Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Do I make up what I want, or do I discover it?

4 posts in this topic

I've been contemplating recently what I want from life. 

I've been toggling between using a journal, and exploring my direct experience. 

I come to a point each time where I could start to "create" what I want; I could write it down a detailed list of things/an image. This would be creating a vision.

Then I could also ask deep questions, and contemplate what wanting actually is. 

Should I be doing both? 

@Nahm Your dream board is more so a "making up"/creating process, do you have insight on toggling between asking deep questions, and creating?

☺️ 

4 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

I've been contemplating recently what I want from life. 

I've been toggling between using a journal, and exploring my direct experience. 

I come to a point each time where I could start to "create" what I want; I could write it down a detailed list of things/an image. This would be creating a vision.

There’s no ‘starting to create point’ really. It’s casual, what’s already going on. Universe has been in sync all along with you. Write anything & everything that pops up that you want on the board. Let the vision-thinking go. That’ll naturally occur from seeing all that’s on the board, and that natural occurrence is more of feeling, than voluntary thinking. Don’t think about that aspect, just enjoy letting go. 

4 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

Then I could also ask deep questions, and contemplate what wanting actually is. 

Should I be doing both? 

Your dream board is more so a "making up"/creating process, do you have insight on toggling between asking deep questions, and creating?

In regard to creating, write whatever you want on the board. Good feeling thoughts about it, fantasizing about it, all great. Any ‘how’ thoughts, and or resistant feeling thoughts, let them come & go, and relax. Contemplation is the same. Write a question down, focus on it, then completely drop it, forget about it. The answer can arise in the empty space where the question used to be, just as being vibrationally appears as what is written on the board. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mada_ I agree with @Nahm , now is the time to really start brainstorming in as many divergent ways as possible, let your intuition be your guiding light. Feelings to nurse around this time include but are not limited to: Freedom, love, joy, inspiration, possibility. Thoughts: Anything is possible, who decides what are the boundaries, how can I bring about my highest calling.

Best.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, Origins said:

@Mada_ I agree with @Nahm , now is the time to really start brainstorming in as many divergent ways as possible, let your intuition be your guiding light. Feelings to nurse around this time include but are not limited to: Freedom, love, joy, inspiration, possibility. Thoughts: Anything is possible, who decides what are the boundaries, how can I bring about my highest calling.

Best.

love n light to you! this response was helpful to read.