Natasha

Thank Goodness

35 posts in this topic

i am thankful for the Truth, in harnessing the ability to be my own beacon of light, to see the opportunity of growth in working through the mirrors of relationship. I am thankful for all who feel called to suffer, to sacrifice, to let go, and to love unconditionally. Blessings to the beautiful beings who continue to mold and peel back the layers to ever-deeper interconnectedness. Magic is life made simple, at an unbelievable level of acceptance 

@Natasha thanks for the lessons dear 

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

muninnbearf.jpg

omg this dog cannot be real. you definitely got yourself a special sort of interdimensional being, looks wise 

13 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

Grateful for all the spiritual teachers who have impacted my life.  And grateful for the suffering that brought me to them.

Yup, pretty much this!

13 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I'm grateful for these two video's, one music, one clearing, both blissful.  And my cat on my lap, my wife in the kitchen and my mom.  Love love love.

That's an awesome track. I like to listen to it from time to time. Afterlife Records releases several tracks that are kinda related to consciousness and stuff.

Iam so thankful for life and conciousness and my parents my girlfriend and you guys on this forum! Like a big family ❤?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Iam so thankful for life and conciousness and my parents my girlfriend and you guys on this forum! Like a big family ❤?

Not your dogs ? :(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

26 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not your dogs ? :(

Not mine ? but I did forgot to mention my bengal cat! My little crazy boy,  how could i forget him ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I’m grateful for no particular reason! But it’s easy to forget.

21 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm not thankful for anything, because I never asked to get born into this shithole. I protest.

And people who have had near death experiences say that they got sad/disappointed/angry when they were forced back to earthly life. They say that this life is like a prison.

I understand you bro! Been there too..

Life is full of suffering and pain,  but if it is full of that, it also means that it is full of love and Joy and spirit.

Even if it does not seem like it right now.

But iam here for you in PM if you want to talk about this stuff and maybe i can help in someway.

Just know that u aint alone in this.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

20 hours ago, mandyjw said:

muninnbearf.jpg

Hahaha what a good boooy ?? he really looks like an Alien dog ?? 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 11/26/2020 at 0:36 PM, Mu_ said:

I'm grateful for these two video's, one music, one clearing, both blissful.  And my cat on my lap, my wife in the kitchen and my mom.  Love love love.

Thanks for the vids, and also enjoy your YT channel. You have a very peaceful presence ?

God, thank you for the music, for it loves and suffers with me

softly into the Abyss...