Eren Eeager

How to learn trading?

15 posts in this topic

What books/courses/sites are essential to learn trading? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Striving for more   I don't have the money now to invest in paid courses. I was actually looking for something free. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Try out these books

Japanese Candle Sticks by Steve Nixon

You need japanese candle sticks to determine the right entry. Not an absolute must but good to sieve out any potential negative patterns in candles.

Trading for a Living by Alexander Elder

Good money management skills.

My dad is a stock trader. After failing for the past 10 years he finally got into a rhythm.

Do you want to stare at a screen for 8 hours 5 days a week pushing buttons?

Do you want to be stressed out?

Do you want to take losses?

Do you want to be stuck on the hamster wheel?

@AdamDiC I want to trade in crypto as a side thing for making money. 

Not  expet in that field but Just be carefull because there are lots of fake gurus outhere who are renting sports cars and present themselves as a sucessfull traders who are selling courses.

On 11/24/2020 at 0:34 AM, Eren Eeager said:

What books/courses/sites are essential to learn trading? 

Actually you don't really need to learn anything to start investing in the stock market. The actual process of buying shares is incredibly easy.

All you need is a good understanding of the market in general, what companies are likely to continue doing well/grow/innovate. Where is society heading, what things will society value in 10 years time? 

For example, TSLA stock is essentially free money at this point because electric vehicles are the future, and the company is providing so much value and is so far ahead of any of its competitors. 

I would advise against investing in crypto. Far too unstable and the returns are negligible.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space

That's mainstream complete B.S 

The people who invest properly in crypto we'll be next years millionaires, not the stock holders. 

You just have to know what your doing and know which coins to invest in. It's Not certain but the reward to risk is insanely good. 

12 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

I don't have the money now to invest in paid courses. I was actually looking for something free. 

If you don't have a couple hundred bucks to learn how to trade, then you definitely don't have the capital to start trading.

Search trend-following strategies (works best with currencies, bonds, crypto, and metals) and mean-reversion strategies (works best with stocks and stock indices).

And if you don’t have a good grasp of how the economy works, check out this 30min vid:

I think Courses are a good and fast way for you to become decent at anything.

So for example, if you go for a good course, you can become 70% or even 80% good in trading. But of course the duration of the course is also impt (3 hours course vs 5 days course vs 3 weeks course etc make a difference)

The rest is still up to you. You must have the passion to pursue continuous learning. 

There are also many good books on trading and investing. 

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

There are also many good books on trading and investing

Could you recommend some?

7 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Could you recommend some?

I already recommend two.

Books are everywhere. It boils down to whether you have the time and passion to read them.

Or you can check out these books:

https://www.tradingwithrayner.com/best-trading-books-of-all-time/

You also should be reading https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ig.com/en/trading-strategies/10-chart-patterns-every-trader-needs-to-know-190514.amp