Zeek

The Journey of Zeek

98 posts in this topic

This is my Journey and I am honored to share with like minded people who may be able to throw some new ideas or perspectives my way to enhance the drive to the ultimate greatness 

Specializing in Hypnosis, NLP, massage, health, RET(Rapid Eye Technology), web development, and probably some other things that I forgot to mention.

Practicing many spiritual techniques including building my empire in the other worlds, stock piling Life Force Energy and other elements,  creating contracts with demons and Satan, creating entities(thought forms) to do all my work, creating tools to rapidly advance through mundane bullshit.

How it all started out was, one day I was in my car driving around like I always do, and this moment was different, all of a sudden this demanding aggressive voice came to me and explained to me how all my choices I've made where made without thinking clearly about them before giving the final nod, every choice until that point was made without weighing pros and cons, and this voice made it very clear that if I wanted to advance through life and succeed in everything I do and for life to be greater than I have ever dreamed of, I had to surrender all decision making to the unconscious mind, I needed to surrender my entire existence  to the unconscious mind, give everything to my boss and in return my boss would give me a life far beyond my wildest dreams, I wouldn't be able to make anymore decisions about anything, sounds good to me I thought, just sit back and enjoy the ride, everything is supplied, all the knowledge I need is given to me in advance, perfect.  That day I surrendered my everything to the unconscious mind aka my boss my only boss, if I have any yes/no questions just muscle test  for the answer. 

Trust your boss, know everything is done to make your life the greatest ever.

Mind-Model-1024x675.jpg

Edited by Zeek

The unconscious know everything past present and future with a 360 degree view of everything.

The Conscious can see a minute sliver 

Freeing Energy Technique

Do you hate people or even hold any emotion towards a person, what about memories, you remember the smell of the air, the temperature, how it felt when you touched it, the sounds it made, plus all the observers and their thoughts and feelings next thing you know all your energy is gone and you are yawning so tired...  Every little detail has your energy in it, stuck in memories. You ask where did all my energy go, I'm tired all the time.  Have you ever thought just how many memories you have. 

I found a good way to free up that energy is to "You forgive everyone involved in that memory and release all energy stuck in that memory" and that worked for me. Before when I didn't forgive everyone in the memory it would keep coming back into my head.  I worked on that for over a year, every memory tedious fucking work.

Refering to myself in the 3rd person is a habit I created as when doing affirmations the third person thing worked better so now I always do that in self development

So my advanced tool to speed this freeing energy technique is "You Zeek forgive everyone and releasing all stored energy in every situation now"  seeing everything disintegrate into nothing DONE

Years of my life wasted on this technique doing each memory individually fuck adding a couple extra words speeds it up to one minute task

Years --> 1 minute

Instant Full Body Orgasm

Super easy to do and grows with practice
Tools used, Visualization, Anchoring(Hypnosis),  

Ask any guru and they say only the advanced practitioner can visualize with their eye open, they are idiots. 
Daydreaming is self hypnosis visualization with eyes open and you were able to do that before you ever heard about visualization.

This is how you do it, visualize yourself having an orgasm if you don't know what it's like pretend you know.

I will tell you what it's like now how I know is watching action movies with my dad, there is always a scene of romance,
arch your back like shoulder blades touching each other, tilt head back, tongue touching roof of mouth bite lower lip, squint eyes, slowly slide hand from neck down to belly button, doing the fire breathe. 

So now you see yourself experiencing this orgasm, now put your finger center chest below collar bone, press hard, then double the excitement, slide finger down half inch, at peak level press hard again, double the bliss, slide finger down, press hard at peak level, do the same over and over again doubling pleasures, intensity, glory, joy, wonder, anticipation, fascination. All the way to the belly button.  Then test it slide your finger down your chest using the same amount of pressure.  If the feelings arn't there just act like they are, pretend, imagine, do like I say above arch back, shoulder blades together, tilt head back, nibble on your lower lip, everything and be sure to do the fire breath.  

Keep doing and you'll see incredible results

Limiting beliefs will prevent you from succeeding, eliminate the limiting belief and you'll succeed
Imagine the belief as a piece of paper and light it on fire Poof Gone Just like that, it's very simple

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 19.13.34.png

Does reading books take to long, I use photoreading technique but faster pdf flipping through 15 pages per second if you have imovie on mac you can do about 33 pages per second turn pdf into video not sure about windows I use a google pixel book before I used mac but I stopped all apple use.

download adobe extension for chrome and open pdf with it then zoom so full page fits on screen then using the down / up arrow, change speeds in keyboard settings repeat rate, if you rotate the pdf 90 or 180 or 270 degrees your creative brain processes it.

Everything people say is a projection of themselves

About forgiving other people, nothing is for them, it's all for you to advance through life. 

You are the most important person in your life!! 

Always stay on top and ride the waves of life

Hypnosis bypasses the critical thinking conscious mind to reprogram the unconscious, you can try to do it consciously and you'll fail every time no matter how hard you work at it. 

It's like taking a junkie off the street and putting him in the position of a ceo of a fortune 500 company, how do you think he'll do.  

Same with reading, understanding and learning things with only 10% resources aka the conscious, how do you think that'll work out.

When photoreading you automatically go into hypnotic trance, bypassing your critical thinking mind and supplying massive amounts of knowledge  to the unconscious.  

Artificial Intelligence is the new thing, we all have it naturally, it's called the unconscious mind.  the more you feed it the greater it becomes.

Using your conscious to understand and learn things is like micro-managing your unconscious mind, it's like putting a windows 95 computer in charge of a team of quantum computers. 

Your brain is like a computer, you can upgrade it with hypnosis, you can give it infinite knowledge and it will compute all of it, or you can let it collect dust and waste away and die useless.

Choice is yours

I recently started using Food Grade H2O2 

First I researched tons, then starting at the recommended 3 drops 3 times a day 35% FG, increasing 1 drop 3 times a day until I peaked at 25 drops then I stayed there for 30 more days, I also diluted some to 3% 1 part H2O2 11 Parts Water in a spray bottle spraying complete body 1 time a day, it also works good as deodorant.  

Results were Brain Powers skyrocketed I play lots of brain games like Lumosity and NeuroNation and games that I struggled in before now I advanced greatly.

I have no health issues so can't comment on that, though there has been something going on with my throat and the spray has helped with that !!

A trick to advance yourself beyond most gurus

Are thoughts racing through your mind with no ending, is it driving you crazy, don't you just want things to be calm and peaceful, here's how to do it!

Suggest your mind automatically create an entity for every flowing thought. 
Entity Mission: destroy the thought before entering conscious awareness

I read books on creating entities and they suggest charging the entity which I find completely ridiculous, first it doesn't exist in the physical world so requirements are very minimal. 

In the mental/spiritual world things are created instantly, you can create an entire universe in one thought, why would you need to charge an entity? 

I was watching this video about facebook and how it's destroying the world,  

First of all it's peoples choice to go on facebook, secondly if you have a problem with facebook take responsibility and fix your own problem and stop blaming Zuckerburg for your lack of control.  That's Projecting your shit on other people.  

Facebook is a tool, it's your choice how you want to use it.

Why do you let outside influence affect you?  Many people's whole days is ruined by the weather. 

Your in control, your life, your responsibility, you choose how your day is, you choose your addictions, if you no like something change, if your job is taken over by robots, learn to do other stuff.  

People blame others for their fuckups, oh its facebooks fault, it's global warming, it's the new tech, 5G, there is always some excuse, some reason why it happened, get off your ass and make your own life better than you ever dreamed.

The only limitations that exist in your reality are the limits you create.

You (your name) destroy any and all limited beliefs in my reality now.

Repeat anytime any limited belief comes to mind

Anything and everything beyond my wildest dreams already exists and is created at will.

The Electromagnetic Spectrum has been here forever, we can communicate with people all over the world using this EMS, many time the term airwaves is used which is the same thing frequency, wavelength, hertz is all part of the EMS.

The 5G network operates using this EMS, the popular 5G band is the unlicensed 60GHz, that is 60 billion hertz, visible lights are 300-700THz, thats 300-700 trillion hertz

Everything in this universe uses this EMS, the range is infinite, though they only show us a small portion of the spectrum, weather using negative or positive frequency the result is almost identical, only the spirals/rotations are opposite. 

Weather we use it or not it always exists. 

Science says all EMS travels at the speed of light. 

When the frequency goes up the wavelength comes down 

Hertz = Measurement of spiral rotation
Frequency = Amount of cycles per second
Wavelength = The distance between spiral rotation peaks 
(links take you to wikipedia.org)

AM radio lower frequency and longer wavelength covers more area
FM radio higher frequency shorter wavelength covers less are

Same with 4G network and 5G network 

Say what you want.  
I was reading an article and they said don't push your body, well show me how to push my own body, I can push another person's body.  I can punch my own body with little force.

Excuse me, why did you fart?  You fucking stinky pig!
Ok now try this, why do you tell me to fail?

Why speak what you don't mean and mean what you don't speak? 

Creating Entities

Do you have to much to do and well time is very limited?

Creating entities to do all the work you need to do is an easy fix, the great thing is that it takes the same time to create 10 entities as it does to create 100 entities, how long you ask, say create 100 professor entities to gather information on gravitational pull. Next thing you know vast amounts of information on gravitational pull is downloaded into your brain for processing.

It's that easy, the only limits are the ones you create for yourself.

Psychokinesis is moving external things with the power of your mind

People think they can use the power of their hand chakras or temperature differences of their hands to move objects, that's not psychokinesis, lame.