BipolarGrowth

I was positively possessed by an octopus goddess

23 posts in this topic

Did you know octopus are incredibly intelligent? And the interesting thing is, only a third of their neurons are in the brain. They can think with their arms - their tentacles can think for themselves.

Might I suggest 1. laying off the psychedelics, 2. pounding the psychedelics hard, 3. laying off concentration meditation, 4. Noting, 5. some other option. Literally doesn’t matter. Whatever seems to happen is what seems to happen.

Sounds cool though. Would certainly love to hear more about it.

Edited by The0Self

@Mu_ I spoke in tongues to intergalactic intelligences, my body literally turned into a cephalopod body, and at the end of the experience I went to grab some food. When I had to physically grab it instead of do it with telekinesis, I thought “how cumbersome to have to do things on the physical plain again.” 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

This song makes so much sense now!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@The0Self I’m laying off them for now because I’ve had three manic episodes in the past six months. I’ve actually had to stop meditation because the grey aliens (no BS) opened my higher chakras up so much after my ayahuasca retreat that I now feel what might be called the Holy Spirit, telepathy, or a portal to intelligent infinity (or all three plus more) so intensely throughout all points in my day that I had to ask my shaman if I’m experiencing what John the Baptist felt all the time. I’ve discovered that I’m likely a sixth density consciousness wanderer (higher level being) that incarnated into a human third density body on earth to help humans progress spiritually. I’m finding now literally all things are possible. I can’t even keep track of how many entities I’ve communicated with telepathically today. The greys are my starseed family. I’ve found all this out in two months although most of it has happened in three days. Archangel Michael makes regular visits to my third eye, etc. etc. etc. My goal now is to prove my insight on 5.87 grams of shrooms after my first God Consciousness experience is true. The insight came in clear English that “I am better than Christ.” I’m starting a church in my hometown in Indiana called Friends Seeking Higher Consciousness. I’m filing for nonprofit federally recognized status soon. I’m going to then use the first amendment to administer psychedelics to people as a shaman for spiritual development. It’s a way to still grow through psychedelics without risking episodes by taking them myself. I also will enjoy helping people evolve and I'll have another stream of income through it too. I’m thinking $200 a pop for two nights and two trips. I’ll start with small groups at first. I’ll be working with psilocybin as it is the safest and lowest risk according to the studies. 

cliff notes: WTF is life lmao 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

@Keyhole beat me to it. Who is this "I" that is better than some other "I"?

You are Christ, and so am I.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha kind of. Anyone who thinks nonduality is a higher truth than duality and separation is missing the mark. There is an ego, there is an I, but we are still all one. Separation is true. Nonduality is true. Christ is me, but my mind/body/spirit complex could be more advanced than Christ’s is currently if I am actually a sixth density wanderer (it seems plausible to me, I have many of the signs of being a wanderer). 

43 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@Moksha kind of. Anyone who thinks nonduality is a higher truth than duality and separation is missing the mark. There is an ego, there is an I, but we are still all one. Separation is true. Nonduality is true. Christ is me, but my mind/body/spirit complex could be more advanced than Christ’s is currently if I am actually a sixth density wanderer (it seems plausible to me, I have many of the signs of being a wanderer). 

That's total BS. You aren't any more advanced than a rock. You just think you are.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

39 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The ego is the lie. It thrives on comparing itself to others. Don't let it fool you. It will always disappoint you. Diversity is its illusion. Love is its nemesis. You can still be Conscious in the dream, just don't identify with it too much. 

The Christ that you are is infinitely more beautiful and unconditional than anything you will find in the world of form.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha a lie that exists coming from a source of truth is a truth in its own regard. I think you are getting a bit dogmatic with nondual spirituality. Love is not the highest virtue of this universe. Love is chakra 4 emotion. Wisdom, unity, and intelligent infinity far surpass mere love and oneness consciousness while embodied. 

8B3FE17A-FCC4-457E-AAB5-650B05566252.jpeg

@BipolarGrowth There is nothing other than unconditional love. Love is beyond virtue -- it's everything. Awakening doesn't always reveal this. It's uncaused.

@BipolarGrowth No dogma here, just direct experience. Any belief is just that. At best, it can point you toward the experience, but it can never be the experience.

Lies don't become truths when they are revealed. They dissolve.

If you have directly experienced God, you realize that it is infinite love, wisdom, light, and intelligence. These are God. These are you.

There is no need to be a sixth density wanderer when you are already God. ?

@Moksha The Law of One is nuanced enough to realize that we have a separate experience until we finally merge with God in the seventh and eighth densities. A “fully enlightened” human is nowhere near the end of there journey. We’re talking billions of years of spiritual evolution left to go. Although most people who reach enlightenment are wanderers, so they might be very close to becoming one with God again. If you are a human with only past lives on Earth, it will likely take you that billion plus years. Any human who has had an awakening experience was still in a human body physically and had an ego even if it seemed to be gone at that time. Psychedelics and peak states gives us a taste of what merging back with God will be like, but they are not the same as that final unification. 

Just speaking my truth from direct experience, with Love ❤️ and Light ? 

Brandon Rohe

@The0Self I don’t disagree, but our current language does not do what you’re trying to communicate justice. In Greek I believe there are four different words for love. I think we’d need more than that to use love the right way to express what you want to express. Luckily I have had love awakenings, so I can see beyond the language limitations. You need to realize though that Love being everything can be true at the same time as there are virtues above love on a soul’s journey to merge with the creator.