Zeek

The Journey of Zeek

98 posts in this topic

My question is, why mix physical world and spiritual world together, it takes a great amount of time to do things in physical world and spiritual world everything is instant, how long does it take to build a skyscraper, instant in the spiritual world.

People say well if you don't do it physically it's not really doing it, I say go on follow your retarded leader, do things the impossible way, live in the old world.

Imagine if you were the Queen ant and had control over millions of worker ants, just think of the production that you could accomplish.

Wow that would be awesome if only it could be!!

umm hate to burst your bubble silly person, if you create a million worker entities, you have control of them all, they can do all the work for you, and your just sit back and collect all the goods, better yet they work 24/7 and no need for food breaks, washroom breaks, smoke breaks, no need to sleep, you have the ultimate team and they will do whatever you tell them to do, no limits anything you can imagine they will do, you want to know how to do something send them to figure it out, you want to be a genius, send them to collect information, you like to stockpile valuables, send them to collect.

Think of the big picture here, what's this life about, what are we here for, to be zombies, or to advance our selves to new heights, if you could do anything in the world what would you do? Well you can do anything in the spiritual world instantly, fly to new places not in a jet you fly through the air, instant manifest the new house the fancy car, or the ability to move objects with your mind, whatever you want, just do it.  Experience life to the fullest, the life you create.  

What, you need some extra energy to do your task, why work hard doing something physical to get that energy, create entities and have them collect energy and add it to your stockpile all in an instant, everything in the spiritual world is instant the moment you tell the entities what to do is already done, the energy is already collected, work smart people, hard work is for losers.

Fuck I love reviewing what I write, like who's the Fucking genius that wrote all this cool shit oh yah it's me!! A little kid who's a grade 8 drop out, who told his teacher to go fuck himself and die, who didn't listen to all the fucking lies they taught everyone else in school, quiz says explain this, I wrote it is fucking bullshit. Teacher marked it wrong and I laughed. Fucking idiots,

Fuck ya'all and have a good day.

Oh ya toughen up man get the vaccine, you mean the vaccine that's not really a vaccine, the one that doesn't follow the USA definition of a vaccine, you mean that thing that everyone is calling a vaccine but is not a vaccine, because 99.9% of the population is stupid enough that they don't know what a vaccine really is, that they go get an injection of some shit they have no idea what it is, something they heard on the news that they have to get this out everyone will die, so they rush out the door as fast as they can to go get this so called vaccination and it will make everyone better.  "Give me a Fucking break" as a Croatian Man says.  If you want to be stupid like the other 99.99% go get the so called vaccination.  Be an idiot like everyone else.   Elon Musk isn't getting it, because he's one of the 0.01% Geniuses unlike the rest of you fucking idiots.

Fuck you and have a good day

Edited by Zeek

When creating entities to do your work in the mental-spiritual world is a good idea to create them with a mission, what do you want them to do, kill, destroy, torture, collect, convince, persuade, enslave.  Do you trust that they will do things t the way you want it done, I found it more smart to create multiple versions of yourself to complete the missions that you want completed.  That way you can tap into the consciousness of that version of yourself too make sure the missions are done just the way you want. 

Creating versions of yourself is very simple to do, just say in your mind "Creating 1 million version of myself to complete all missions that my unconscious has created now" done or what ever number you want to create, and remember the unconscious mind sees the whole picture while the conscious only sees a very small fraction of a percent.  Always give all power too the unconscious if you want to succeed and advance through the layers and levels of life.

We are preparing for life after so called death as well, life beyond this world

Enjoy your journey my young friends.

Ok so everything in this world is made of atoms and atoms are made of proton neutron and electron, the proton has a positive charge, the neutron has no charge and both are stationary (motionless). The electron has a negative charge and is always in motion, one theory says rotating around jumping from one level to the next the other theory says moving outward then back to the center.  The proton and electron both having a electrical charge giving them energy.

The entire world is run off of negatively charged electricity yet everyone always says be positive, like why do people associate negative with bad, bad electricity go to your room electricity you are in trouble, you are always so negative, lol.

If you look at the electro magnetic radiation, 5G, AM/FM/Satelite Radio/TV, there is no difference between positive and negative, both deliver exactly the same signal, the only difference is which way they rotate. There was a trial about this exact issue and the Judge said they are the same.

If we think of a proton like a positive feeling and electron like a negative feeling, then only our negative feelings are in motion and positive feelings are stationary, which means positive emotions are impossible and there are only negative emotions.

Energy is always in motion vibrating, spinning, teleporting or many other movements. 

Also there is no positive or negative energy, maybe feelings but energy is just energy.

Until next time 

Brewing a ginger bug now

2 cups water, 3 Tbs ginger 3 Tbs sugar, then 1 Tbs ginger and 1 Tbs sugar for the next 4 days

To maintain at room temperature 1 Ts ginger 1 Ts sugar everyday Or in refrigerator 1 Ts ginger 1 Ts sugar once a week

After the bug is finished I'll make the ginger beer

You can check it out here

On 2021-06-11 at 2:13 PM, Zeek said:

Ok so everything in this world is made of atoms and atoms are made of proton neutron and electron, the proton has a positive charge, the neutron has no charge and both are stationary (motionless). The electron has a negative charge and is always in motion, one theory says rotating around jumping from one level to the next the other theory says moving outward then back to the center.  The proton and electron both having a electrical charge giving them energy.

The entire world is run off of negatively charged electricity yet everyone always says be positive, like why do people associate negative with bad, bad electricity go to your room electricity you are in trouble, you are always so negative, lol.

If you look at the electro magnetic radiation, 5G, AM/FM/Satelite Radio/TV, there is no difference between positive and negative, both deliver exactly the same signal, the only difference is which way they rotate. There was a trial about this exact issue and the Judge said they are the same.

If we think of a proton like a positive feeling and electron like a negative feeling, then only our negative feelings are in motion and positive feelings are stationary, which means positive emotions are impossible and there are only negative emotions.

Energy is always in motion vibrating, spinning, teleporting or many other movements. 

Also there is no positive or negative energy, maybe feelings but energy is just energy.

Until next time 

I was wrong both proton and electrons move ha ha ha ha

On 12/14/2020 at 2:04 PM, Zeek said:

Ask anyone and they'll say pleasure is great then ask a yogi and they'll say pleasure is evil as the body automatically creates attachments to whatever is giving you pleasure and to be as god you have to destroy all attachments

That means I'll have to destroy myself as I am the best at creating pleasure for myself every moment of life...  So go fuck yourself stupid fucking yogi

On 5/11/2021 at 9:01 PM, Zeek said:

My question is, why mix physical world and spiritual world together, it takes a great amount of time to do things in physical world and spiritual world everything is instant, how long does it take to build a skyscraper, instant in the spiritual world.

People say well if you don't do it physically it's not really doing it, I say go on follow your retarded leader, do things the impossible way, live in the old world.

China built a 57 story skyscraper in 19 days, that's still way to much time, instant is the way to go.

In 1982 on the movie ET when the alien read through the professor's complete library making a complete mess of everything, piles of book on the floor and all, that's the first time I ever saw Photo Reading in actual practice, now we have computers that can make that a practice of reading books in seconds a reality.   At nearly 2000 pages per minute it's very easy to passively read the whole educational system plus many university subjects in a very short time, if you're really crazy like me and make hundreds of hour long videos using thousands of books and play 12 videos on the screen at one time that's nearly 24000 pages per minute, each hour that's 1,425,600 pages of information for your super computer brain to process.  It's good to be in a very humid environment so you don't have to blink and miss out on massive amounts of information!

You can also practice keeping your eyes open for long periods of time.

Plus practice defocusing your eyes, focus on a specific thing then focus on everything surrounding that specific thing then focus on everything surrounding those things and just keep stepping back until your focusing on everything.

Another exercise is hold your arms out to each side and move them as far back as you can and still see your hands and focus on both hands at the same time.

If you ride in a car as passaged or take public transit look out the side window focusing on nothing and as everything zooms by you your eyes will automatically focus. To avoid this from happening create an imaginary object in the air and focus on that after a while you're eyes will automatically defocus at will.

On 2021-06-26 at 8:29 AM, Zeek said:

Brewing a ginger bug now

2 cups water, 3 Tbs ginger 3 Tbs sugar, then 1 Tbs ginger and 1 Tbs sugar for the next 4 days

To maintain at room temperature 1 Ts ginger 1 Ts sugar everyday Or in refrigerator 1 Ts ginger 1 Ts sugar once a week

After the bug is finished I'll make the ginger beer

You can check it out here

I made carrot beer, not the best tasting, passionfruit beer yummy, strawberry beer super delicious, Mulberry beer fabulous, sugarwater beer didn't work no fizz maybe I didn't add enough sugar. 

While looking at whatever is directly infront of you,

focus on what's in your perifial vision

Imagine a ring of light and focus on each degree of the 360 degrees of the ring or a square the shape doesn't matter the important thing is keep your eyes looking straight and focus on the points of the shape start  with a few points and work your way up to many points

Practice and have fun doing it create awards for your achievements, with your creative imagination you can create anything instantly, a clown dancing around silly comes to my mind. 

Life is very exciting in the astral plane, where you create everything, infinite space infinite possibilities infinite good times.

Testing your projects is also super easy in the astral plane, Tesla the creater of AC Electricity always built all his projects in the astral plane first and very detailed down to the 100th of a millimeter. He would create it in the astral then measure it in the astral while building in the physical world I'm no engineer and have no idea about the processes that go on in designing and constructing new products. 

I'm sure Elon Musk does the same thing, maybe more advanced. 

If I was an engineer I would invent a device that can convert the energy from the air to AC Electricity as there is infinite energy in the air. 

At night time when laying in bed after closing my eyes for a short while I can see waves of white sometimes colored sometimes black energy all around me looks very similar to the Arora Borealis, or the northern lights as some people call them, but the most cool thing is that I can interact with this energy, when I wave my arms in the air the energy acts like smoke and good around my arms, sometime I can even manipulate the energy in ways to get it dancing by moving my arms in a pumping fashion.  It is really cool. 

People always say to me how most ideas I have aren't possible and my response is always the same. If people don't know how to do something their response is, "that's impossible."

Everything is possible only some people that control the media doesn't want you to know everything imaginable is possible.

They don't teach a great portion of Science because they want everyone to believe everything about that is impossible. 

Online Courses on the subject are very limited, and if you talk about it publicly everyone thinks your crazy.

The easiest way to stay healthy is to drink 3-6 liters of water daily and eat according to the blood type diet.  and tell the doctor to fuck off with his prescriptions

Astral projection is much the same as day dreaming, whatever you're day dreaming about is actually projecting yourself there, same with visualizing very much same thing as creating that image in the astral plane. 

Everyone Astral Projects themself daily in the waking state they just don't know they are, because it's called something different now.

I know when I was told that when I was young I didn't believe it either, I thought that's to easy there has to be more to the story, over the years I spent about $100,000 USD on courses and workshops and intense 10 day courses in the middle of nowhere all to find out how simple everything really is, waste of money and time just to learn I've been doing it naturally all along.

Hypnosis

We are hypnotized everyday all day long.  We give itself hypnotic suggestion, or people give us hypnotic suggestions, advertisement, billboards, everything we see externally is a hypnotic suggestion, or unconscious mind is programmed by suggestions.

When people hear of hypnosis they think addictions, weight loss, and it is used for that stuff also hypnosis is used to create your reality the way you want it to be.

We all unknowingly already create our own reality usually the way we don't want it to be.  Don't smoke don't do drugs don't have bad habits, we are focusing on smoke drugs and bad habits.

What ever we focus on grows.

Good example is a garden, e plant the Garden and give it no more focus what happens absolutely nothing, nothing grows if you don't water it.  Maybe rain will help it about and the weeds will out grow all the Garden and you'll be left with a big mess at the end of the year.

Focus on what you want and avoid what you don't want, some people call that lying to yourself others call that not dealing with your problems, I suggest surrounding yourself with people that support whatever you do and the others can fuck off and die.

Only suggest to yourself what you want, no need to say I want in your suggestion only what it is you want like love money happiness

The unconscious looks at everything every way imaginable so maybe don't use happiness or you'll create Mr. Ha's penis or maybe that's what you want!  Context doesn't matter when communicating with the unconscious mind, so avoid thinking that it does, try will always be a pre-suggestion to failure no matter how you use the word try in a sentence .

Parents always tell their kids if you fall at something try try & try again.  If they only knew the hypnotic suggestion they are actually telling their children.  What kind of parent wishes their child to fail repeatedly.

Till next time

Enjoy life