Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

When I was young I competed in bodybuilding, and most of the people I met into it are arrogant EGO infrated narcissists.

It's like looking like a greek god makes you feel superior of others.

When a narcissistic prick take psychedellics without previous anti-ego and mediattional work this is what happends, a semi enlightened guy who thinks he owns the abosolute truth and is  the god of gods.

The ego flexes itself as the god of gods.

The true god is the still point of the cosmos:

At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

And what is he doing? Anyone knows what happened to him?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

He went to the psyche ward you all should really thing about that if you think what he is going through is positive 

conor is going down the solipsism route it looks like to according to his leo video

someone send him this 

16 minutes ago, AMTO said:

This guy isn’t that awake in my opinion. Leo addresses solipsism in his most recent video. To my mind this guy just doesn’t break the mould at all. I much prefer Jim Newman for discussions on non-duality. 

To each his own I suppose. Rupert has that sort of Neo Advaita style where he doesn't ever say too much or anything too deep, contrasted to Leo who is the equivalent of a grind house action movie, over the top. I like to listen to a little of everyone cause I enjoy different perspectives. 

10 minutes ago, AMTO said:

Sure. If you like him you like him. He just makes me feel like I’m pulling teeth ☺️

Yeah I get you. I can only watch a single Rupert video a week, max. 

4 hours ago, Stevensteins43 said:

He went to the psyche ward you all should really thing about that if you think what he is going through is positive 

Growth is not a linear process.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 27/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, rajputaman04 said:

I'd suspect he's still looking through a shadowy orange worldview lens without having properly integrated green, yellow, or turquoise. Realizing such states of consciousness without evolving and integrating your world-view can be very problematic. 

Is there not a choice for consciousness to create only a limited section of its capabilities? Why am I a fool as God to create hell and torture myself? What's the point?  mx player download for pc

On 11/27/2020 at 3:59 PM, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura

Would you address this?  I want to understand why it is such that consciousness will dream hell if it's infinitely good and infinitely intelligent? Is it being dreamed randomly like consciousness can't help itself but explode all it's potential? Is there not a choice for consciousness to create only a limited section of its capabilities? Why am I a fool as God to create hell and torture myself? What's the point? 

@rajputaman04 hey isn't that my reply question to Leo? You copy paste it word by word? Wtf?

10 minutes ago, rajputaman04 said:

Is there not a choice for consciousness to create only a limited section of its capabilities? Why am I a fool as God to create hell and torture myself? What's the point?  mx player download for pc

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho