Natasha

Thank Goodness

35 posts in this topic

In the light of Leo's last video and the Thanksgiving celebrated today, I would like to take an opportunity for the collective to express gratitude for things that are both 'good' and 'not so good', the things that have brought us both pleasure and pain, the joy and happy, as well as the challenges and hard lessons we still want to appreciate and see value in the big picture of the Universe. This might require some introspection and puting things in larger perspective.

Please share what you are thankful for today and why. 

I am thankful for stumbling upon the magic of life called Myself via what looks like a bald guy. If it wasn't for him, I would still be a rock-headed "atheist."

I know that wasn't really an accident. But in a relative sense, it is an accident that I'm infinitely grateful for.

Grateful for all the spiritual teachers who have impacted my life.  And grateful for the suffering that brought me to them.

I am thankful for being able to walk, it's so amazing to see new things every few steps, and be able to go wherever I want, whenever I want :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm gratful for this horrible year. It's all good. It's all good. With a Capital G tho. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I'm not thankful for anything, because I never asked to get born into this shithole. I protest.

And people who have had near death experiences say that they got sad/disappointed/angry when they were forced back to earthly life. They say that this life is like a prison.

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm gratful for this horrible year. It's all good. It's all good. With a Capital G tho. 

Lol!

Yes, to top off this year my work decided that around the holidays would be a good time to roll out a brand new electronic medical record program with only zoom teachings, then made us go "live" a week later.

Its a complete disaster. ? I haven't seen so many ppl laughing and crying at the same time, ever.

But, I'm grateful I have a job and my family is healthy. ❤

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I'm grateful that I didn't get Covid yet. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I am thankful for this comfortable sofa i am sitting on, the houseplants i glimpsed recently,the sound coming from the kitchen, the lamp illuminating the room and the air i breathe. I thank you for reading this and i wish you a happy day and a Good life.

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

I am thankful for having the opportunity to be thankful. :) 

I am thankful for having the opportunity to be thankful that you are thankful about being thankful.

o.O

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

I am thankful for having the opportunity to be thankful that you are thankful about being thankful.

o.O

I'm thankful to witness @Shin 's opportunity of thankfulness towards @JosephKnecht thankfulness about being thankful. 

wat?

I saw this comment somewhere the other day and I loved it. "This is either a fairy tale or a death trap." Once you realize death is not... it's just a fairytale. And I'm still just so in love with the wonder of it. I'm forever thankful to this forum and everyone all along who helped bring me along to the craziness here. Even if it's still hard to surf the waves of it sometimes. 

I'm also really thankful for my dog, who I've had for about a year now. I'm a dog person and I've had a lot of great dogs, but followed my intuition on this one, and he is just AMAZING in so many ways. I just can't get over it. xD

muninnbearf.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

How is he standing like this ?

I can't wrap my mind around it xD

God is love

And God in them

He is sitting up and also begging for a bellyrub, which you can sort of see in his eyes. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Right now in this moment. I can't be grateful of anything. 

I don't exist, neither does any other thing. Gratefulness is me and I am everything. All is one.

This Thank you is for all there is and this Thank you IS all there is. 

This Thank you is to me, and this Thank you IS me.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I saw this comment somewhere the other day and I loved it. "This is either a fairy tale or a death trap." Once you realize death is not... it's just a fairytale. And I'm still just so in love with the wonder of it. I'm forever thankful to this forum and everyone all along who helped bring me along to the craziness here. Even if it's still hard to surf the waves of it sometimes. 

I'm also really thankful for my dog, who I've had for about a year now. I'm a dog person and I've had a lot of great dogs, but followed my intuition on this one, and he is just AMAZING in so many ways. I just can't get over it. xD

muninnbearf.jpg

He's adorable, what's his name? I miss my Max so much, and am thankful I got to spend 11 years with such a kind, loyal, and unconditional companion.  

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

He's adorable, what's his name? I miss my Max so much, and am thankful I got to spend 11 years with such a kind, loyal, and unconditional companion.  

Muninn, it's one of Odin's hunting ravens. Kind of funny and a bit ironic since the breed is a bird hunting dog. xD I remember your post about Max, it's SO hard to say goodbye. :(