Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Someone here

Omg it's infinite

62 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

This is false. Pay attention to your experience. What is there. Waking state dream state and deep sleep state. Your true state is deep sleep. This what is ultimately real. Both the waking state and the dream state are dreams. Since you have no idea where do any of them come from. You don't have any frame of reference. Do you remember how do you got here? No. It's instantly lights on boom here I am in this body inside this world. Where did this shit come from? There should be void. Well ask yourself where did your dreams come from? They are being imagined inside the void. Same with this experience right now. It's being imagined inside the void. And there is no limits to what can be imagined inside the void. And ofcourse the void is the dream they are not two . 

Agreed! And it is nothing that is causing this either, it is just consciousness way of being.

In The void there is infinite potential and somehow it feels it just happens, there is no one there doing anything at all it just conciousness thing

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Do you think a new born baby do the same without any of the memories of the world? ( atleast in a dream)

I don't know. I have no idea whether a new born dreams or not. It doesn't seem like it but who knows? We take a lot of stuff for granted. You think a rock isn't conscious because it doesn't act or react. But maybe that's just an assumption of yours. Maybe a rock is Conscious in its own way. I mean are you seriously going to say that you actually know? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I don't know. I have no idea whether a new born dreams or not. It doesn't seem like it but who knows? We take a lot of stuff for granted. You think a rock isn't conscious because it doesn't act or react. But maybe that's just an assumption of yours. Maybe a rock is Conscious in its own way. I mean are you seriously going to say that you actually know? 

Ha xD

A rock is You

@Someone here

You’re pretty dial in. It might be helpful to consider the realization more of Truth, than infinity. Not that these words don’t point to the very same of course, but it might be helpful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

This is false. Pay attention to your experience. What is there. Waking state dream state and deep sleep state. Your true state is deep sleep. This what is ultimately real. Both the waking state and the dream state are dreams. Since you have no idea where do any of them come from. You don't have any frame of reference. Do you remember how do you got here? No. It's instantly lights on boom here I am in this body inside this world. Where did this shit come from? There should be void. Well ask yourself where did your dreams come from? They are being imagined inside the void. Same with this experience right now. It's being imagined inside the void. And there is no limits to what can be imagined inside the void. And ofcourse the void is the dream they are not two . 

Yes, the dream and the void are as equally unreal as is the dreamer.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The story that's not a story:

Reality/existence is the polarization of infinite interdependent dualities that have no existence in themselves. Every phenomenon itself arises out of another phenomenon that arises out of the first phenomenon timelessly, which is illogical -- they arise together but they don't actually arise at all -- this non-occurrence applies to every level of reality in infinitely interconnected web-like fashion -- nothing stands on its own -- that is voidness. There is no thing called void -- just boundlessness; unlimited inevitableness; unbounded nothingness; freedom -- not even that. Unconditional Love. It's so not-anything, that it isn't even nothing, so you get this appearance -- everything is not-anything.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes, it is indeed marvellous that we can dream anything in the world we know of and even alter it. But even a computer can do it. But what is exciting is the will that gives the input of what we wish to create. Chasing this will gives exciting insights into the things buried deep within us.

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

You’re pretty dial in. It might be helpful to consider the realization more of Truth, than infinity. Not that these words don’t point to the very same of course, but it might be helpful. 

Yes. Truth and infinty are synonymous.

14 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes, the dream and the void are as equally unreal as is the dreamer.

Real and unreal are just words pointing to concepts. It's not real or unreal. It's what it is. 

13 hours ago, The0Self said:

The story that's not a story:

Reality/existence is the polarization of infinite interdependent dualities that have no existence in themselves. Every phenomenon itself arises out of another phenomenon that arises out of the first phenomenon timelessly, which is illogical -- they arise together but they don't actually arise at all -- this non-occurrence applies to every level of reality in infinitely interconnected web-like fashion -- nothing stands on its own -- that is voidness. There is no thing called void -- just boundlessness; unlimited inevitableness; unbounded nothingness; freedom -- not even that. Unconditional Love. It's so not-anything, that it isn't even nothing, so you get this appearance -- everything is not-anything.

Nice story. 

4 hours ago, An young being said:

Yes, it is indeed marvellous that we can dream anything in the world we know of and even alter it. But even a computer can do it. But what is exciting is the will that gives the input of what we wish to create. Chasing this will gives exciting insights into the things buried deep within us.

It's not just limited to what you already can see. It's true you can't imagine something that you didn't already see in the world. But notice what you already see in the world is unlimited. So is your imagination. 

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

“It’s” infinite...?

Yep. 

-Osho

Yes and there's nothing that's not IT.

So in that sense real, unreal, infinite, story, concept, false, truth are equally all THIS.

There are words that seem to point to THIS better than others, but regardless everything is IT.

Even half of a word is IT.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes and there's nothing that's not IT.

So in that sense real, unreal, infinite, story, concept, false, truth are equally all THIS.

There are words that seem to point to THIS better than others, but regardless everything is IT.

Even half of a word is IT.

But what is THIS?

@VeganAwake

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But what is THIS?

@VeganAwake

No matter how far along the way you get in figuring it out -- even infinitely far, with infinite consciousness -- you've only just begun.

At least in Godel's models.

THIS is only seen with spiritual eyes. Conceptualizing THIS is not realizing THIS. If you don't directly know THIS as unconditional love, your eyes are still closed.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

THIS is only seen with spiritual eyes. Conceptualizing THIS is not realizing THIS. 

If you don't directly know THIS as unconditional love, your eyes are still closed.

Isnt that conceptualizing? xD

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Isnt that conceptualizing? xD

Yep, just a finger pointing with unconditional love at the ? ;)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

But what is THIS?

@VeganAwake

What's not THIS?

and how can everything be described... Infinite Boundless Energy, The Ever Changing, Absolute Infinity, The Real Unreal, Everything and Nothing, Zero. How could words describe everything? ❤

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

THIS is only seen with spiritual eyes. Conceptualizing THIS is not realizing THIS. If you don't directly know THIS as unconditional love, your eyes are still closed.

And simultaneously conceptualizing THIS and not realizing THIS as unconditional love is also THIS.

There is nothing that's not THIS ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

And simultaneously conceptualizing THIS and not realizing THIS as unconditional love is also THIS.

True, but it is THIS sleeping, and not the rest of THIS that is awake :)

Edited by Moksha

19 minutes ago, Moksha said:

True, but it is THIS sleeping, and not the rest of THIS that is awake :)

But that which experiences itself as not awake is an illusion ?