Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@electroBeam We aren’t on the same wavelength. I wish you a good night. 

yeah you oldies still stuck on AM, have a good sleep

58 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Nonstop tinnitus and clicking sounds in my head. 

I had visual snow, constant whooshing noise in my head, and trails behind moving objects for almost 2 years after that one trip that put me in a mental hospital for a couple weeks. I got some relief with pregnenolone — it was like cotton balls were taken out of my ears when I took it, and it provided relief for 3 days; clear vision and everything.

5 people have tinnitus. Not me. I'm good. Lucky to be alive. 

Some lessons learned here. Good good. 

The only time I ever experienced a dungeon was when I walked like Alice in Wonderland into an actual dungeon. I had a great time with fake ghosts. 

Dungeons are the cutest thing in the world.. 

No torture chamber for me. 

I like sweet cute things like little butterflies and bows. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

50 minutes ago, Death_ said:

I also have tinnitus. Does everyone have tinnitus?

I don’t have it in a way that’s bothersome. Everyone can notice the sound of silence if they’ve done enough meditation but that’s probably not what you mean by tinnitus. I can make it very loud and use it as a meditation object, but only if I choose to.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Nonstop tinnitus and clicking sounds in my head. 

I remember my first sub-breakthrough on 5meo. My tinnitus tone significantly amplified and I became totally one with the sound. I was increasingly becoming more and more one with the sound. That was when I first realized Infinite Consciousness. Has anything like this happened to you?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:The only time I ever experienced a dungeon was when I walked like Alice in Wonderland into an actual dungeon. I had a great time with fake ghosts. 

A nice bed time story ? 

@Forestluv  I hope your problems go away although I don't have an exact solution for your issue. But I'm sure there is always something that can be done. 

Sorry to hear about your predicament 

It's no small price to pay 

But rest assured you've an incredible gift of intuition and insight. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Free Mind said:

I remember my first sub-breakthrough on 5meo. My tinnitus tone significantly amplified and I became totally one with the sound. I was increasingly becoming more and more one with the sound. That was when I first realized Infinite Consciousness. Has anything like this happened to you?

An intense ring is common during 5-meo trips, yet I never experienced that. The ringing appeared a few days after I did a month-long 5-meo retreat and never stopped. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv  I hope your problems go away although I don't have an exact solution for your issue. But I'm sure there is always something that can be done. 

Sorry to hear about your predicament 

It's no small price to pay 

But rest assured you've an incredible gift of intuition and insight. 

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I did EMDR therapy which helped habituate to it. 

Part of being human is having conditions. 

6 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

I sometimes do this in meditation to reach samadhi states

@Forestluv How long ago was the 5meo retreat? I had symptoms so bad I literally lost the ability to see the color black — black would appear as a brilliant light show, even when I closed my eyes. That lasted about 2 years. It cleared up.

17 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I don’t have it in a way that’s bothersome. Everyone can notice the sound of silence if they’ve done enough meditation but that’s probably not what you mean by tinnitus. I can make it very loud and use it as a meditation object, but only if I choose to.

thats exactly how it's for me!

Edited by acidgoofy

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Forestluv How long ago was the 5meo retreat? I had symptoms so bad I literally lost the ability to see the color black — black would appear as a brilliant light show, even when I closed my eyes. That lasted about 2 years. It cleared up.

24 days. About 1.5 yrs ago. 

A few days after,  a loud ringing started all of a sudden. I never experienced anything like it. I never heard of tinnitus and didn't know it was a thing. The ENT said he had never seen a case in which intense tinnitus appeared suddenly without some type of ear injury. 

@ForestluvHave you ever thought of sharing your experiences on some video post or something? That's some insane stuff and it would be very insightful to hear your experiences. It would also be refreshing to finally have an intelligent and highly educated psychonaut with epistemological understanding share such an intense series of trips. There's virtually no one like this who's sharing such experiences besides Leo. But I understand if you don't want to for privacy and safety reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

24 days. About 1.5 yrs ago. 

Well, here’s to hoping it goes away in 6 months or so! One of the most annoying symptoms I had was this strange sound that sounded like a dial-up internet connection starting up. And it was only on one side (can’t remember which). The strangest noise. That went away as well.

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

What is the one thing everyone agrees on? Nothing!

Not even nothing actually Lol. This right here is oficially our new Zen riddle. 

The anwser? Mu

Funny how someone could actally have an enlightenment experience from this stupid question X d

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Well, here’s to hoping it goes away in 6 months or so! One of the most annoying symptoms I had was this strange sound that sounded like a dial-up internet connection starting up. And it was only on one side (can’t remember which). The strangest noise. That went away as well.

Thanks. I hope it clears out. I miss silence and being able to listen to music clearly. . .  Yet I’m grateful it doesn’t send me into fight or flight anymore. And it keeping me up through the night. That was awful. Now it’s just annoying at times. And I can still go into deep states of relaxation. 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Thanks. I hope it clears out. I miss silence and being able to listen to music clearly. . .  Yet I’m grateful it doesn’t send me into fight or flight anymore. And it keeping me up through the night. That was awful. Now it’s just annoying at times. And I can still go into deep states of relaxation. 

Well that’s somewhat good to hear. I too hope it continues to heal. The fact that it has gotten less bothersome with time thus far is probably a good sign.

13 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

A few days after,  a loud ringing started all of a sudden. I never experienced anything like it. I never heard of tinnitus and didn't know it was a thing. The ENT said he had never seen a case in which intense tinnitus appeared suddenly without some type of ear injury. 

31 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

@ForestluvHave you ever thought of sharing your experiences on some video post or something? That's some insane stuff and it would be very insightful to hear your experiences. It would also be refreshing to finally have an intelligent and highly educated psychonaut with epistemological understanding share such an intense series of trips. There's virtually no one like this who's sharing such experiences besides Leo. But I understand if you don't want to for privacy and safety reasons. 

Look around your surroundings. Now imagine you are are to describe your surroundings to another, yet you only get to keep one inch of your surroundings. Anything you describe to another is just one tiny inch. Someone might say “Why even bother? Any inch I choose is such a tiny portion and it’s not even my surroundings anymore.

Thats kinda like what it was like one day during the second week. There was infinity, yet any contextualization or memory was a tiny dot of that infinity. 

I’ve considered making videos of insights. I had 20+ years of substance free spiritual work before my first trip, I’ve been trained as a cellular biologist and have done over 100 psychedelic trips. That seems to be a fairly unique combination and perhaps I could offer some unique perspectives. 

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. ?