Flowerfaeiry

Am I a sort of victim to my Karma?

42 posts in this topic

I feel that karma is simply the accumulation of our attentions. If we attend to the world of form, we identify with it and through it, and thus we magnify the ego. If we attend to Consciousness, in ourselves and in others, we magnify the light. Consciousness and unconsciousness are both contagious. It is attention turned inward, or outward, magnifying whatever it observes.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

18 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I'm trying to figure out this Karma thing. Sometimes it just feels like I NEED to play out a particular drama in my life and work through that Karma. Its almost like I can't do anything about it. But I dont know if I'm taking a victim role in my life or what exactly is the deal here.

You trying to figure out this Karma thing is itself part of Karma.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 11/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I'm trying to figure out this Karma thing.

You can entirely transcend any karmic paradigm.

Let it float. Let it go. Leave it behind.

Just do it.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There’s never been a person with karma

9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Nahm what do you mean

Karma could be said to begin with something like, seeing through guilt. Recognizing it’s a thought, not a feeling. That could lead to recognizing and releasing identification with a role, say maybe that of being a son, daughter, mom, dad, sister, brother, etc. Then maybe male, female. Then maybe sexual orientation. Then maybe human. And so on until there is nothing (no ‘karma’) left.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sadhguruwisdom.org/articles/karma-demystified-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-karma/

All that you are right now is karma, it's the result or the consequence of creation. I didn't read this thread but please look at this information from Sadhguru if you don't understand karma well enough, he knows a lot about karma. More than me personally, so check him out. 

@Flowerfaeiry Try to evoke an experience from your childhood: The concept of 'karma' wasn't there, was it? At some point, the thought condensed and became real. Now, to attain perfectness, to 'transcend karma' was needed. Yet when you push perfectness one step into the future, you push it infinitely far away.

@Flowerfaeiry No, and it isn't happening now either unless you are imagining it. Snap out of it. This is heaven. You've already made it. 

On 11/25/2020 at 0:14 PM, Gesundheit said:

You trying to figure out this Karma thing is itself part of Karma.

THIS.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:02 PM, Moksha said:

There is no individual free will, but Consciousness exercises free will through the individual.

That makes no sense.

There is individual free will.

Karma is all the circumstances you were born into this world with. If you were born poor, that is your karma. If you were born sick that is your karma. If you had Enlighten parents you had some "good" karma. : )

There is no one sitting in heaven rewarding for good deeds.

You are like a vibration, like a tuning fork. But at the same time exist were random things came happen to a certain extent.

"It rains on the just and the unjust"

First, you are not a victim of karma. You are it. And the character you experience is the creation. Rejoice in it.

From my experience karma is memory, accumulation of information - the very creation - how do you create? By stacking bits together - in our case, nothing more than subtle concepts - what if there is one? And what if we add another one? What if we add another? And another? All the way to infinity and back - might wanna look into the 'flower of life' concept.

There is no individual free will, as any apparent individual is but an accumulation of information within the same field - pay attention - decision always happens out of thought - thought comes after the decision making - it may take credit for it or acknowledge it - interesting studies have been done on the subject as well.

In the last story I wrote I gently approach the subject of free will.

https://treereality.com/higher-self/

I strongly feel creation is all happening now, all possible variations, all karmas. There is purpose in everything. Even in asking oneself about karma.

Look forward with curiosity 

All the best

10 hours ago, RealTruth said:

That makes no sense.

There is individual free will.

All your thoughts,choices and actions stem from past conditioning...

The way you were taught by society to interact, think and make choices has all been programmed into your mind by societal conditioning.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Flor_floresYou are in karma as soon as you identify with the person, their circumstances, and give them a concrete meaning. when you see that the person is not real, you see that neither is karma. It is a question of identification, you can shift from one thing to another in seconds, several times a day. as karma and the person (I think they are the same) for many people produces acute suffering, a distortion between what is and what should be, they see the need to transcend karma, leave the person behind. Trying as you say to represent the drama of karma is useless, it is an enigma without a solution, no matter how much you untangle it, you will find new knots, that is why psychology fails. the solution is to take the complete riddle and throw it away. The problem is that the person can't throw the person away

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The problem is that the person can't throw the person away

? ❤

And when the 'ME' is clearly seen through its simultaneously recognized there is nothing to throw away because it was an unreal identification from the start.

The once solid brick wall of ME turns into a wobbly House of Cards and starts collapsing. And once the bottom of the bucket falls out, it never holds water again

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi