Guest SirVladimir

I just woke up from the liveliest dream that resembles every conspiracy theory

16 posts in this topic

Wow. I'm still shaken by the sheer amount of narratives consciousness can create, fool itself in, immerse itself in.

Rules for this thread:

I've been on the forum since 2017. This will be the first thread that may seem conspiracy-like to some viewers (it's not), and I trust the mods and Leo will recognize that it isn't a sudden rush of shit to the brain nor a sudden 'let's join a forum and spread an ideology' thread, but merely a reflection of my direct experience; of what twisted stories God can lure itself into. I hope my somewhat long past here on the forum will carry a straw of trust. Here is my warning though:

If the discussion gets out of hand or downright irrelevant, close the thread.

If people start projecting their beliefs onto this post, close the thread.

If people start blaming, victimizing, name-calling, close the thread.

If people clearly start spreading conspiracy theories, close the thread. If there's anything related you'd like to say, there are DMs for that. But, please, note that I am not a conspiracy theorist but merely sharing a narrative that has shown me how insignificant and yet vast each narrative is... yet again. Don't even bother to send me theoretical explanations without an immediate practice, exercise, or technique to expand on & underlay any possible explanation you may have.

Remember if this gets too crazy, I'll either ask the mods to close the thread or I'll hide it myself.

The main arc:

I went to sleep this afternoon and had the most vivid, physical, twisted dream. I remember bits and pieces in the time of writing this, which I managed to save in my notepad.

I am certain the dream had started earlier, but the first flash I remember is that a bunch of friends and I were loafing around the outskirts of a town, minding our own activity. A helicopter came flying in. It was flying around in circles, observing us. We didn't know who these people were.

Next thing I remember is learning that in that dream, relative to the narrative I was submerged in, humanity lived in a dream and was being controlled by strange entities, whose purpose was to keep them attached. I later discovered it was a lineage/clan who kept humanity prisoned.

Jumping forward, I remember zipping it through air like a madman in a wholesale store. Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy, for I was literally jumping from wall to wall/levitating. Eventually, I made a lap around the store. Returning to the parking lot, I noticed a middle-aged women, whose head was shrouded in a hood, who had a symbolic tattoo on her face, and who kept away from other people and was leaving in a hurry as if she didn't wish to be seen.

Suddenly, a knowledge popped to me that this woman was a part of some group called the Resistance or the Cause and was constantly being looked for. 

"Wait for me!" I shouted to her repeatedly, knowing she'd leave soon. She looked at me and stopped, prodding me to hurry. 

A big black van stopped in front of me, and I lost sight of the woman. The van's doors opened, and I found myself in front of the clan, the overlords, however we shall name them. A woman, who was definitely a mother of some sort, stepped out of the vehicle. She was wearing latex-like or tight black leather overall. At this point, I instantly knew what the context was.

I was trapped in an artificially crafted dream by those entities and I couldn't trust nor them nor my senses. It was like a Matrix. The woman then did what I can only describe as an attempt to draw me back into the illusion. As she was passing by in a seductive fashion, she attempted to turn a 3D object - one of those translucent shelters for shopping carts you find in front of each wholesale building - into a 2D painting on the sidewalk, the one that creates the illusion of a 3D object under the right angle.

However, as I became awake to the narrative, I couldn't be seduced anymore. I found a way to escape her control by 'reversing steps' in that reality. I made a full body turn and stretched my arm backwards, and I found myself touching the original object again. She couldn't bend my reality.

Soon after, I was teleported into another dream, another environment; sort of to the next level (whether up or down the rabbit hole is questionable. If we measure how immersed I was in that narrative, then I was definitely going deeper.) Therein I found my good friend, too, seemingly 'realized' about the previous dream we had lived in. 

This is where it gets scary. God's an adventurous one. 

The friend reaffirmed me - and I knew by telling again myself - that we're in a dream. I cannot trust anyone, I cannot trust anything; everything is an illusion, and as soon as my senses lose presence with anything, it's gone, forever. "Don't lose touch with whatever is appearing in your senses," I told myself. Once you lost contact with that-which-appeared, it instantly stopped existing until it reappeared again. It had retracted back to the Void which it had come from. I consider this the truthful kernel of the entire dream, but here's where it got scary: The dream's limited narrative got mixed with Truth. It created an abomination which manifested in the form of a thought "Whatever comes back from that darkness, is no longer what it had used to be." My friend was walking behind me, and as I didn't have a sight of him, it meant that once I lost touch with his body, his voice, he'd disappear into the Void. The very next second he'd reappear, it wouldn't be him anymore. And here's the dangerous twist and the insight I've gained immediately upon waking up: Instead of surrendering and seeing everything as God, which is my normal waking tendency, I fragmented reality into an ultimate duality and fear in the 'grand holy search' for a relative truth about the narrative that was unfolding.

The dream didn't end, though. Once the thing or the person came back, they were no longer themselves. They were illusory doppelgangers whose purpose was to lure me back in, who whispered and murmured behind my ears, yet my grand quest was to resist. I'm writing down the ego-chatters - as they were happening onstage - on purpose; for you to better see the mechanics of the dream and draw conclusions. Again, I'm aware of this, and this thread serves for educational purposes, not conspiracy theory spreading.

Later I've realized how perfectly this remolded the structure of the story about Sodom and Gomorrah, wherein the man was encouraged to resist the temptation of looking back. In the dream, this wasn't the path I was willing to choose. I had to overcome the fear. As such - like when a scary invisible ghost is chasing you down the hall from the kitchen - I stopped. I didn't continue moving. I bore the piling up fear. I made it. Through following my heart, I reheard my original friend's voice behind my back, "You've made it. You didn't lose touch with me." When I turned around, he was standing there again. What a relief - but looking back at this whole narrative, quite the opposite had probably happened, as it was only a fear-based intuition prompting me to sigh a relief.

The dream ended by waking up into another dream, wherein I found myself having aged back to a 13-year-old child. In my hands I held a fork/a pen. I was pointing it against one of those clan members. We were in a mansion together, along with my friend. We were both awake and ready to oppose his power. He told me that I had overcome the artificial Matrix's illusion, but that I was fucked anyway because this was still the Matrix. He said although I was back in my childhood, they still had control over me.

That's where it all ended.

This was by far one of the most tangible, physical, and therefore most immersive and ego-appealing dreams I have had. What caught me off-guard was how well the dream resembled almost every conspiracy theory out there. From time to time, we have a streak on the forum of someone posting far-out conspiracy theories, and I think as a consequence of reading some of those long-winded posts, some of it 'had subconsciously stuck' in my head and condensed back later in the form of a dream.

I realize there's only the Mind.

So, yes, God is a madman. I directly lived through one of those conspiracy-like narratives, and it was as real as a narrative gets. However, it had very little to do with searching for the ultimate truth and was actually powered by fully immersing myself and living in that paradigm of fear. In that dream, I felt absolutely separated from Myself & had no knowledge about nonduality or the concept of waking up.

The dream has shown me that every paradigm is possible, but through actively engaging and immersing ourselves in those narratives, we're forgetting who we are... selling ourselves short.

Post your answers, opinions, alike experiences below, but keep it down a notch. Remember we're a forum leaned on direct experience - and remember the rules I wish that are applied to this thread. Please, don't spread any ideologies or long-winded conspiracy-like truths here publically, or I'll ask the mods to close the thread or hide it myself.

What a revealing experience. :)

Edited by SirVladimir

I love conspiracy theories. My husband and I have been listening to coast to coast (or anything Art Bell related) for 10 years, nearly every night. He loves it and I've come to appreciate the funness of the conspiracy theories. (that being said I don't really listen to it any more, I try and tune it out as often as possible.) 

What many people may not realise is that Art Bell and George Noory frequently state that they aren't asking people to believe any of it, but that they are simply giving people a place to tell their stories, and the listeners are free to believe or not.  So then it's not so radical to enjoy hearing them without really believing them.

But as far as your dream goes... I'm curious about this archetypal "empire/rebellion" storyline which keeps popping up in various dreams. Sometimes that empire is disguised as a type of enslavement, sometimes being enslaved in one's own mind... (gasp)

(star wars, the matrix, haggling with someone at the market ?) ?

I like how you avoided the void. You just wanted to keep dreaming! Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't blame you, lucid dreams are very fun, and a complete change can be infinitely scary. Im not sure what I would have done in the situation, but of course that's silly to say... ?

19 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

"Don't lose touch with whatever is appearing in your senses," I told myself. Once you lost contact with that-which-appeared, it instantly stopped existing until it reappeared again.

19 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

My friend was walking behind me, and as I didn't have a sight of him, it meant that once I lost touch with his body, his voice, he'd disappear into the Void. The very next second he'd reappear, it wouldn't be him anymore.

This is how silly a dreaming mind can be, even a lucid one... If only you had remembered that you can hold someone in your senses without seeing them or hearing their voice, your friend wouldn't have passed into the void and come back changed. Perhaps if this scenario manifests again, remember that you can hear them walking behind you, and smell their cologne, feel their presence, and taste the pheromones.  Then next time you may not lose your friend.

Happy dreaming ??

Oh and I like the idea of promoting more excellency in this forum. That's exactly what is needed. Just putting a little fertiliser on the roses... ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Cool story bro! its remarkable that you have such vivid and lucid inception-like dreams..

and the fact that you dreamt about conspiracy theories is pretty funny as well ^^

This was clearly your soul communicating with you by showing you several "evidences" that this stuff is indeed real ;)

...damn, guys, this is really so painful to watch xD you made yourself a safespace where nobody is allowed to discuss real world topics because its all just a narrative and dream anyway? do you even listen to yourself? you had such powerful dreams and your conclusion is: "its all just god telling a story"
Bro, on some level this story is fucking real and fucking brutal!
Everyone who accepts this reality as a given and refuses to see the truth (altho it was shown to him!), is part of the reason why this suffering persists!!
This is not about some stupid ideology, its about saving this fucking world rather sooner than later!!

you can dream as much as you want when humanity is safe, but until then we have to tear down this matrix together and the first step is: seeing it!

On 11/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

What many people may not realise is that Art Bell and George Noory frequently state that they aren't asking people to believe any of it, but that they are simply giving people a place to tell their stories, and the listeners are free to believe or not.  So then it's not so radical to enjoy hearing them without really believing them

This is a load of BS.

People are not capable of "just enjoying" conspiracy theories. They will start taking them seriously and before they know it their entire worldview will be corrupted by them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm sure a lot do take them seriously. But I meant me personally. But sometimes I don't identify as a person so perhaps you're right ?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a load of BS.

People are not capable of "just enjoying" conspiracy theories. They will start taking them seriously and before they know it their entire worldview will be corrupted by them.

this sentence is so ironic and so sad at the same time..

I should add that I definitely don't condone subscribing to conspiracy theories. All they are, are very loud noise distracting from the silence of peace.  I am forced to listen to them so I realized one can do so without identifying with them. 

Of course I do still unconsciously subscribe to many theories, but not the ones I hear on radio. One being that there's someone here dreaming. But regardless I'm gonna go paint now and enjoy. 

57 minutes ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

you had such powerful dreams and your conclusion is: "its all just god telling a story"

Bro, on some level this story is fucking real and fucking brutal!

you can dream as much as you want when humanity is safe, but until then we have to tear down this matrix together

Well, here's the issue: The truth you are talking about may very well be true to a degree, as it was in that dream, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a relative one. You are already safe; this is heaven; there has never been a moment in reality when you would be actually in danger.

What surprised me during that dream was how closely tied to the narrative I was. Although I was discovering a truth about the narrative, i.e. about the malevolent seduction, I didn't feel free. I was instead a 'poor little me' being 'an object' seduced by 'another object'. Yes, the whole story, as you say, is fucking real and fucking brutal, but only by being attached to its illusion.

26 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Well, here's the issue: The truth you are talking about may very well be true to a degree, as it was in that dream, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a relative one. You are already safe; this is heaven; there has never been a moment in reality when you would be actually in danger.

What surprised me during that dream was how closely tied to the narrative I was. Although I was discovering a truth about the narrative, i.e. about the malevolent seduction, I didn't feel free. I was instead a 'poor little me' being 'an object' seduced by 'another object'. Yes, the whole story, as you say, is fucking real and fucking brutal, but only by being attached to its illusion.

lol ok then tell the million children sexslaves that they just need to detatch from the illusion of suffering, tell the millions and billions of souls suffering here on earth they just need to realize its all a dream.. what the actual fuck??

this stance is the best example of dark corrupting an otherwise great worldview...

and its not a question of "maybe some of the things are true" but rather a "what if any of it was actually true?!"

because if it was, then you had to get out of your fucking comfort zone and reclaim your rightful part in this game!
but if you chose to go back to sleep and keep on goshing about how manifold realities  are, without being able to face your your own,  then i am sorry..

@fluffy_fractalshard Funny. You are exactly like one of those in-dream NPCs who were a part of 'the Cause'. Your attitude towards eradicating suffering is noble, but I don't think you have yet come to experience the duality of Absolute and Relative, and therefore can't deconstruct it back. 

See, Existence (entire Life!) cannot be held together by a narrative which is only about this humanity, this galaxy, this universe. This human self could be sucked dry by some invisible overlords, but that doesn't change anything in the grand scheme of things. Life is perfectly safe & sound. You cannot tuck a blade into God. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They will start taking them seriously and before they know it their entire worldview will be corrupted by them.

This is one of the issues of a socio-centric or even galaxy-centric narrative, which are often seen at the kernels of conspiracy theories: Because they attempt to encompass everything human-related, they create the illusion of an 'Absolute narrative', and they create entire worldviews. Once they are up, they seduce you like a chemical.

Edited by SirVladimir

32 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@fluffy_fractalshard Funny. You are exactly like one of those in-dream NPCs who were a part of 'the Cause'. Your attitude towards eradicating suffering is noble, but I don't think you have yet come to experience the duality of Absolute and Relative, and therefore can't deconstruct it back. 

See, Existence (entire Life!) cannot be held together by a narrative which is only about this humanity, this galaxy, this universe. This human self could be sucked dry by some invisible overlords, but that doesn't change anything in the grand scheme of things. Life is perfectly safe & sound. You cannot tuck a blade into God. 

This is one of the issues of a socio-centric or even galaxy-centric narrative, which are often seen at the kernels of conspiracy theories: Because they attempt to encompass everything human-related, they create the illusion of an 'Absolute narrative', and they create entire worldviews. Once they are up, they seduce you like a chemical.

yeah thats one way to avoid having to face the truth..

you are so full of shit beyond belief. i am telling you that humanity has been enlsaved and their souls tortured for the last 26k years and you start some pitiful lecture about how everything is safe and sound in god. what the fuck is wrong with you?

either this whole story is bs then why bother OR it is not, then why try to play it down like yeah its no big deal and we probably shouldnt do anything about it because its all fine, in the greater scheme of things noone cares... 

you wouldnt dare to think like that if you had any clue!

40 minutes ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

i am telling you that humanity has been enlsaved and their souls tortured for the last 26k years and you start some pitiful lecture about how everything is safe and sound in god

Nothing can ever harm you. The paradise you have been looking for is ever-present. You are not a human. Your identification with humanity stems out of ignorance. I have a feeling you will be departing the forum soon, one way or another. May your war be won, and may you find yourself on a tranquil sea. This discussion is over. I will let you have the last word.

I fell into the conspiracy theory trap when the pandemic started but luckily I managed to pull myself out of that one! Leo is right! You can't enjoy conspiracy theories because they will delude your mind. I stopped doing that and now I'm feeling much better! I found that watching World of Warcraft lore speculations and theories much more enjoyable alternative to conspiracy theories.  

56 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Nothing can ever harm you. The paradise you have been looking for is ever-present. You are not a human. Your identification with humanity stems out of ignorance. I have a feeling you will be departing the forum soon, one way or another. May your war be won, and may you find yourself on a tranquil sea. This discussion is over. I will let you have the last word.

maybe assuming you are talking to a complete idiot is the way to approach a conversation for you, but maybe trying to understand the viewpoints of others would be a great way to actually have a conversation and not having a self-praising sermon.

you are lecturing me things that i am totally aware of since my first awakening 10 years ago. I know all this stuff deep down within my being!

also, gosh! why do you assume i am identified much as human? if anything i am identified with my galactic being, my ultimate expression of source, but who cares? we are not here holding a "who is less identified"-competition.

All I am trying to tell you, is that besides all those cosmic truths, another truth is that suffering is still a REALITY for many and that we have the power to stop this! now please dont tell me we shouldnt try and put an end to suffering.. ok? thanks!

the thing is, that with all your disidentification you are not necessarily doing yourself a favor as it almost seems that it makes you loose empathy for others. the fact that everything is forever safe in gods love and nothing can ever truly be harmed, does NOT mean that pain and suffering are experiences equally fine as happy ones. source is experiecing how it wants to be through experiencing how it does not want to be. how it does not want to be has been experienced to the fullest now it is time to end duality and celebrate the light.

now please dont try and "beat" my post again with some other great but completely unrelated wisdom and show me some sign that you actually try to get what i am saying..

57 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

I fell into the conspiracy theory trap when the pandemic started but luckily I managed to pull myself out of that one! Leo is right! You can't enjoy conspiracy theories because they will delude your mind. I stopped doing that and now I'm feeling much better! I found that watching World of Warcraft lore speculations and theories much more enjoyable alternative to conspiracy theories.  

omg! you simply failed to discern, let disinfo make you doubt and in the end let fear make you stop searching for the truth.

fleeing from reality is a valid option but damn, you got fucked by the matrix hard as you were just about to free yourself from it. sad..

5 hours ago, neutralempty said:

@fluffy_fractalshard

I hope you don't feel excluded here. If we are wrong about your believes time will teach us eventually. 

thanks man! I feel kinda "not-belonging" my enire life, so no worries ;) its  rather that I am baffled how much (unfounded) opposition my text provoked. And I am sorry that i am constantly highjacking topic with this^^ but honestly equally many of you have a decent attitude and stand by me from time to time, thanks you for that :) and yes, time will tell..