Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Someone here

Omg it's infinite

62 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

What I'm about to share is going to shake and remove the ground underneath you and leave you free falling forever. And there will be no going back. 

Lol, even when taking 5-MeO it wasn't so scary :D  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

It was an infinite forms coming into being and out of being for no reason. An infinite chaos. An infinite explosion and implosion of everything imaginable. It's really hard to describe it. Try to imagine infinte forms being manufactured right now.. Animals cars people hell realms flying spaghetti monsters. Imagine a universe where you are getting tortured forever. Imagine a universe that consists of infinte copies of Leo avatars eating each others. And make sure to imagine the most insane logic-breaking mind shattering image or scenario possible for you to imagine...... And imagine they are actually being actualized. Not just thoughts in your mind. That's what the dream was like! 

I would advice to meditate 1 hour immediately when you wake up in the morning. It will help to clear all of this. You create your own reality. ??

@allislove Meditation has nothing to do with what I'm asking here. 

7 minutes ago, allislove said:

You create your own reality. 

That's not true in my experience. At least if you are referring to the ego. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

Now that you've seen stuff; read your posts from 6-12 months before in this forum. What would you tell/talk with that guy?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

6 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Someone here

Now that you've seen stuff; read your posts from 6-12 months before in this forum. What would you tell/talk with that guy?

You are assuming there is a continuous consistent "person" who lives In time. I'm literally not the  person who joined the forum back in May. Fuck I'm not the same for two moments bro. It sounds I'm being pedantic but this is with all honesty how it works ?

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are assuming there is a continuous consistent "person" who lives In time. I'm literally not the  person who joined the forum back in May. Fuck I'm not the same for two moments bro. It sounds I'm being pedantic but this is with all honesty how it works ?

bruh

your name is literally ''someone here'' xD

''No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.''

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Someone here the main clearings wasn't done yet, so if you can't put your hands on psychedelics – meditation is your best bet ?

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Correct me if I am wrong. I really hope I'm deluded here. But it just can't be unseen at this point.

Not ‘wrong’ really. Deluded, definitely. Can’t be unseen because it hasn’t been seen yet. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, Preetom said:

bruh

your name is literally ''someone here'' xD

''No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.''

Yeah yeah you know what bro listen to this joke.. You think you are talking to someone here..meanwhile you are actually talking to emptiness wearing a meat bag with a bunch of conditioned thoughts. You are talking to nobody. Nobody is talking to nobody and they both think they are somebody. Look within ffs you are nothing son. I know you are probably cringing right now.. Yet I swear by lord Shiva this is exactly what is happening right now. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@allislove @Nahm guys honestly if you don't have anything regarding the subject itself that I'm talking about.. Then (won't say it lol). Honestly I'm only interested in hearing from Leo specifically about this topic. 

11 minutes ago, An young being said:

How did you know what you had seen is infinity? @Someone here

I didn't see "infinity". What I saw is that consciousness is a dream machine. shape shifting substance. It can dream/create /manifest literally any fucking thing it wants. Do you get how radical this is? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, and it seems you are this "Infinity" huh? 

Yes. You are the dreamer and the dreamt. 

-Osho

But your infinite imagination has nothing to do with reality. Sure it seems to I'll give you that. You could be experiencing hell in your mind going through a tough divorce bankruptcy and erectile dysfunction issues..... meanwhile the grass is growing and the birds happily flying around doing their thing.

In other words your interpretation of reality has no direct effect on it whatsoever. Only in the dream do you have a real effect on things. 

THIS appears to be an infinite happening with infinite potential but it has nothing to do with your thoughts about it.

This is why it's real and unreal

Real in the sense that you can have infinite projections or interpretations of what's Happening.

Unreal in the sense that these interpretations and projections are only in your mind... they're actually all empty happenings and void of any real meaning purpose or value.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

So, is it one infinity? Or infinite infinities?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@allislove @Nahm guys honestly if you don't have anything regarding the subject itself that I'm talking about.. Then (won't say it lol). Honestly I'm only interested in hearing from Leo specifically about this topic. 

I didn't see "infinity". What I saw is that consciousness is a dream machine. shape shifting substance. It can dream/create /manifest literally any fucking thing it wants. Do you get how radical this is? 

Do you think a new born baby do the same without any of the memories of the world? ( atleast in a dream)

Watch this to get a taste of what I'm talking about 

-Osho

39 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

But your infinite imagination has nothing to do with reality. Sure it seems to I'll give you that

This is false. Pay attention to your experience. What is there. Waking state dream state and deep sleep state. Your true state is deep sleep. This what is ultimately real. Both the waking state and the dream state are dreams. Since you have no idea where do any of them come from. You don't have any frame of reference. Do you remember how do you got here? No. It's instantly lights on boom here I am in this body inside this world. Where did this shit come from? There should be void. Well ask yourself where did your dreams come from? They are being imagined inside the void. Same with this experience right now. It's being imagined inside the void. And there is no limits to what can be imagined inside the void. And ofcourse the void is the dream they are not two . 

-Osho