Waken

A channeled part that relates to the discussion of solipsism

27 posts in this topic

I was listening and reading something from Elan, a channeled being from Essassani (just like Bashar). He was explaining something about integrity in the topic of 'trusting your timing' (https://elan-teachings.weebly.com/talks-from-r-to-z.html). He went on explaining here with the following part that hit me as relating to the solipsism discussion on this forum:

Remember, you are an infinite being, seeming – or choosing to seem – to exist within a reality. But, again, as I have said and will now expand upon, the reality exists within you. The paradox, is that it exists within each and every one of you – and, though it would seem like this could not be possible – now you are getting the idea of an infinite concept, where each one of you will experience that all of reality exists within them; including all the others in the room, including the entire planet. But, this seeming inconsistency, again, is more of an infinite concept. 

From my understanding of his explanation and also of the discussion on this forum, it seems that perhaps Leo experienced or knew the reality was within him and thus concluded solipsism. From what I understand reading at Elan's work is that, as unbelievable as it may sound, the reality is within every one. How's that for a mind bender

2 hours ago, Waken said:

as unbelievable as it may sound, the reality is within every one. How's that for a mind bender

And everyone is within you ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are just a pore, a tiny opening looking out from and into the world from within the vast, borderless, formless sea cucumber of consciousness. What you think you are is actually just an opening calling the first thing it sees itself, and the next not itself, like a baby bird imprinting on its Momma. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Waken

There is no paradox. In this sense it is implied there is (op), solipsism is being extrapolated dualistically as a multitude of solipsists to compensate misunderstanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Waken @Leo Gura @mandyjw @Nahm

I struggle to find the words but I've been slowly coming to the realization that each one of us is living our own version of infinity. Like there are infinite versions of infinity and we are one of them, but we have have access to the whole of "an infinity" within Absolute Infinity to chisel out our own special version of it. So we're playing a single player video game that has infinite data of possible situations, and there are infinite amount of copies for other beings to play, but we are all connected through the internet so all "others" are NPC's in my version of infinity, but ultimately I can create on the fly, and play this game anyway I want? Is this close? Can any other beings affect my version of this game at all or is this an egoic illusion?

@JayG84 It cannot be explained logically.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@JayG84 It cannot be explained logically.

I know it can't, but I would like to discuss it none the less. It feels like I've have genuine insights to the nature of infinite number of infinities couched in Absolute infinity. There are an Infinite amount of me's living an infinite amount of possibilities. The decisions and distinctions I've made has cut out the way I'm experiencing this life, but there are no limits on what I can experience, just the ones I choose to place. But that would mean that everything that's happening in the world right now is my direct experience of the world, and only mine, because I choose to create it exactly the way that it is because of the limits my ego places on infinity. The only thing that would matter is how I choose to see it. So it sort of is like solipsism, but more extreme because there are an infinite amount of beings experiencing their versions of infinity all all the same time. 

@JayG84 Stop it. None of this is awakening.

Go do some actual work towards awakening, not this tail-chasing.

This is a key insight from Elan, that I have been trying to communicate, with less eloquence than him.

Some of us here have realized who they are not, but have not yet realized who they are. They realize unmanifested Consciousness, but have not yet realized the joining of unmanifested Consciousness with manifested Consciousness. The individual is the paradoxical point where the transcendent and relative dimensions intersect. It is Brahman embracing Atman, within the world of form.

Perfectly not understandable. It is a trap of the mind. Don't fall for it. This is precisely the Mystery of God that the Tao Te Ching warns us about. How can timeless, infinite, reality intersect with time, space, and illusion, without losing integrity? How can enlightenment be a process, constrained by sequence, if Consciousness is inherently unconstrained and beyond time?

This is why it can only be directly realized. There is no name, concept, math, logic, or philosophy capable of capturing it. Art, music, poetry, nature, and inner exploration are better pointers, but even they can only point.

The cosmos is not only an illusion. It is the holy joining of illusion with reality. Consciousness, as nothing, infuses itself into everything. Nihilism and solipsism only see part of the face of Consciousness. They are missing the most beautiful part, which is the spiritual communion of Consciousness, connecting all of us and all things.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

bashar elan or other channel talk like this only as There is everybody with there own reality so the people who are hearing wont have existential crisis.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

24 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

bashar elan or other channel talk like this only as There is everybody with there own reality so the people who are hearing wont have existential crisis.

Unless Consciousness, mysteriously, is actually infusing itself into every form it creates. Which it is ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Unless Consciousness, mysteriously, is actually infusing itself into every form it creates. Which it is ;)

are you saying there is someone outside of you existing?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

33 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Strangeloop.

It exist outside of itself but it is still within conciousness ?

But saying something is outside of ur experience is a belief cause we cant really proof it.

But somehow it feels right that there is an world going on, but on my trips ive have become directly concious of the " problem" with others, there is no other then you.

But then that state dissapear and your back to feeling that there is an world going on outside of ur experience. 

Somehow it feels like conciousness is this giant field or orb,  and within itself it dreams up everything, like we are cocreating a world together hence the apparent "consistency "

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

44 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I am saying there is no-one outside of me, experiencing itself through infinite expressions of me.

4 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Strangeloop.

It exist outside of itself but it is still within conciousness ?

But saying something is outside of ur experience is a belief cause we cant really proof it.

But somehow it feels right that there is an world going on, but on my trips ive have become directly concious of the " problem" with others, there is no other then you.

But then that state dissapear and your back to feeling that there is an world going on outside of ur experience. 

Somehow it feels like conciousness is this giant field or orb,  and within itself it dreams up everything, like we are cocreating a world together hence the apparent "consistency "

On my vipassana retreat i realized there is no one outside of me.

But i interact with everyone like there is an outside world for life purposes. Apparent consistency i see as also my imagination.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

I am saying there is no-one outside of me, experiencing itself through infinite expressions of me.

So, we where saying same thing.yet i got confused with language  ??

11 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

So, we where saying same thing.yet i got confused with language  ??

Yes, very possibly :) I am just pointing beyond the no-one Consciousness outside of us (which is what solipsists see), and underscoring the every-one Consciousness imbuing each of us (which is what idealists see).

Indras net - the same reflects the same within the same

I am absolutely recursive for there is nothing else

Within the same there must be infinite recursions

Within the infinite recursions there must be the same

recursion = echo = mirror = iteration = self-referentiality

The appearances - just different degrees of self-referentiality/various iteration rates, or infinite subsets of infinity

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

6 hours ago, JayG84 said:

I know it can't, but I would like to discuss it none the less. It feels like I've have genuine insights to the nature of infinite number of infinities couched in Absolute infinity. There are an Infinite amount of me's living an infinite amount of possibilities. The decisions and distinctions I've made has cut out the way I'm experiencing this life, but there are no limits on what I can experience, just the ones I choose to place. But that would mean that everything that's happening in the world right now is my direct experience of the world, and only mine, because I choose to create it exactly the way that it is because of the limits my ego places on infinity. The only thing that would matter is how I choose to see it. So it sort of is like solipsism, but more extreme because there are an infinite amount of beings experiencing their versions of infinity all all the same time. 

“Infinite number of infinities” is a misnomer. Infinite does not refer to quantities, there is one infinite being (more accurately, ‘not two’). Likewise, there is not an “infinite amount (number) of me’s” living in an “infinite amount of possibilities”. There is one infinite being, appearing as and experiencing one world. There is no such thing as an ego, nor of any other thing or being which places limits on infinite being. What that ‘thing’ might be thought to be, is already actually infinite being, because infinite being is infinite. The thought ‘itself’, the notion that this is not the case, is infinite being.

The relevance of ‘the only thing that matters is how I see it’, is what you’ll choose and do next, creation. This is the most expensive commodity on the one & only world there is, and is not ‘like solipsism’ at all. There is not “an infinite amount of beings experiencing their version of infinity”. There are no “individual beings”. There is one infinite being, synonymous with infinity, thus there are not “versions of infinity”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm You sir are a really good writer!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius