that needs to be addressed without relegating to Anti-semitism.

The nuclear weapon issue is so big that even the aliens intervene:

Watch it.

Dang you consciousness. All my suffering is because of you. Actually you are responsible for all suffering in the entire universe, throughout all time.

43 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

There's evidence that if many people (like in the US) have weapons, then the shootings goes up.

Guns are not nukes. Your analogy sucks.

And there's really not much you can do to stop a sovereign nation from developing nukes other than devilry and war.

North Korea having nukes has been one of the only things that stopped the US from attacking it. If Iraq had nukes there would have been no Iraq War.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Israel's POV is just that, their selfish POV.

Iran is not going to launch nukes at Israel for the same reason no nation launches nukes at anyone else: because it would be suicidal. And Iran is not suicidal.

Iran is not stage Red, it's stage Blue. Iran has sensible leadership. They are not some nutcase terrorist rogue state. They have a giant civilization to defend.

Spot on! but i guess you can say Israel is not taking any chances though....

Edited by GabeN

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And there's really not much you can do to stop a sovereign nation from developing nukes other than devilry and war.

North Korea having nukes has been one of the only things that stopped the US from attacking it. If Iraq had nukes there would have been no Iraq War.

Yes but one single war with nukes would kill more people than you first saved with nukes.

Edited by Blackhawk

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What weapons of mass destruction did they think Saddam had? I thought nukes was the entire reason for the war.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

North Korea having nukes has been one of the only things that stopped the US from attacking it.

Yeah and because of that, the North Korean people are destined to live a life of hunger and submission. 

Not every American foreign policy is purely bad. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yes but one single war with nukes would kill more people than you first saved with nukes.

That's not necessarily true.

Tens of millions can die in a serious war without nukes.

8 minutes ago, Willie said:

What weapons of mass destruction did they think Saddam had? I thought nukes was the entire reason for the war.

???

He had none. He was nowhere near having nukes.

5 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Yeah and because of that, the North Korean people are destined to live a life of hunger and submission. 

Not every American foreign policy is purely bad. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Dude, an attack on North Korean would be an epic clusterfuck worse than the Iraq War. Nothing good would come of it. North Korea would immediately bomb Seoul and kill millions of civilians. This is not Iraq in the middle of nowhere.

You are not going to make a bad country a good country by bombing it and taking out its leadership.

Look at what happened in Iraq and in Lybia.

Don't stick your nose in business which is not yours. The only way North Korea will reform itself is from the inside by having an organic revolution.

@Leo Gura Maybe you are right, but North Korea is technologically very underdeveloped and no match for SK and the US. Obviously, war is hell and SK will need to build shelters and use advanced anti-rocket shields. But the alternative is generations of millions of Koreans who have to eat grass for dinner. I am not saying war is the answer but it would be nice if we were not so powerless regarding North Korea.

@Vrubel Your strategy is insane.

North Korea presents zero threat to you.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not necessarily true.

Tens of millions can die in a serious war without nukes.

I just feel that your idea with nukes is a gamble. You could be right, but you could also be wrong. And I'm not sure if you should play that gamble.

"Let everyone get armed with nukes and let's hope that will result in no one starting a war."

And if that doesn't work out... oops.. there goes the entire planet.

Edited by Blackhawk

Lol i agree with Leo. Nukes will equalize the world so that big powers dont have advantages over small powers in terms of bullying.

Its actually dangerous having a subset of countries with nukes in comparison to every country.

7 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura Maybe you are right, but North Korea is technologically very underdeveloped and no match for SK and the US. Obviously, war is hell and SK will need to build shelters and use advanced anti-rocket shields. But the alternative is generations of millions of Koreans who have to eat grass for dinner. I am not saying war is the answer but it would be nice if we were not so powerless regarding North Korea.

North Korea is their own dysfunctional society -- kind of like the USA, but worse. If things get bad enough, they might change. If an external force attempts to bring prosperity to them too overtly, they will stick together and fight back, not accepting the aide -- any aide that would actually make a meaningful difference would come with strings attached anyway.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

North Korea presents zero threat to you.

Koreans proved themselves to be a very competent secular people not divided into different tribes like in the middle east. Sometimes it is worth carrying out military actions (ideally) just because of humanitarian reasons. Like with Bosnia, Nazi Germany, ISIS. 

Considering the alternatives military action is in some cases preferable.

17 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Lol i agree with Leo. Nukes will equalize the world so that big powers dont have advantages over small powers in terms of bullying.

Its actually dangerous having a subset of countries with nukes in comparison to every country.

There's many who disagree with you.

For instance, year 1958 a petition presented to the United Nations against nuclear weapon testing was signed by 11 000 scientists. Later, the one who took the initiative for the petition, Linus Pauling, was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize by Nobel Prize Committee.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_disarmament

Edited by Blackhawk