Lyubov

The Tantra Thread

21 posts in this topic

Please post and share tantra resources and discussion here. Does anyone have any good books especially for learning on our own?

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Writing here so I can follow this thread.

I saw that conor video you posted and want to try this now. I've only heard of it before but I think it is a dimension that may be helpful for me. I'm currently single so I'm going to be practicing on my own. Gonna look up some books and share them when I find them. 

I recently did a 5-day Tantra retreat, lots of active meditations (like Kundalini by Osho), tratak (fixed eye contact with a partner), light touch massage and full tantric massage (fully nude and genital massage).

Those were 5 days i lived in an altered state of consciousness, like a shrooms microdose, lots of catharses and even a moment of ego dissolution during one of the exercises + feeling deep love. 

Maybe i can answer basic questions, although Tantra is a huge science, like Yoga, lots of schools of thought. 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I saw that conor video you posted and want to try this now. I've only heard of it before but I think it is a dimension that may be helpful for me. I'm currently single so I'm going to be practicing on my own. Gonna look up some books and share them when I find them. 

that's some non duality happening right there. (that wasnt me who posted that).

I didn't realise Connor was into tantra sex now. He always gave me sinister/showoff/arrogant vibes so I never really watched his content. But if he's into this tantra sex stuff now, maybe my judgements are seriously deluding me. Maybe I should start watching his content. Recently I've been really applying a rethink of how relationships work within myself (just through my own derivations from contemplation), where relationships are more of a scaffolding for reaching the infinite, rather than something to get attached to.

There's lots of toxicity in how relationships work in society (and even among personal dev junkies like on here) that is just a distraction and waste of time. Getting attached to someone else is just an absurd thing to do when breaking up is largely inevitable and necessary for growth for most people. The archetypes for males and females are largely toxic and outdated (even though normalised). And what both men and women want is to override these archetypes, attachments and to see the divine that sparkles through relationships, so why not go in that direction?

If instead of viewing relationships as a way to get sex, or a way to get happiness through a human form (the other person), what if you viewed relationships as a way of exploring the consciousness that you are. A way of knowing Thyself with greater intensity. Every interaction with a women is an opportunity to explore how your body and mind interacts with the opposite sex, how our chakra and energetic systems mingle, and what they actually do and want. What if its an opportunity to explore and release traumas, an opportunity to explore bliss and joy and happiness not from the vantage point of it all coming from the opposite sex, but from it coming from within.

When seeing a women on the street, you're not seeing someone to have sex with, you're seeing a library of information about your traumas, chakra system, energy system, different states of consciousness you've never explored before. And approaching her means the opportunity to open that library and see what YOU are made of, actually. And every woman is not just an opporunity for you to explore what You're made of, but to help her explore what she's actually made of. You can literally transform a human being through a relationship. Instead of making relationships about maintaining titillation through a binding contract for what the other person must serve you, and how how long (short or long term relationship) see the relationship as a course or journey of transformation of your own being. In other words, it doesn't matter if you break up, because it never was about staying together, it was always about transforming yourself and the other. And choosing to stay together is only about whether that helps both of your journeys.

I've been experimenting with this mindset in pickup, and it seems to be working, given the right techniques and processes used when doing pickup.

Following this thread real seriously. 

(lol) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Does anyone have any good books especially for learning on our own?

I really liked Slow Sex by Diana Richardson. She’s been in this field forever and has written a several books.

For guys, The Multi-Orgasmic Male by Mantak Chia is a great start. Also check out Nic Warner.

5 hours ago, aurum said:

I really liked Slow Sex by Diana Richardson. She’s been in this field forever and has written a several books.

For guys, The Multi-Orgasmic Male by Mantak Chia is a great start. Also check out Nic Warner.

Do you think tantra can be helpful for someone who has some shame and energy blockages when it comes to sex?

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Do you think tantra can be helpful for someone who has some shame and energy blockages when it comes to sex?

Totally, that's what tantra is all about. Removing the shame and injecting pure love into sex.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Following this thread real seriously. 

(lol) 

me too

11 hours ago, Lyubov said:

That's one of the main reasons people do it.

7 hours ago, datamonster said:

Here's a newbie question, I don't know anything about Tantra:

To me as an ignorant outsider this basically sounds like an excuse to engage a gang bang with a bunch of random people under the disguise of a spiritual retreat. 

I know this is almost certainly wrong, so please tell me what am I not seeing?

Undoubtedly that could happen. But sex can be a legitimate spiritual path for people.

When you're having sex and it feels so good, that's because divine energy is freely flowing through you. You are high on God. It's not just chemicals in the brain like many scientists would tell you.

So sex, in its most conscious form, is literally about connecting to God. You're opening all the chakras and surrendering the ego.  

47 minutes ago, datamonster said:

is Tantra really that different from going to a strip club or brothel?

Yes I'd argue it is. Strips clubs and brothels are shadow forms of sexuality / intimacy and generally not conscious activities.

50 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Maybe a stupid question... I really don't know anything about it.

Try it and see ;)

44 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Don't think my GF would like that :D

xD Doesn't she want more flowing sexual energy in your relationship? Maybe try out tantra with her.

Also regarding op, ISTA seems good to me.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Finally, we needed this thread. Don't you dare to let it spiral down the flush of irrelevancy. 

I thought it was not about sex as we know it but more of an energy spiritual practice.

Sometime ago someone recommended reading OSHO'book of secrets. Too dense. 

12 hours ago, datamonster said:

Here's a newbie question, I don't know anything about Tantra:

To me as an ignorant outsider this basically sounds like an excuse to engage a gang bang with a bunch of random people under the disguise of a spiritual retreat. 

I know this is almost certainly wrong, so please tell me what am I not seeing?

Well, what's the difference between Hatha yoga and random stretches? 

From an outside perspective, some people from the circus can do impressive things that yogis can't do with their bodies, but the circus people won't experience self-realization or anything of sorts.

The Tantra approach of sex, sexuality and sex organs is vastly different from the average approach to those topics.

For instance, in Tantra, the penis is called lingam and the vagina is called yoni, there is a sacred view of both, you only touch them with the utmost respect and reverence. Everything is sacred and treated as such.

In Tantra, we value DEEP intimacy (i am talking about 20 minutes of non-stop eye contact and only that), slow and conscious movements, zero judgment, repression or anything like that.  It is a sexual approach from the heart, from love and from the divine. This can lead to all sorts of cures and transcendental experiences. 

Blood sugar baby. She majik. Sex majik. Sex majik.

EDIT: I'm sorry, RHCP was Stage Orange nonsense at the time.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

On 24/11/2020 at 10:44 PM, electroBeam said:

that's some non duality happening right there. (that wasnt me who posted that).

I didn't realise Connor was into tantra sex now. He always gave me sinister/showoff/arrogant vibes so I never really watched his content. But if he's into this tantra sex stuff now, maybe my judgements are seriously deluding me. Maybe I should start watching his content. Recently I've been really applying a rethink of how relationships work within myself (just through my own derivations from contemplation), where relationships are more of a scaffolding for reaching the infinite, rather than something to get attached to.

There's lots of toxicity in how relationships work in society (and even among personal dev junkies like on here) that is just a distraction and waste of time. Getting attached to someone else is just an absurd thing to do when breaking up is largely inevitable and necessary for growth for most people. The archetypes for males and females are largely toxic and outdated (even though normalised). And what both men and women want is to override these archetypes, attachments and to see the divine that sparkles through relationships, so why not go in that direction?

If instead of viewing relationships as a way to get sex, or a way to get happiness through a human form (the other person), what if you viewed relationships as a way of exploring the consciousness that you are. A way of knowing Thyself with greater intensity. Every interaction with a women is an opportunity to explore how your body and mind interacts with the opposite sex, how our chakra and energetic systems mingle, and what they actually do and want. What if its an opportunity to explore and release traumas, an opportunity to explore bliss and joy and happiness not from the vantage point of it all coming from the opposite sex, but from it coming from within.

When seeing a women on the street, you're not seeing someone to have sex with, you're seeing a library of information about your traumas, chakra system, energy system, different states of consciousness you've never explored before. And approaching her means the opportunity to open that library and see what YOU are made of, actually. And every woman is not just an opporunity for you to explore what You're made of, but to help her explore what she's actually made of. You can literally transform a human being through a relationship. Instead of making relationships about maintaining titillation through a binding contract for what the other person must serve you, and how how long (short or long term relationship) see the relationship as a course or journey of transformation of your own being. In other words, it doesn't matter if you break up, because it never was about staying together, it was always about transforming yourself and the other. And choosing to stay together is only about whether that helps both of your journeys.

I've been experimenting with this mindset in pickup, and it seems to be working, given the right techniques and processes used when doing pickup.

Wow great, I have found this has started to happen naturally the more I progress on the path. You help others grow on there spirtual journey and also they help you. Great mindset. 

Tip notch thread