Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

I understand Enlightenment. There is none for Me.

51 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yes. On both accounts. 

What do you mean? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yes. On both accounts.

Without trying to play word games, does this mean that both (what we think of as) consciousness and ego are part of the same Isness?

@EmptyVase I contemplated a lot of thoughts, I am right now contemplating effort too. Because I honestly don't know what effort is, and curiosly I am not being productive, because of the effort. But maybe there is no effort. I realised the effort needed to "do something" is in the thinking before you even start doing it. The second you decide to take action there is no real mental effort. I believe that effort are contradicting thought loops or resistance. Only time will tell.
Yeah well, the problem is, there is not anything the ego can do to remember it's futility. I remember it now, but I will continue to look for "an answer" an probably sometimes struggle very hard, until I realise the futility again. I don't even want to contemplate it right now, because I still know it is futile.

You can send me the thread if you want, I also had a "heaven" realisation a few weeks ago, when everything was love and perfect, and there is nothing that is not perfect, however that was more like "There is nothing I have to do, everything is perfection"-insight instead of "There is nothing I can do or need to cease to do" right now.

@Breakingthewall Do you know the illustration of the guy running on a path, slowing down, sitting and finally laying down? You are the path, not the runner, the path doesn't change, the runner looks for truth, but you are the path. The runner (ego) can do whatever it wants, the path is still the same.
The awakenings don't change the path, it's the runner that changes.
There is also nothing to learn from what I said, because it doesn't change anything. It's like realising, the ego is in an infinitely big prison.

2 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

Without trying to play word games, does this mean that both (what we think of as) consciousness and ego are part of the same Isness?

How could it be different? The structure and it's contents are one thing.

@Endangered-EGO Well said. I don't struggle too hard with these questions anymore, as I find it sort of pointless to "get it" from egos POV. May sound stupid, arrogant or lazy, but I let the answer come to me rather than desperately trying to grasp it (=not wanting to contemplate as I used to, before). And until then, I'm just playing my part and creating the life I want to live (=putting in "effort"). Actually, this way of living life has fulfilled me more than ever, and I realize more and more things about reality than ever. Pretty crazy. :)

Here you go:

18 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

"There is nothing I have to do, everything is perfection"

Just last week I had a similar moment. Even though I didn't think about perfection at that time, there was a recognition of "the point of living is just this, right here, right now". Life is beautiful.

15 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

How could it be different? The structure and it's contents are one thing.

Yep, true.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean? That there are not two, the ego and the conciousness?

Both accounts...not me & you, not ego & consciousness. 

4 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Do you know the illustration of the guy running on a path, slowing down, sitting and finally laying down? You are the path, not the runner, the path doesn't change, the runner looks for truth, but you are the path.

good metaphor, that's right. you can experience without a doubt that you are the totality of what there is and that separation is an illusion. the problem is that it is not just an illusion, it is somehow real. I perceive what I see, not what you see. If you crush your bone I don't feel pain. We are the same but we are separate so it is very difficult not to fall again and again in the egoic point of view. it is like seeing things from one perspective or another. both are valid but you can choose which one to focus on. The transcendent perspective offers advantages, and this is why we choose to take it, since we know that in the end it does not matter, what it is, it is.

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Endangered-EGO welcome home :). Although you never really left. 

There is no one to awaken. No one to get enlightenment. Haha. Enlightenment can't happen.. Who would it happen to ? ? There is nobody home. Unconditional freedom for no one ?

@VeganAwake

A lifting of the veil to see clearly what was already the case ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"Liberation refers to the clear, unambiguous and direct realisation of the absence of a separate self. Because not everyone, perhaps no one comes to the Gate without at least some degree of latent tendencies, what we refer to as liberation may not be what you expect of it. Seeing self for what it really is - a story, does not mean that your life is suddenly upgraded in every conceivable way. Old habits, beliefs, programming and conditioning will very probably remain in place. Awakening from the story of you allows old patterns to drop away quickly. The foundation upon which these patterns were based is gone. In this sense, liberation is just the beginning".

-- Liberation Unleashed

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Cute, but you ain't awake.

Show me this "you".

Do you realize that you are not a human with consciousness but a consciousness with a human?

How can you become what you already ever-presently are?

What is awakening in your book? This or that? A thought basically? I have them all day.. I'm infinitely awake then! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

26 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

"Liberation refers to the clear, unambiguous and direct realisation of the absence of a separate self. Because not everyone, perhaps no one comes to the Gate without at least some degree of latent tendencies, what we refer to as liberation may not be what you expect of it. Seeing self for what it really is - a story, does not mean that your life is suddenly upgraded in every conceivable way. Old habits, beliefs, programming and conditioning will very probably remain in place. Awakening from the story of you allows old patterns to drop away quickly. The foundation upon which these patterns were based is gone. In this sense, liberation is just the beginning".

-- Liberation Unleashed

@VeganAwake
That's what I thought, I'm observing it beginning right now.

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Cute, but you ain't awake.

Checkmate atheists!

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Show me this "you".

Do you realize that you are not a human with consciousness but a consciousness with a human?

How can you become what you already ever-presently are?

What is awakening in your book? This or that? A thought basically? I have them all day.. I'm infinitely awake then! 

Consciousness.

Yeah, I know I am not a human. I am Consciousness. So? 

The fact that I am consciousness doesn´t prevent that I can forget myself and become human in an hallucination/illusion type of way.

See, the fact that you awaken in a dream doesn´t prevent you that you might fall asleep again.

And I can guarantee you that being Awake is not the same as the ego claming a deep knowledge or a conclusion about awakening.

You can certainly have a narrative around enlightment and that you are always Enlightened, and that there is no one, and how you have "sort it all out" but make no mistake, that is not the same as being awake.

@Javfly33 who is there to awaken? There is no one to awaken. You didn't get the cosmic joke yet. Ofcourse since there is no one to get it. 

-Osho

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 who is there to awaken? There is no one to awaken. You didn't get the cosmic joke yet. Ofcourse since there is no one to get it. 

There is awakening. 

You will awaken to what you really are. 

You will get it. 

@zeroISinfinity I'm absolutely clear about what I really am. I'm certainly not the four letters you are thinking in your mind right now. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity I'm absolutely clear about what I really am. I'm certainly not the four letters you are thinking in your mind right now. 

Well you are. Love

@zeroISinfinity the finger and the moon. Get the basics handled at least please. A potato is not really a potato. The name is not the thing. But it also it is. But it doesn't. Keep reminding yourself that you are love. It goes away. You have to maintain it. I don't have to maintain anything. I'm completely free. One day you will too. 

-Osho

Well I am just you, you know. No reminders when you can feel it.

Potato is love like all "relative". 

Edited by zeroISinfinity