Cosmin_Visan

Proof of infinite intelligence

63 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cosmin_Visan said:

If you can do that and the other person can't, then what does "infinite" even mean ?

That infinite intelligence decided to provide an answer through me rather than someone else?

Is your beef with psychedelics, infinite intelligence or just infinity itself? Or is it just the combination of these things that bother you?

Infinite means unbounded, without a limit. But just because one aspect of a thing is unbounded, it doesn't follow that all its aspects are. I mean you could walk in a circle for an infinite amount of time, but its radius is still finite. So infinite intelligence is unbounded in ability, but bounded in time. So what?

All stories and explanations are false.

@DefinitelyNotARobot huh you sure you're not robot?  you seem suspicious. I will apply turing test on your comments sir. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

That infinite intelligence decided to provide an answer through me rather than someone else?

Is your beef with psychedelics, infinite intelligence or just infinity itself? Or is it just the combination of these things that bother you?

Infinite means unbounded, without a limit. But just because one aspect of a thing is unbounded, it doesn't follow that all its aspects are. I mean you could walk in a circle for an infinite amount of time, but its radius is still finite. So infinite intelligence is unbounded in ability, but bounded in time. So what?

I have beef with psychedelics. I think people are stealing experiences not meant for them... I mean if its all zero sum and yall get the positive psychedelics experiences, who is having the negative experiences

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Cosmin_Visan once you let go of proving (being right) and pay attention to feelings (feel good), your life may change in a wonderful way.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Cosmin_Visan once you let go of proving (being right) and pay attention to feelings (feel good), your life may change in a wonderful way.

With this mentality we would still be living in caves starving and freezing to death... but feeling good, somehow.

Where does intelligence come from? What do we learn about?

The universe. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Dodo Me? A robot? Hahaha! No that's just silly! I am definitely a human being, born and raised by my human mother. I am surely not an artificial intelligence which was designed by Tesla Inc in an attempt to see if an AI could reach human level intelligence yet. No sir, that's definitely not the case... :)

beep boop

14 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Dodo Me? A robot? Hahaha! No that's just silly! I am definitely a human being, born and raised by my human mother. I am surely not an artificial intelligence which was designed by Tesla Inc in an attempt to see if an AI could reach human level intelligence yet. No sir, that's definitely not the case... :)

Hmmmm you give a solid case here I was about to say the opposite, but you say otherwise so I don't knnow now. Humans do talk like that, my human mother is also human so that checks out. Beep boop boop.

1 hour ago, Cosmin_Visan said:

With this mentality we would still be living in caves starving and freezing to death... but feeling good, somehow.

to get out of the caves, have heating and travel to Mars is science, but we are not talking about that. you are doing an impossible exercise. you understand what spiritual work is about right? is deconstructing yourself, eliminating until there is ... what? eliminating everything. For that you have to first understand it for what it is, and to understand and eliminate the reason, the concept, reason does not work, it is evident. you have to look at it from a higher place, not from within. Let's see when you dare to leave that mind that you idolize aside, even for 2 minutes. you will get really surprised

Everything is Source (a.k.a. God). Small and big.

Whatever thought I or you create, it's coming from Source/God.

The problem is that you are fixating on the big only. "If it's small it can't be God/Source."

If both my thoughts and your thoughts come from Source.. What separates you and me at the Source level?

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I had a weird insight once when I was tripping. If you understood everything, you would understand why you don't understand anything.

Your suffering, your ignorance, the fact that you can't solve any mathematical problem just like that. You would understand all of it.

I realized that the universe understands itself fully, but in order to do so it must understand what it's like to not understand a thing.

Ignorance is just one function of universal intelligences  (I call it universial and not infinite because I personally had no direct experience of absolute infinity, only minor glimpses) 

This.

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I had a weird insight once when I was tripping. If you understood everything, you would understand why you don't understand anything.

Your suffering, your ignorance, the fact that you can't solve any mathematical problem just like that. You would understand all of it.

I realized that the universe understands itself fully, but in order to do so it must understand what it's like to not understand a thing.

Ignorance is just one function of universal intelligences  (I call it universial and not infinite because I personally had no direct experience of absolute infinity, only minor glimpses) 

Best excuse ever, lol.

Infinite intelligence is  synonymous with existence. Existence is infinite intelligence. The proplem is you are identified with a human being who owns a thing called intelligence. You are not realizing that you are everything and therefore infinite intelligence. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

37 minutes ago, Cosmin_Visan said:

You first.

But how can I show you proof of infinite intelligence if you can't prove to me that you have any intelligence?

Intelligence is a subset of infinite intelligence so we need to prove the smaller before we prove the larger. 

The problem is that Intelligence can't be proven to anyone else but itself.

I asked you that question because I know you can't prove it, but you might be able to experience intelligence.

Thus, Experience is greater than proof.

Infinite intelligence is all the intelligence that is in the world. 

But I have never heard of someone who said I took psychedelic and achieved infinite intelligence. 

Universal intelligence can be found in cats when they deal with cucumber. The cats jump and run away even though some cats were like kittens and have never seen a cucumber.

You need to study psychology and philosophy to know more about the irrational mind.

@Cosmin_Visan It’s just the way it is. It can’t be proven logically, only directly experienced, but for me it has been undeniable for some time that there is infinite intelligence. There is intelligence, and there is no ultimate outer-bound on reality — outside your imagination, of course.