Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo96

This is it and everything is ok

8 posts in this topic

I came to the most beautiful realization today that there is nothing else needed to be changed. That reality or god or me does not require anything to be whole. I could be a christian, a muslim. I could have any knowledge or faith or situation and that wouldnt take away from who I am. 

everything really is ok, you dont even need enlightenment. Im not saying dont strive for it. Leo is right and correct that its worth going for, but its not the end all be all. Its just a fun roller coaster you can go on if you choose too.

everything really is and always will be okay. Its beautiful when you stop worrying about what it needs to be. Its even beautiful when you are worrying. Reality is so perfect. 

Yes, everything is perfect as it is.  So it's safe to step back and allow everything to be as it is.

Like ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Jo96 yes indeed.

balance and dance both.

1st and foremost be in your inherent okayness which you can come to discover. and since this discovery is of your own and direct, you will not lose it.

yet, while in the okayness, while having your slice of the cake, you can also work to get the cherry on top. if your clothing is torn and ripped and your face needs to be washed, do it. embrace your humanness and take care of your body for it is indeed your temple, for you as God reside in it <3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Jo96 yes indeed.

balance and dance both.

1st and foremost be in your inherent okayness which you can come to discover. and since this discovery is of your own and direct, you will not lose it.

yet, while in the okayness, while having your slice of the cake, you can also work to get the cherry on top. if your clothing is torn and ripped and your face needs to be washed, do it. embrace your humanness and take care of your body for it is indeed your temple, for you as God reside in it <3

Thank you 

20 hours ago, Jo96 said:

everything really is ok, you dont even need enlightenment.

My sense is this is what it looks like after awakening; but before, things aren't all ok, life is a mixture. So I'd say you're on a good path :)

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)