Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Someone here

Omg it's infinite

62 posts in this topic

. Do not read this if you are mentally unstable person. If you are sensitive to existential topics. If you are going through existential crisis or mental illness or just trying to be grounded. What I'm about to share is going to shake and remove the ground underneath you and leave you free falling forever. And there will be no going back. 

I simply became conscious that reality is infinite forms. Infinite images. Infinite consciousness. Label it however you want. But you get the idea. Imagine right now any possible image.. Anything.. I don't care how crazy it is.. That thing exists.  And everything you can possibly imagine exists. And it can happen. If you can imagine it.. It is real. That's the rule. 

What happened is simply I had the craziest dream I ever had in my life. I can't even describe it visually. It was an infinite forms coming into being and out of being for no reason. An infinite chaos. An infinite explosion and implosion of everything imaginable. It's really hard to describe it. Try to imagine infinte forms being manufactured right now.. Animals cars people hell realms flying spaghetti monsters. Imagine a universe where you are getting tortured forever. Imagine a universe that consists of infinte copies of Leo avatars eating each others. And make sure to imagine the most insane logic-breaking mind shattering image or scenario possible for you to imagine...... And imagine they are actually being actualized. Not just thoughts in your mind. That's what the dream was like! 

But that was just a dream?.so what? You are missing the obvious .ofcourse it was a dream. You can dream anything. And that's exactly the point. You can dream any fucking thing.. And the kicker is.. the dream IS reality! Reality is capable of imagining anything into being! Dreaming it.  Imagine a TV screen that displays whatever image you wish or imagine it to display. That's like what reality is. Needless to say there is no TV screen in this case. The images are literally being imagend in the middle of nowhere. 

If anyone experienced with psychedelics and other realms have had insights into what I'm talking about. Correct me if I am wrong. I really hope I'm deluded here. But it just can't be unseen at this point. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here excellent - seems like you got a direct hit.  Or taste of infinity.  Now did you also get a hit that this reality (this) is no different than one of those dreams?  It is absolutely identical.  This entire thing is being imagined by an Infinite Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Someone here excellent - seems like you got a direct hit.  Or taste of infinity.  Now did you also get a hit that this reality (this) is no different than one of those dreams?  It is absolutely identical.  This entire thing is being imagined by an Infinite Mind.

Please share what is your experience with this? Is what I said correct? Any flaws in my logic or how I arrived at this conclusion? Just because I can dream anything at bed is conclusive enough?. I didn't take any psychedelics btw. 

As for your question

They are identical and aren't. They are just dreams. Yes they are all made of consciousness or the same "stuff" whatever. Same substance but different appearance. Like ice and water. You can't say they are identical in terms of what they appear to be. Otherwise you can't refer to "this" and "that" and compare them together if they were identical. 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The concept of infinity being all possibilities happening simultaneously is strange to me. Very different than my experience with infinity. 

What is your experience with infinity? 

Not necessarily simultaneously tho. Don't know about that. What I am aware of is My own imagination is capable of materializing that I can imagine. So everything imaginable will become actual at some point. Is the true in your experience? 

-Osho

@Someone here yeah i meant there is no difference in the substance or the fundamental nature of your night time dreams and this dream.  Its all one dream.   Its all Consciousness.   I didn't take psychedelics but one of my awakenings literally felt like waking up from this waking dream.   OMFG.  And then you see the real power of the Mind.  It was exactly how Leo describes it in his reality is a dream episode.   The nature of Infinity was a separate awakening around the same time - and of course the realization that imagination IS reality is one hell of a mindfuck but is so obvious after that.  No psychedelics here either :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Someone here so maybe you're finally ready to admit that the boogey man is as real as your bed? ;)

What is real in my experience now is the bed. Ain't no boogey man's here. But I'm certain capable of materializing infinite boogeymans. I'm not saying I'm consciously capable of this right now. The insight is merely that everything you can imagine you can dream.. You can create. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is real in my experience now is the bed. Ain't no boogey man's here. But I'm certain capable of materializing infinite boogeymans. I'm not saying I'm consciously capable of this right now. The insight is merely that everything you can imagine you can dream.. You can create. 

excellent! That's what I was pointing to before, great work, really glad for you! :)

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is your experience with infinity? 

Not necessarily simultaneously tho. Don't know about that. What I am aware of is My own imagination is capable of materializing that I can imagine. So everything imaginable will become actual at some point. Is the true in your experience? 

I don’t get the type of imagination visuals that you are describing. 
It’s not a sum total of everything. More like infinite potential, infinite knowing, omniscience. I’ve had a couple experiences of having expansive creative potential somewhat similar to what you describe. 

This is precisely one of the reasons why taking too much psychedelics at once can either wake you up, or put you in a mental hospital. Imagine the realness dial on that dream being turned up 1000%, and on top of that, your mind is temporarily far more powerful and crafty, boosted by the tool of tapping into infinite intelligence — scenarios can manifest... ANY scenario. As good as possible, and better. And as bad as possible, and worse.

The good news is that ALL of it is no more real than it is unreal! And it’s all the absolute. And there’s no real separation between any of it.

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I don’t get the type of imagination visuals that you are describing. 
It’s not a sum total of everything. More like infinite potential, infinite knowing, omniscience. I’ve had a couple experiences of having expansive creative potential somewhat similar to what you describe. 

Doesn't infinte potential automatically means infinite actual?. I guess here is how  I'm interpreting this using logic. I simply had a crazy dream. The insight is that "well I can I imagine any crazy scenario right now in My head.. And then I can go to bed and dream it. Materialize it. So therefore right now have the capacity to dream up literally any scenario that I can imagine". And I say yes this makes perfect sense. Any flaws here? I guess I'm terrified of this idea since I shared in the OP there is no limit to how horrible of a realm you can imagine and therefore create. 

-Osho

17 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The good news is that ALL of it is no more real than it is unreal! And it’s all the absolute. And there’s no real separation between any of it.

It's precisely because there is no difference between what's real and unreal that there is no difference between good news and bad news. 

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Doesn't infinte potential automatically means infinite actual?. I guess here is how  I'm interpreting this using logic. I simply had a crazy dream. The insight is that "well I can I imagine any crazy scenario right now in My head.. And then I can go to bed and dream it. Materialize it. So therefore right now have the capacity to dream up literally any scenario that I can imagine". And I say yes this makes perfect sense. Any flaws here? I guess I'm terrified of this idea since I shared in the OP there is no limit to how horrible of a realm you can imagine and therefore create. 

That’s one way to look at it. There are many dimensions of infinity. 

A couple weeks ago I was sitting in a meadow and “saw” how a blade of grass is infinitely connected to everything in the universe. That blade of grass contained everything in existence. It was the Universe.

There was a sense of awe and fascination. And a sadness that I was the only one seeing this. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I really hope I'm deluded here.

By nobody's definition are you deluded.  Ever heard of the 'many-worlds' / multiverse theory?

Even materialists have come to the same conclusion that you have realised. They are just missing one thing: It is all consciousness. 'Many', and' multi' infer duality.

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's precisely because there is no difference between what's real and unreal that there is no difference between good news and bad news. 

Sure, but you don’t choose whether it’s seen that way or not. The good news is x. The bad news is also x. Yes.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

This is where you can draw some boundaries to create a structure.

Everything that is, is real. The distinction between imagination v/s reality is just more imagination and also made out of reality.

Yes you can dream up anything while  you're asleep. And yes that is real.

However, you can do the same in your waking reality?

On my most profound LSD trip, I recognized everything as totally imagination, my girl turned into me and she also started to dissapear and everything else,  I was completly shocked that i imagined my parents aswell.

And on another trip I saw Leo vid on psychedelics and he was totally a genie of some sort and then out of nowhere i closed my eyes and saw realitys generated instantly, like conciousness created 1000000 different realitys in a matter of seconds it was insane

Edited by Adamq8
E

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Correct me if I am wrong. I really hope I'm deluded here.

You answered yourself there. You can't know for sure whether what you experienced is the Truth or not. Maybe it was just hallucination. And you can't trust other people if they say "what you experienced is the Truth."

Be honest with yourself.

In my opinion labeling a experience as Truth is always a leap of faith.

6 hours ago, Forestluv said:

A couple weeks ago I was sitting in a meadow and “saw” how a blade of grass is infinitely connected to everything in the universe. That blade of grass contained everything in existence. It was the Universe.

Interesting perspective. So the entire infinity is contained in this dot Yet it looks finite at the same time. 

-Osho