Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

Hogwarts Sorting Hat Personality Test

29 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I'd have guessed Ravenclaw, but I can kinda see it. 

Was hoping for that yes :D I think I should have selected RW in the end rather than let the stupid hat decide. It has been in dumbledore's study stuck for too long and got a bit senile....

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Was hoping for that yes :D I think I should have selected RW in the end rather than let the stupid hat decide. It has been in dumbledore's study stuck for too long and got a bit senile....

Oh no, counterintuitively, that would have been a really Slytherin thing to do. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Ravenclaw, obviously.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

36 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I got Ravenclaw as well.

But I'm such a Ravenclaw that I wouldn't learn anything from that house and pick Hufflepuff or Gryffindor so I could develop new skills. 

That's a lot of arrogance, the hat is saying it's Slytherin for you ??

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Careful here ?

You wouldn't want to get HEXED ?

Malfoy ?

Only difference between me and him is that I'm not racist to muggles or muggle-born wizards. Well, I try not to be anyway. 
---
I took another one of these Harry Potter house tests from an official looking website, gave me Slytherin there as well. I guess when answering these questions, I just go for things that reflect gaining personal power and autonomy. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I got Slytherine

Jks, im Such a slytherine that i didnt even do the test.

23 hours ago, Shin said:

We need to start a war between the house, otherwise it's losing all his source material xD

Yes i got Hugglepuff, I don't see the point of wisdom and truth without empathy and compassion :D

Of course, you haven't got any wisdom to see why xD

58 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Of course, you haven't got any wisdom to see why xD

You're going into dangerous water snake :ph34r:

@Etherial Cat You'd be a great politician, you sneaky snacky snake ^_^

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Do you know what is Hufflepuff's sprit animal? 

It suits you well...

... Especially in french ?. 

---

tumblr_ljq5xjpQ2L1qcw282.gif

Words weren't enough xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them