Beeflamb

Collective anxiety going on?

7 posts in this topic

Particularly in the USA.

Is anyone else feeling like their energy is way off? I'm finding it difficult to be happy, meditate, and find clarity this year particularly. I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling this and do you think it is related to our collective consciousness? 

Could be. Personally I've been having a lot of nightmares recently. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

could be

maybe it's also just normal, mental stress from all the things going on, how will the future be, will we have jobs/money etc.?

Yes. Hard to find happiness while the whole country is suffering. And I'm in Las Vegas where we are doing relatively OK. I saw a video of the food line in Texas and boy are they doing bad.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

Yes but I feel the tide turning. I think the cold weather and the holiday season approaching is starting to chill people out. The election debacle is almost over, no big public cases of people being unjustly killed by the cops for a while. I think everyone is finally ready to just take a rest and chill for a bit.

I think there's this collective feeling that humanity as a whole has been struck by a year of bad luck. Now we're approaching the end and people are getting optimistic that things will magically turn around on January 1st.

If people don’t believe we live in a gestalt consciousness I don’t know what greater proof to the contrary there is than our collective experiences for the last 8 months or so. 

So much collective tension and uncertainty has really affected the way people behave and cope. Reality itself has shifted and yet there’ll still be people yelling that what goes on in the world doesn’t affect the individual, lol.

Things aren’t as bad as they were at first but there’s still a bit of tension around. I think humanity is going through a rapid growth period and that’s going to involve a rapid shift of many of our behaviours / thoughts.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

4 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Things aren’t as bad as they were at first but there’s still a bit of tension around. I think humanity is going through a rapid growth period and that’s going to involve a rapid shift of many of our behaviours / thoughts.

COVID has sped up a lot of trends that were already taking place ranging from late capitalism, technological advancement with everything going digital, global poverty etc. If being sped up in that way isn't anxiety inducing idk what is lol

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/