IAmReallyImportant

Psychics - Real Deal or Fake?

56 posts in this topic

@Harikrishnan  There is a difference between knowing the unlimited possibilities of the universe it's infinite dimensions, mystery of consciousness,  and not allowing frauds an con artists to scam naive people. 

Again, not saying there is no-paranormal, but what A LOT of psychics do is at best misleading or at worst exploitation.

Just now, Preety_India said:

You got me wrong. I dismissed not the psychic but her prediction. I myself do tarot card reading. (but not professionally). My journal is always full of Stage Purple spirituality as well as Green Spirituality. 

Some psychics are really good and I can easily tell. What put me off was the elaborate nature of the alien experience. Psychics usually provide bits and pieces. 

Oh! i thought otherwise. havent gone through your journal. can you do tarot card reading on me.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

8 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Oh! i thought otherwise. havent gone through your journal. can you do tarot card reading on me.

I'm sorry I only do it on family members. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

27 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Harikrishnan  There is a difference between knowing the unlimited possibilities of the universe it's infinite dimensions, mystery of consciousness,  and not allowing frauds an con artists to scam naive people. 

Again, not saying there is no-paranormal, but what A LOT of psychics do is at best misleading or at worst exploitation.

I have seen psychics who said my ex name clearly and my character. also astrologist who speaks about pattern in life.  but i am not fully supporting it not cause thay can't predict patterns but cause people kind of get in victim zone. like blaming there flaws on planet. (oh i am so and so cause i am cancer! no honey you are so and so cause you are full of shit ?) looking at astrology and planetary movement on everything. coming from society in  purple blue i can understand your concern of these psychics misleading others

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

32 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Do you know that your crown chakra is wide open? Or do you believe it after she told you? That's not something provable.

If the crown chakra is wide open then you are more connected to other realms than other people. Or to experience changes of the static reality.

35 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Having visions is synchronicity, again I don't know what that is, but a lot of people experience it, it is weird, but it saying that there is synchronicity in your life, doesn't make me a psychic, and it doesn't make her a psychic either.

I have visual visions where I see ghosts and other things. It's like seeing actual HD images in front of your eyes which pop up immediately. They are sharp, detailed and most of the time things I have never seen before.

36 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

If she had specifically mentioned that you had seen UFO's I would not have made that point. But I guess she didn't, or didn't directly read it out of you.

This relates to the statement that I tend to experience paranormal.

38 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

People who don't believe in the paranormal don't go to psychics, and even those who don't believe in the paranormal them have some kind of "paranormal" experience, they just forget it or think they were tricked by their own mind.

I have many of them. I don't care what people think of me, at least I think I do. That's why I've told my stories to many people, and no one has said that he or she has ever experienced anything similar. Most of the people I met didn't have any paranormal experience, excluding the classic phone-telepathy thing.

40 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Or did she tell you something so specific like : your attachement anxiety comes from the fact that your grandmother left you 10 years ago after being diagnosed with lung cancer, and she chose to stay in hospice.

I personally can retrieve some kind of information. Like at one time I made an experience with a friend. I told him think of a positive emotional charged moment in your life and I closed my eyes. I saw a blurry scene with certain significant objects and described it to him. He said it was true and had to write it down before I told it to him. I think, it's hard to be absolutely accurate in every detail as a clairvoyant.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

43 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

That's the power of your mind, that actually works.
If you believe in it it works best, but even if you don't believe in it, the suggestion still has an effect on you.

Have you ever had sleeping pills? Just buy sleeping pills and if you know you can take them, you worry less about sleep and don't even need to take them to fall asleep. That's not even placebo, that's psychology.

I have done soul travel countless times, you can view it as "materially true" or as a "mind-true". The mind is it's own thing. It tells stories about everything, how the mind perceives the physical world is a story. the story is true for the mind. However the story created by the mind of it's soul, is like a translation of it's fears, ambitions, desires etc. In that sense it is true for the mind. But there is an objective difference between the objective reality. If you see a demon in front of you, it is true for your mind, if you cannot touch it it is only true for what you see and the story behind it. If other people don't sense it it isn't true for their mind. 

The mind tells stories, some stories are more adapted for the objective world, and others are not so adapted. The same is with dreams, they are true for the mind in that sense. But not true in the objective material medium of perception.

That's true. Could be a scam but on the other side you cannot say that it isn't. You also cannot prove a scam here, because nothing she said was false per definition which can be verified.

Of course the mind can make up things. But if you say my mind makes something up, you already consider that she scams and that it is a placebo. This you also cannot know and would be the same as saying she is a true psychic: something you claim to know, but you actually don't know it.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@IAmReallyImportant I found the alien sex part very unrealistic. 

Sounds silly xD But on the other you don't know how they look like. Maybe their bodies are compatible xD In general, of course these are all constructs, thought stories. The same thing when you think that you experienced yesterday. However, then my mind creeps and asks if there can be something valuable be found.

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant hmm. If I were you  I probably wouldn't trust her. I've been to psychics before but none of them ever said anything remotely like this. That's what fishy. Psychics don't create such elaborate stories involving aliens. 

Good psychics are direct in their delivery about the past present and future and it is usually reasonable and realistic enough and tangible. 

Your psychic seems to be creating her own fantasies.thats a spot on lie. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

People who don't believe in the paranormal don't go to psychics, and even those who don't believe in the paranormal them have some kind of "paranormal" experience, they just forget it or think they were tricked by their own mind.

If one did not significantly experienced paranormal phenomena, then what she have written would look fake. And if I would be a psychic I wouldn't risk my income with such statements. I would make it more sophisticated.

But I am also open to the possibility of fakery. However, then you cannot be certain of anything in life to be true. Like if I say I made a computer program yesterday and now I am running it, then it is the proof that I have implemented the program. However, what if yesterday is just a thought story?

You can find arguments for everything, not only psychics. You can also be sceptic to the fact of common sense and to the concept of probability. That something is more "probable" than some other thing, based on evidence. And the so-called evidences are also only selected by the mind as real.

Left means not right

@Endangered-EGO However, really good points. But they don't prove in anyway that this is a scam. All other things don't prove that it isn't a scam. This is mindfuck.

How can you possibly know what's true at all regarding everything?

Previously, I thought it would be feeling and intuition. But what if my feeling or intuition is just belly feeling and based on personal biases? But what if everything I every believed is a personal bias and not different to anything else? How can you know something at all? I think it's not possible.

However, somehow I think the better I feel, the closer I am to the truth.

If your partner talks about loving you. How can you know its true? Could be lying all the time and act like a perfect psychopath with no errors. 

Left means not right

Yeah, the answer is yes. I have encountered psychics before - stronger and weaker e.c.t.

6 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

It might be true, but it's impossible to prove. 

Yes, like everything is impossible to prove. As well as your pre-assumptions, prejudices and claims. As well as the assumption of more and less probable. 

Left means not right

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

But for example telepathy,  how many times did it not happend that you thought about someone and they called and they said i just thought about you for example.

Never.

10 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

It might be true, but it's impossible to prove. 

You do realize its impossible to convince someone that has created an ego out of not being convinced? xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I know psychics and witches that died from mortar bombs. How could they not see it coming?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I know psychics and witches that died from mortar bombs. How could they not see it coming?

Maybe they did and deliberately placed themselves in the line of fire. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Maybe they did and deliberately placed themselves in the line of fire. 

IMG_20200522_145557_738.jpg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey